It's OK to be white!

DO NOT ALTER THE MESSAGE OR THE FLYER

Anyone Who Changes The Message or Adds Anything is Working for The Enemy
There Is "No Phase 2" and there Never will be

It's Okay To Be White
5 words. Simple, elegant, effective!

The plan is working!
Stick to the plan!

Anyone telling you anything in these posters is illegal or will get you into any REAL trouble with actual authorities is a shill. This has been shilled hard and is false. Anons have confirmed with local law enforcement and lawyers that it is perfectly fine.

However, leftists are literally raging at this campaign and like typical leftists will likely try to hurt anyone who does not disparage white people: so be safe, DO NOT CONFRONT ANY LEFTIST PSYCHOS. Just walk away and put up posters elsewhere/later.

Don't trespass or vandalize! Don't do anything illegal! Don't say anything provocative. Our message of tolerance is enough to further unhinge an already badly unhinged Left.

NOTE TO MEDIA/POLICE: Leftist extremists are lying saying there are blades under the posters. This is UNTRUE, unless THEY themselves planted these. Think: What would be the logical point for this campaign to do this?

We are giving the Left all the rope they want and they are racing to hang themselves. The goal is to expose the Mainstream Media's anti-white bias through their reaction to a harmless flyer. It's working. Stick to the plan. There is no phase 2. Anyone who suggests change is a shill.

On Halloween post the fliers EVERYWHERE legally possible to post stuff. Car windshields, bulletins, posts, walls, ect.

Important:
>DON'T USE WHEAT-PASTE. That's seen as VANDALISM (most of the time).
>Print the standard-looking flyer. Do not use flyers with different fonts.
>Make sure the flyer says "OKAY" - not "OK"
>THIS IS NOT HATE. We are doing this for the pure reaction from the Left, to one simple statement. This will reveal them as hypocrites to all normies, in the boldest manner imaginable.

Attached: 88=HappyHalloween.jpg (3352x4161, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Polaroid-Premium-Photo-Paper-Sheets/dp/B01BMO5NCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: IOTBW_0.png (3508x4961, 77K)

quit being a weak nigger and caring about shills or the media or any other lesser nog.

other than that keep up the great work user!

Bumping for righteousness.

Im not going to do it, nor am I encouraging it, but what do you think the media reaction would be if "its okay to be black" or "its okay to be jewish" posters showed up?

Honestly don't care, iotbw is kinda tried and true. Best to just keep up momentum.

Well I imagine they would say how "Courageous activist use white supremacist slogan against them!" or some shit without realizing the irony of calling iotbw a white supremacist slogan but praising iotbb.

bump

We need IOTBW tears in this thread

Attached: 6DD3B3C1-064D-40E3-9AAE-98D7A98EDF29.jpg (892x795, 85K)

I appreciate your dedication in light of the dodgers upsetting loss in the past few days.

It might be lulzy but ultimately detracting from iotbw. I personally would like an it's ok to be nationalist, yet rules are rules and there is no phase 2. We do have something wonderful with the original message. It's uncorruptable.

Attached: 57jtwhq0aut11.jpg (960x540, 81K)

awesome work user is that yours in the OP pic?

Bumping for that Costanza sticker

Attached: F2642B16-A0B1-431E-AC69-6D5E4950015E.jpg (800x550, 81K)

IMPORTANT
if Jow Forums becomes unusable for any reason during the IOTBW poster campaign (jannies 404ing everything, image uploading not working, site goes down, etc) please migrate to this infinity board:
8ch dot net/iotbw2018
8ch dot net/iotbw2018
8ch dot net/iotbw2018
I made this board and I will run it well. All shills will be banned instantly and permanently. It will be a smooth base of operations. Come say hi!

Attached: pepe_iotbw_pumpkins.jpg (1042x732, 102K)

FUCK JANNIES

Attached: 1533816545943.png (1000x1000, 177K)

love it OP

Attached: download.png (945x630, 379K)

thanks mother hen, plaese lay sum golden maems nao thanx

Attached: escher 3 spheres.jpg (1024x768, 75K)

Attached: 1469139316188.jpg (1280x800, 78K)

here here

Attached: smooth.jpg (766x867, 72K)

We need more around the CA Bay Area.

Bumping. We need to do this.

Attached: acceptable.jpg (219x230, 8K)

When do we start Phase 2?

Attached: 1518764321109.png (755x755, 228K)

Reporting from east bay, will be happening.

this is a good campaign. Similar to the

Anti racist is codeword for Anti White.

welcome aboard recruit no. 191399721

Attached: pepe_iotbw_bay_area.jpg (1423x1000, 282K)

Blyatful.

Can you tell me how good those smartphone-connected polaroid printers are?

bump

wee lad is this a sticker printer or just regular paper?

Yes it's stickers yes its awesome

It has already been done though..

If the meme is stale, it's just bad optics.

It will never be bad optics no matter how hard the media tries to interpret "it's okay to be white" as a white supremacist statement, because the average person does have a functioning brain and will recognize that as dogshit

The more the media rags on this, the more people will start to understand how biased and shit it all is. It's bad optics only superficially

Australia. Shits fucked bro

Attached: 20181015_19.29.30.png (1043x637, 211K)

“liberal psycho” here. are you seriously delusional to think this will actually make a difference? no one cares about your tiny little posters. at least REAL republicans actually try to change the law, not wasting their virgin hours putting posters on random walls to “pIsS oFF liBeRaLs!!!” nevermind what I said, sad lonely virgins like you should probably use some time outside to interact with humans and not spend all day being cuntservative npcs.

"cuntservative" was a nice touch but you can still smell the bait from a mile away with the meme flag.

Attached: 30npc.jpg (1024x789, 108K)

Is this some sort of joke. That would pass our Senate 80-15 with 5 abstentions

shit like this passes nowhere because it's terribly phrased
You should be happy rather than disappointed because it means your politicians are grounded and dont pass shit out of virtue signalling

Based printer

>virtue signaling
>politicians

those two things are unseperable

noice, what model is this?? expensive?

I print out in advance because idgaf but if you're worried about getting caught the printer is awesome because you can make it and place it on the spot

Jow Forumsaroid Zip printer. It's not cheap.

100 usd, price is fair to me or what do sticker blanks cost like? what is quality like, does it look cheap or professional, any cons?

>DO NOT ALTER THE MESSAGE OR THE FLYER
Quit being a rulefag, OP. You're sucking all the fun out of this.

>>
Some quarter-sized ones. If using tape, cut out pieces and stick them to your skin under your clothes for easy access.

Attached: 1538784719278.jpg (1535x2172, 132K)

amazon.com/Polaroid-Premium-Photo-Paper-Sheets/dp/B01BMO5NCM
50 cents per sticker. The quality is good the contrast seems almost like a blend between matte and glossy the adhesive isn't the strongest but superglue could fix that.

You're conflating how the average american treats politics to how actual politicians outside of america treat their duties

yeah that's a great idea, everyone should be adding hair and skin samples to something that's probably going to be reported on the news as a hate crime.

Attached: 1539450513545.jpg (720x689, 87K)

OK to be a white-whinger, too. Just sayin'

Well, you came to the wrong thread then.

Its ok to hate niggers

>Europe
>not virtue signaling

Pretty much only Western Europe, Canada, and Australia virtue signal more than us. Literally all European politics are is virtue signaling such as "muh environmens" and "muh diversities."

Attached: pepe4.png (232x218, 66K)

The message MAY be "uncorruptable" (knowledge of English... baka) - but the people using it are VERY corruptible.

Something something "civil servants"

why don't you make 1/100th sized ones, fill a jumbo jet of them, and dump them on the major cities of California from said JUMBO jet

it's not going to be as good as it was last year and in two days I will be proven right and you will all look like unimaginative clowns trying to recapture past glories

>Literally all European politics are is virtue signaling such as "muh environmens" and "muh diversities."
I can't even begin to comprehend how fucking limited your understanding of politics is if you think this is a statement that is anything but clueless brabble. It's literally on the level of "all mcdonalds does is slap burgers together, why should I pay for that?" as an economical analysis.

Veteran signing in
Remember to do a few days of recon for an idea of high density traffic. Also clothing, dress normally, dont sperg out and wear SS gear.

Ready the fliers.

fuck. yeah.

this swiss logic is why a mcdonalds combo costs 15 euros in amsterdam and $6 in america :^)

Yeah why dont they just charge 6 dollars in amsterdam too?

No it is more like
>if all McDonalds does is advertise burgers, yet not sell them, why should I got there?

Yeah, that's a comparably retarded statement that does not actually say anything about economics.

what is that little printer thing and where can i get one

See
On Amazon

Is this a problem if I post that to the local synagogue?

Attached: It's Ok to Be Black.jpg (3508x4961, 353K)

If you're living in America and not planning to leave, you are not white.

shills leave pls

Attached: It's Ok to Be Yellow.jpg (3508x4961, 383K)

This is the faggiest shit ever.

>omg this sly non offensive pussy quote is triggering only the most liberal people!!!!
This is you. This is T_D

Did you not see the coverage from last year?

Obvious false flag. Even lefties will know that blacks can't afford that much ink.

Say the words.

Attached: It's Ok to Be Grey.jpg (3508x4961, 333K)

Yes, but I'm an accelerationist and this IOTBW shit is just a pathetic attempt to gain sympathy from the enemies.

What words? It's ok to be white?

No one is saying these aren't okay.
The libshits are against Whites having any racial pride in anything. This is why IOTBW works so well. Most people are brainwashed into thinking Whites=worst race when in reality the opposite is true.

Attached: a.tale.of.two.hoodies.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Attached: 1518144390043.jpg (2000x1333, 213K)

Attached: It's Ok to Be Red.png (3508x4961, 114K)

This kind of message is pure masturbation material.

Realpolitiks is all about making everyone hates liberals. Virtual signaling is just a plus.

It works well because the statement is hard to disagree with, but sends the left into a frenzy, making them look bad, it plays into our hands.

>”It’s okay to be {insert any race}”

It’s literally okay to be any race. What the left doesn’t like is whites noticing that they’re anti-white.

You haven't been paying attention then; even the OP points out that the purpose is to expose our enemies' hypocrisy when they freak the fuck out over this harmless message. It wakes up normies and alienates them from the leftists and MSM.

Goodbye sweet printer ink.

>implying the printer isn't already embedding a printer ID code in every sheet

>implying there shouldn't be a tax on shitty foreign """food"""
Lern2remove kebab you crippledick jewish shill.

Attached: I wonder who's behind this post.jpg (1599x1588, 1.01M)

this it's okay to be white has to be the cringiest shit i've seen in a while. Imagine being such a fucking faggot to go around and putting this shit around. How insecure do you have to be as a person. Call me what you want but I speak the truth.

I read one article where the police were called at some college campus over the mass triggering. Any media coverage helps because their hysteria can be exploited for gain. They fear whites being self interested, they usually frame whites that think this was as trailer trash, stupid, uneducated, shouldn’t be taken seriously, etc. Yet when then simple posters show up, it goes to show they don’t believe this. They are terrified of self interested whites that are aware of the anti-white leftists.

You know that's what I mean. And yet you won't even say it without adding some qualifier like a question mark. If you can't when say it's okay to be white then you can fuck off back to wherever you came from.

It's not ok to be white. It's fucking awesome.
>high IQ
>good looks
>balance between asian robot and feral nigger

Saying it's ok to be white is weak.

Attached: 1483236003890.jpg (489x750, 105K)

Attached: It's Ok to Be Rainbow.jpg (3508x4961, 458K)

IOTBW is the greatest tool we have. For some reason npcs refuse to say it in context, even to keep their cover. IOTBW is like a glitch in the npc programming. It's a secret handshake that doesn't even need to be secret to work.

Bump

fuck off trying to dishearten a constructive project, you cancerous piece of shit

Any Ausfags doing this? I might

That's an opinion you fucking idiot

Yeah. Hitting a uni near me.

cunt, i didn't know you abos had internet
go back to staring at a still image of your shitty flag, ya turbonigger fucknugget

I want to but I'm in a smallish town and also paranoid