How do you feel about Indians taking your kids engineering jobs in a soon to come future?

I'm just wondering how does it feels that your future son has to settle down with becoming a nurse while Pajeet and his relatives are getting Mechanical Engineering internships at General Motors and Lockheed Martin.

Is this the America you wanted? The best high-end paying jobs to fucking poos?

Attached: main-qimg-b416a71153b91477ac54011769aeb08c.png (290x476, 15K)

And that data is just from 2010, we've been getting bombarded by poos by then.

How comes am i the only who cares.

The CEOs of MasterCard, Google, Microsoft and PepsiCo are poos !!!!

Attached: Untitled_3_01.jpg (1200x628, 88K)

What is this shit? 130k? And yet Jow Forums is bitching out about 5k poor central americans, lmao

gee, i love selling my country down the tubes to my corporate overlords can have cheap labor that entrenches itself through nepotism. poos are as bad as jews about it. if you let one poo into management he will hire almost exclusively other poos.

>How do you feel about nothing in the future ever working
feels bad

Attached: pajeet doctors.png (837x909, 369K)

130K people with higher IQs, more secular beliefs, and more training than the average American vs 5K poor, uneducated, superstitious, low IQ central Americans.

Chinks would destroy the loos

>How do you feel about Indians taking your kids engineering jobs in a soon to come future?
I foresee a shit load of bridges and buildings spontaneously collapsing.

I think those Indian kids are great. Every time they build a bridge I look at it to see how long it will take to collapse. It is a wonder how long it takes. Sometimes it takes 3 months, sometimes it takes 6 months.

However long it takes, the engineer who designed the bridge will have been long gone, retired to his slave plantation in India before any tortuous claims can be brought against his estate..

Long live the Indian Caliphate.

"The based majority"
This FUCKING based minority is keeping white people out of Harvard, MIT, Stanford, etc. And eventually driving them out of the middle class, tons of suburban houses are being purchased by Asians, high-rocketing the prices and making the average new white family impossible to move.

Did you think your money was going to segregate you and your family? Good luck, Indian Americans are the wealthiest group in the country.

Attached: Screen Shot 2016-03-10 at 11.07.57 AM.png (1294x938, 167K)

You're misrepresenting the data. That's percentage of each individual population. In engineering and I can confirm we're 95%white

I love the fact that the future doesn't matter, and that whatever modern industrialization does to try to change the future comes up against a big pile of squat. And the third world future, including India is as important as the human feces left alongside the industrialized attempts to create a road to the future.

Is it important that you are white? Are you racist?"

Most people here don't really believe what they are saying there just here to troll. That's why I always come on this website it's entertaining

I know a Poo they took to Harvard for Master's program and he didn't even get his Bachelor's in America

fucked up

I'm talking about the future son, not the present. Refer to That's the amount of new Indian engineers that enter the country EVERY year. Their presence in the engineering field is only expected to grow as those poos always force their offspring to STEM and have the dedication and wealth to set them a straight 4.0+ GPA and 1600 SAT that helps them land directly to MIT, CalTech, etc. All the STEM elite colleges, which eventually leads them to getting internships in THE BEST companies in the USA, not the local yogurt enclave company you probably have in mind. I'm talking about Apple, Monsanto and Coca-Cola.

Attached: ccf_20170201_reeves_1.png (768x511, 18K)

My kids will be half Indian. So no biggie

You don’t know what you’re talking about. No one doing cs at mit goes to Monsanto or Coca Cola

STEM is not only computer science.

Do not everyone not already know that white people are racist. And do they not know that the more important and powerful you are the more racist you are?

How many lessons have not been learned by the racists? How much more education is required? How much more will someone be paid to teach the racists how their racism is exploiting the native people? How much more can I be paid to teach the racists about their evil practices?

>poo engineers
>poo quality
No surprise GM is on a brink of another bankruptcy.

No shit. We view CS as god degree. Anyone not having CS is mocked. 35 out of 40 boys from my CS class have moved to UK , Canada or US. Most to Canada because immigration is easy.

Lol my Cousin work in GM. He said he fucked white pussy last July.

I got a 1550 on the SAT. A 176/360 on the JEE, which means I can't enroll into a good Indian university, but I can enroll into a good American university. I'm giving the JEE for the second time because I can't afford studies in the United States.

lol, increase the difficulty of your tests

WITH POOS WE LOSE

Dude, can you into basic economics? You know what your stats mean? Wages in stem fields will nose dive. Very simple demand and supply. There's no infinite demand for engineers.

Probably he paid double rate - prostitutes charge more for sex with poos.

So, when you say we're 95% white, you are only entertaining yourself?

I happen to like white, male, engineer's dicks. Their dicks are softer against the pallet than the black ones, and longer than the female ones (considering a part of female anatomy as a "dick").

Asian curve seems unnatural. Big surprise.

Attached: 1540881896034.png (768x511, 56K)

Thanks for the facts bro

Good. Some successful darkies to show blacks that their situation is their own fault.

How do you mean easier? What do you need to immigrate.

I've been bitching about this since 2016 when I looked into Clinton Foundation donors in relation to H1B Visas. They only keep them on board until they get citizenship though. Then they drop them and import a fresh batch at lower wage sticking taxpayers with another minority community to support that’ll vote Democrat and brown America up some more.

You need to get into a good college (IIT/NIT/IIIT/IISc) if you want a high paying job, this is for STEM.

Getting into a good college is hard, you have to give the JEE and score at least 240/360, which is pretty difficult considering you've almost the entirety of science from Newtonian Mechanics straight up to NMR Spectroscopy.

Once you get into a good college, it's not that hard afterwards, you get internships from Google, Microsoft, Adobe easily. And they pay big amounts, INR 40,00,000 a year, if you saved half of that, you could buy a house in a year. Even government employees don't get paid that much.

Then from that point onwards, you get hired into an MNC, and emigration is easy. They do most of the work for you.

How can you explain this disproportion , are h1b1 visas an Indian mafia (Aka poos hiring other poos) ?

I don't see other way around, even if they excel there's no way that overrepresentation is justified.

I am from IIT K

Why is that surprising? Afaik there are a lot of Indian companies operating in the United States, TCS, InfoSys, Wipro come to mind.

Chinese companies on the other hand have been restricted.

Out of the 128,000 figure, only a fraction of those are being bought in by Google and other MNCs, another part of that figure is from Indian companies in the United States, which find it difficult to pay Americans since they demand higher wages than Indians.

Only last year did this stop afaik. Indian companies in the US were forced to hire Americans due to the H1B cut.

day of the rake leaf.

Attached: prime-minister-justin-trudeau-visits-the-ottawa-main-sikh-te3.jpg (687x750, 133K)

1550 is ass dude. That's only good at a low-tier state college. SAT is really easy anyways. but public university loves immigrant because they pay x4 tuition with less state subsidization. it's all a game of monopoly. the immigrants, the visas; it's all just tuition $$ to fuel ever expanding radical left-wing campuses.

damn, mate. Getting into IIT-K Computer Science branch sounds almost impossible for me at this point. I'm just hoping I make it to a good government university.

What was your AIR? I'd guess

Mostly IIT NIT graduates who make friendship with couple of white jews have set up dozens of organisations that facilitate immigration. Come to Bengaluru. Every 1 mile you will find such shop set up. Immigration is like another next street haircut hair.

1200 plus state quota plus sc st quote. heheh

Also, checked.

Attached: prime-minister-justin-trudeau-visits-the-ottawa-main-sikh-te3_20181030002010248.jpg (717x750, 176K)

Is it really though? US immigration from India is one of the most difficult processes I've heard. Most people I know were rejected.

That's the problem with poos. They only think about getting a great job or position at some company, much like chinks. It's their only drive in life. They have no vision of making the world a better place. It's all status and power for them. Very subhuman-tier thinking.

Do Indian Americans ever go back to your villages to flex on you guys? Seeing what they make in sounds like something to brag about.

So you're an untouchable? How much quotas do they provide for untouchables?

I heard from an elder dude that half his class was SC/ST quota.

Honestly, if you got an AIR of 1200+ and still got into IIT-K just because caste, man fuck this country.

House pet by day,
House pet by night.

Attached: housepet.jpg (1080x1733, 1.12M)

Yes it is a business/scam that those smart IIT NIT run. Still though they have to qualify few. Who do they qualify? The one who pay the most or have connections.

good for you for laying down some info.
but seriously, stay in your own fucking country.

>Only last year did this stop afaik. Indian companies in the US were forced to hire Americans due to the H1B cut.

Well thank you President Trump.

Nah, they don't. And especially not in this age. They live in their one room apartments in America while we live in 3 Bed Room flats atop skyscrapers here.

Life's lit here if you have money, I don't even get out of my neighbourhood for the most part.

Where is your reality?
If you are not born into ST/SC OBC you are literally fucked.
Dont you remembers Jats and other ethnic groups marched the streets for ST SC recognition?
Being untouchable is a privilege now

You're not in a position to instruct me what to do. I'll visit whichever country I want, it's my fucking wish. Be it China, South Africa Ethoipia, Arabia, Pakistan, Japan, America or Italy.

My country is stupid. I don’t sync with their mentality. I want rap/drugs/white pussy and safe apace. Thanks for providing all of them.

t.vegeterian Brahmin who will run a retail shop in his village while his next benchmate with ST/SC certificate will work as Senior Software Engineer in some MNC and will probably marry your sister.
joking but thats the reality

lol

Holy fuck, I'm a vegetarian Brahmin for real. But I don't have a sister though.

This is how half White/half Indian kids look like, they will literally be Latinos in a couple of generations.

Don't worry, they will assimilate just in time for our Hispanic reign.

Attached: 14fe98d129db3a2045397765189e7f1d.jpg (2448x3264, 525K)

Hope you have family business my jain friendo.

They suck
We just had one design a grit removal system for our wastewater plant
And the pumps keep getting clogged with rags
Now we are 6 months late and the new pump needs a bigger motor
Which means we also have to change the conduit
9 mil project +++

White women belong to indian men

Remind me not to buy anything engineered in America from a company that hires poos.

>triggered poo

lel

It's much better to have them than east asians. They are fellow Caucasians.

Pic related are all Indians.The ones with white skin are indian albinos. Notice the European/Caucasian facial features(narrow nose, small lips etc.)

Attached: indian_albinos.jpg (1200x628, 569K)

Have you ever studied with Indians, I'm studying Engineering at the moment, the Poos only pass through cheating and copying work of others.

If whites don't wake up and realize the serious threat that Asians pose, they are FUCKED.

Asians are much worse than niggers because unlike niggers they are actually intelligent and capable. And your worst enemy is your most capable enemy. They don't have to even fire a shot and they will out-compete you in every math and science field and take over your country from the inside out.

However, with Asians, they are actually sending some of their best and brightest here, which is why they are out-competing whites by such a large margin. This is especially true with Indians which have an average IQ of 84.

> Poo over honourary Aryan
> Flag

Fucking leaf

Asian competitiveness (among other problems) is why Whites must embrace white nationalism and the disciplinary power of fascism or perish.

Biologically defective libtards and christcucks get removed from our gene pool.

Attached: 1443817191165.gif (499x250, 798K)

Poos are definitely better than chinks, but not much better.

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-fd0_1492856122-dogcooked_1492856124.jpg.resized.jpg (500x353, 81K)

White countries for everybody!

If you ask a university administrator about this they'll say "you're a racist".

That's how capitalism works you gay retard.

>that feel when you realise capitalism is degenerate

Attached: 1416114838003.png (254x255, 22K)

booking a ticket to Italy right now. I'm going to shit right in front of St. Peter's Cathedral.

S.P.Q.R brother.

(Shit of Pajeet shall conQuer Rome)

Attached: spqr.png (1280x802, 187K)

If we play our cards right, these immigrants will vote straight Republican for their entire lives. 2nd Gen Asians and Indian kids are taking the blue pill right now, but at least in the case of the Indians, these immigrants are fleeing one of the gibs-plagued countries in the world. Something like 70% of government jobs and educational opportunities are reserved for around 30% of the population, and those 30%ers are absolute fucking retards.

Niggers and their gibs don't come anywhere close to the situation in India. Be smart and radicalize as many Indians and Asians as you can, and you might be able to get some allies to help you push back against the niggers and spics leeching off of welfare.

No this doesn't mean falling in love with them. But they're wealthy and primed for the redpill and we'd be foolish to pass up the potential advantage.

You absolute retard. Affirmative action pushing niggers and spics into ivies schools is what's keeping white people out of them. I can't explain the amount of genius and creative Asians and Indians I knew in high school that deserved admission at Dartmouth more than all the niggers I met when I went there.

These people hate affirmative action and the destruction of hard sciences and worthwhile departments in favor of bullshit gender studies. Radicalize them and get them on your side, or they WILL play the race card and fuck you even harder.

He might be talking about the days when it was scored out of 1600

This is so accurate I suspect you might be a rare enlightened poo yourself

That's just the free market, goyim.

kek right like the immigration reforms aren't going to tackle H1B, it's already on the agenda you retarded fucking gentile

Attached: 1491073281677.jpg (272x318, 37K)

My brother is a H1B, now a green card. Works as a product manager. Literally wrote the code that made Avaya millions of bucks. They can't fire him because there is literally no one to replace him

Americans would get these jobs if they weren't so stupid, fat and lazy.

He's leaving anyhow because fuck your trash country. But he's probably paid over a million dollars in taxes, invested in two houses and helped your shit country prop itself

indians only get hired because they'll work for peanuts and hiring managers are too stupid to realize how street-shittingly incompetent almost every single one of them is.

Get the fuck out.

Nobody giving you bumps;"You're not allowed to talk about this, here we'll stop bumping your thread you racist"
State of pol 2018.

I guess indians will all own one of these when they finish their studies and earn 140K in the US.

Attached: file.png (434x572, 111K)

White Nationalism is answering back, we will end the H1-B and F-1 visas. heavy taxes on companies that export jobs. Stop all legal and illegal immigration, there now go fuck yourself, you curry smelling, shit skinned bitch.

Implying any of that will happen, poos are going to brown out your whole country(and Canada too) whether you like it or not your companies won't take unskilled americans over 1.2 billion india pop that produces millions of qualified, accredited engineers per year. They worship white skin too so say bye bye to your daughters who will all hitch a ride with Harmeet the US permanent resident with +100K salary.