Why is female insecurity bad for humanity?

I've met both ugly/stupid and beautiful/intelligent women. Both categories had insecurities however, I found that the more intelligent the girl (looks wise 7-9,definitely not 10), the more insecurities she had.

Have you ever met a woman who had little to no insecurities?

Attached: 9105a68ce1b520e4a7c92df1a48f7c5c.jpg (721x721, 66K)

It's a good thing that women are insecure, it's in their DNA and you won't be able to change it

Attached: 1540860643732.jpg (588x614, 34K)

Attached: download (30).jpg (600x854, 106K)

The ones who dont have are manic.
Women are emotionally driven so think of their "insecurity" as of "logic" that rails in their madness.

my gf doesn't seem to have very many insecurities at all. the only one she acknowledges is her legs which aren't really bad at all imo

>Have you ever met a woman
Do you know where you are?

Am in a serious, loving relationship for 4 years now. I have only met one true woman whom I was interested in when I was 17 and am planning to keep it this way.
Lots of women would want my attention, but I've only met one who was ever good enough for me.

lock it down, bro. it's been 4 years, you know she's the one.

Attached: 16d9ba5f0c77e1a5702f122bd4222ad8.jpg (913x1157, 131K)

Dude. He has to finish High School.

he said he met her when he was 17. user is 21 now

I think so, but then again most don't open up until you know them on a deeper level. If you catch my drift.

>Have you ever met a woman who had little to no insecurities?
No, the entire point of a woman feeling insecure is that she will find a man who will take care of all her problems. Women are supposed to be pathetically vulnerable so that men will feel obligated to protect and provide for them.

Attached: 1529406078254.png (2048x2048, 121K)

My next door neighbour is a solid 8/10 and she is 9 years old. She said last night that she didn't think she was pretty which I found very surprising as she is quite smart.

>I found that the more intelligent the girl (looks wise 7-9,definitely not 10), the more insecurities she had
IQ is correlated with depression and myopia. That's why niggas don't need glasses or therapy.

>I have only met one true woman whom I was interested
Protip: When you knock her up, make sure you are living very close to her mom/sister so she can have automatic support and babysitting. If you don't she will blame all her problems on you. She might blame you anyway, but..

Fuck off pedo

What the fuck is wrong with you

>solid 8/10 and she is 9 years old

wise choice ozzie bro

Dude.....I hope you meant 9 years older.

Kys