Atheists celebrating Christmass

Why the fuck do atheists celebrate Christmas?

Attached: maxresdefault.png (1202x677, 558K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're celebrating Xmas dumbass

They’re greedy children who want to receive gifts whilst having an excuse like atheism not to give any

They're NPC's who've never pondered what Christmas represents.
Truly, ask anyone what a Christmas tree represents and 9/10 they won't have a clue.

>celebrate Christmas

Attached: 6164_127848046139.jpg (250x306, 23K)

its got nothing to do with Jesus. we literally believe in jolly fat man who lives in north pole and gives presents

>Just give my presents you fucking christian!
>What? No, I didn't buy you one. You must forgive me because your religion says so!

Why do Christians? The holiday has little to do with the religion.

Christmas is a gay and sinful holiday where hypocrites proclaim values they do not hold.

Cause it's fun you ass clown

Attached: 1540518775953.jpg (439x659, 79K)

Its a Christian appropriation of eurpean pagan celebrations so what does it matter? Its all capitalism and mass consumerism now anyway.

For me it's having to deal with my spic cousins. Which isn't hard, but they always have to bring their idiotic spic boyfriends and girlfriends. Begone retards!

1000% this.
we like the cozy family atmosphere, its a family holiday, not a goddamn space zombie one.

>brother's wife is atheist
>brother is lapsed Christian
>their kid is not baptized
>kid believes in Santa
>I am the asshole because I deny the existence of Santa
>I am also the asshole because I spend Christmas day in church and not exchanging presents
I should bitch them out about cultural appropriation of my God's birth

Jews are inferior but they are good in cheating.
And drop that meme flag you stupid jewish cunt

Christmas is no longer a religious holiday/event, just like many others. Easter, Valentines Day, St Patricks, and whatever else you think that had/has religious roots.
These all exist now as commerical holidays/events to sell as much shit to you as possible with facade of something nicer.

>my spic cousins
>see flag

The same reason you backwards imaginary friendos use modern technology.

God is such a cuck tho I can just talk shit my whole life then repent. Ez game gg

Yes they're half spic. Their little friends aren't though.

>God is such a cuck tho I can just talk shit my whole life then repent. Ez game gg
You think you can, but unless God moves you to repentance you cannot. This is because your will isn't free.

Because it is a tradition that has changed in its significance and meaning overtime.

cuz its fun

Atheists have no business celebrating the birth of the man who will dismiss them to the fires of Hell.

>cultural appropriation of my God's birth
>cultural appropriation
cuck

Athiests are possessed by deamons and need to be excorsised from this planet.

for 60 years television and movies have been telling us all that "christmas" is about family friends and generous spirit. Ask anyone on the street and they'll parrot this retarded line.
It's the PC response hard programmed in to the majority of westerners.
Charlie Brown is the ONLY Christmas special that actually fucking got away with mentioning Jesus.

>upset people dont blindly believe in the same shit you do
>go to church instead of seeing your relatives
>care how people spend a day
Relax, guy.

Why the fuck did Christians steal our winter solstice yule celebration and pretend Jesus was born on that day in order to replace all our traditions and ceremonies with their own versions?

We still call it jul(yule) and not christmas in my country, bitch. Christianity has absolutely no presence in our celebrations.

Christians themselves borrowed from other faiths for their Christmas traditions.

Holidays can change their meaning.

Because deep down, they know they are wrong.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 427K)

We want presents too

Attached: black-santa-claus.jpg (533x532, 154K)

Because might makes right and pagans are weak-ass bitches.

Stale copypasta

It's Satan Clause btw, he's been invoked through association with black magic

If that is so then Christians also don't get to complain that nobody cares about their traditions anymore today, you know.

I'm agnostic and I say Merry CHRISTmas. I'm gonna be the new edgy fggot for fedora tippers to follow.

Agnostic what

Sure. Muslims will replace us all soon, anyways.

Yes, you are the asshole, fucking retard. Imagine being such a gigantic dick. Enjoy celebrating alone.

Worst of all, you have the gall to accuse THEM of cultural appropriation when the entirety of the Christian Christmas celebration is stolen from pre-Christian traditions with the original meaning of the celebration purged from common knowledge. Jesus wasn't even born in the winter you fucking imbecile.

they're only in it for the modern, commercial side of it
it's like benders getting "married"

Chriatmas, like Easter and Black Friday, are nust American holidays.

Because being atheist is just an edgy status title. Most of them are fucked up because their parents split up, and now they hate jesus etc..etc..boohoo

No,, just no lol

so what does a christmas tree represent? they did not even became popular outside of the rhineland until the mid 19th century its not that diffrent from the modern x-mas craze

Everyone who is not an atheist is literally mentally retarded. Imagine believing in fairy tales as an adult.

Almost all innovators, scientists and visionaries are atheist, as are all people with an IQ above 120. Without atheists you'd still be stuck in the 1800s in terms of technology, because religious people are sheep who are only able to follow and do as they are told, and unable to ever create anything useful of their own.

YULE IS PAGAN

Attached: cff.png (625x626, 66K)

No.

Attached: 1200px-Rome-Capitole-StatueConstantin.jpg (1200x1600, 377K)

I hate xmas because of gifts. It is fine for little kids but for everyone else it is just stupid.
>oh boy we all wasted money on shit gifts nobody wanted
Or
>oh boy we all asked eachother what we wanted and got it
What isthe fucking point?
It is soulless

It's been a time of celebration for white people since well before the desert-monkeys tried to take it over.

Listen. We don't get too many holidays but if you want us to praise Satan then I'm okay with it if I get the day off.