Welcome to USA

I'm sure someone else thought of this but here is my plan for when the caravan comes

Attached: bordersolved.png (640x480, 19K)

how are you going to put tents underground you fucking retard?

You make us look bad...

Attached: ste111ffm -- 0295 -- vhq111whc'.jpg (640x427, 26K)

or maybe it should be a tunnel going underground to Canadas border. pass it on till the get somewhere or die of exhaustion.

The fuck does this even mean?

Attached: pepe.jpg (405x371, 15K)

they're above ground dumb ass

The biggest problem with this is this thing called the sun. It’s reliably stationed at certain points in the sky, such that a casual observer walking long distances can reliably tell whether he’s moving north or south.

This is the dumbest meme I've seen.

oh god my sides

i miss troll science memes

not if they dont know what time it is idiot

I think you need to add the time frame of 3+ years in the USA for processing.

Attached: Beautiful tent city.jpg (1204x811, 254K)

They have to cover their eyes. Tell them not to peek.

they don't need to know what time it is because they don't have jobs.

Elon Musk Boring Company.
Dig tunnels all the way to Canada, or back into Mexico. Giv them a free bag of cheetos, a can of coke, and send them through the tunnel. As long as they're not coming here.

you could have a rotating platform like what David Copperfield used to hide the statue of liberty

damn man those are nicer than the shit tents I stayed in in Kirkuk, Iraq lol

Attached: pope_card_prev.jpg (350x202, 33K)

Congrats you won the darwin award since youre so low iq and will walk off a cliff because you thought the clouds are floating castles like in your Neverending story fav movies.

fuck you faggot, my favorite movie was Speed 2 : The Unwreckening

Horseshoe theory?

pepe.jpg revoked

Make a super highway and send them straight up to Nunavut see how long they last

horseshoe fact

ftfy

Attached: migrantsweeper.png (640x480, 31K)

>Nunavut
tortillas would get cold pretty damn quick

unironically FPBP i have never laughed this hard from this website, gg guys, what an amazing thread holy fuck. this is literally the most retarded thing i have ever seen on here.

found the non white

this is my first time on Jow Forums lol...don't worry I'm 35 and have no job...service connected vet so I can sit at home and shitpost you fags all day long

faggot

exactly

not really...I just like to piss of the ignorant.

Genuinely kill yourself, namefag. Get the fuck off my board you nigger kike.

can't we just spray them with AIDS or something?

go to sleep clint.

does not compute....does not compute......getting mad.....rrrrr....raaagggggeeeeeeeee. how do you guys even get past the captcha when you're robots????

real original

Attached: button-banner-original-colored-55942272.jpg (1300x1390, 155K)

No faggot the second they set foot on US soil they have the ability to sue for protected status. There is a fucking army of tribesmen just chomping at the bit to "donate" their services to these parasites cause. We already voted to stop this in the 90's and one jew on a bench shut us down with a gavel swing. With the help of our turbo leftist governor.

Attached: California+Prop+187+Nov+8th+1995+That+statute+is+a+dramatic+effort+to+drive+out+undocumented+aliens+ (960x720, 123K)

Not even close, but I'll fix it for you.

Attached: caravan fixed.png (588x779, 228K)

upgrades

Attached: awdffasdfasdfdcrw23.png (588x779, 259K)

Should have a five mile fire path into US. If they can survive walking through five miles of flames, enough to cook a turkey in, they deserve citizenship.

If we start killing them they will actually warrant refugee status. Sense we can't ship them all to Cambodia or Uganda like we used to be able to if they came across one or two at a time. the next best thing is to catch the bad hombres and ship the rest back from whence they came.
Also is the gate on the train station legible? I think the image compressed a little.

we need to go deeper lads

Holy shit this is epic.

big lulz from me

god bless faithful patriots

render unto ceaser what is ceasers

Attached: pepeholy.png (300x250, 75K)

Make a tunnel that goes in the middle of the Pacific

>genociding foreigners in your homeland makes them seek asylum in your homeland
what?

hot tamales!!

nice vpn paco

Attached: awdffasdfasdfdcrw23rasdf.png (588x921, 403K)

at least they're not wagecucks

Good idea. They'll never suspect a thing.

Attached: hello goodbye.gif (320x240, 473K)

>here is my plan for when the caravan comes

I got a better idea...

Attached: trench.png (1024x492, 2.21M)

they're gonna cuck out and build tents.
OP's brilliant idea is one of these cat play tubes like pic related, but that costs money to make and bring to the border. the right thing to do is call in army engineers, have them set up a makeshift fence at any gaps in the current (shitty) border. station troops there with rubber bullet guns. troops must not shoot live ammo as killing migrants would make us look bad. use helicopters, drones, satellite images to see where most of the caravan is headed. also call in ICE and border patrol. this is their job.

but yea the cuck thing to do is set up tent cities and process these little migrant roaches. let's see what actually happens. people have already memoryholed that girl who was killed by a migrant worker in iowa. forget her name. and plus all liberals will just scream that all mexicans aren't like that, and that we should at least let the wimmenz and children in, because they're just seeking a better life.

its all so tiresome.

Attached: AAAAAHHHHGGGG.gif (540x240, 2.3M)

Why don't you all just amass at the border with all your guns in a bit sore of force to defend your country? Fair play it's border force s job but if you know where it's going to arrive you can stop it yourself innit

Imagine going there, and seeing 5000 US troops and a tent camp...

You think it's a good idea to open fire on the camp?

Lul

>He doesn’t know how to fashion a comal with nothing but the forest’s bounty
LMAO, GL

Ask me anything, I got here before the caravan-compas

It will weaken support for stronger border and more importantly internal regulation and demonetization of them. I don't want fucking illegals and anchor babies aren't legitimate american citizens. expensive

Attached: beans are expensive.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

they're headed up the gulf coast

Attached: awdffasdfasd42.png (1076x921, 571K)

>Yes I hand drew arbeit macht frei in spanish in MS paint in my free time because I love spicks invading my country.

how are you going to pass the border and put tents there in the first place stupid idiot

>macht frei
it's a group effort now

Fuck it. Is this better?

Attached: caravan fixed.png (589x779, 401K)

>Trabajo te hara libre
Kek

>someone finally saw it.

Thank god I thought it turned out too small to read.

oh yea i didn't even try to read it

Attached: eagles-laugh.jpg (600x600, 65K)

Attached: Untitled.png (914x1026, 654K)

What it's been done before and wetbacks fucking love tunnels. Also you had better only be pretending to be retarded.

Attached: KhewraSaltMine_New037.jpg (2048x1536, 338K)

bump.

oh well. It was a good thread.

Attached: time to die.jpg (1920x800, 55K)

Attached: OBa5X.png (640x480, 484K)

bump

Is Zyklon B heavier than air? Asking for a friend

Then WE SHALL DESTROY THE SUN

Attached: ive-had-enough.jpg (569x599, 31K)

upgrades

Attached: 1540878284303.png (946x899, 127K)

what if they figure out the secret?

Attached: ghjgjh.png (1024x576, 69K)