Do you agree? I think it's pretty fucked up

do you agree? I think it's pretty fucked up

Attached: 4969392.jpg (1439x1570, 552K)

Jews are not marginalized and do not need protection.

Film at 11.

>Protect jews goy
>They only own 90%+ of all media and 80%+ of all wealth
>HOW DARE YOU BE QUIET REMEMBER THE 6 GORILLION

That's a good point (not the marginalised/protection shit though).

None of the people I know who usually virture signal after these events have said anything. Interesting.

The silence on this shooting is fucked up.
No one thinks the Jews are a valid people yet here there . Existing , growing solid intact families.

to be fair anything short of goyim crying and screaming over the fallen chosen like the north koreans did when the great leader died would be perceived as insufficient and anti-semitic by jews.

>when your script breaks down midsentence

Attached: 10.jpg (768x1144, 195K)

That's because I spent the 90's and Aughts turning the left against ZOG and now I'm turning the right

>Commies hate Jews
Woah.

I GIVE NO FUCKS ABOUT THE REFUGEE ORG GETTING FUCKED UP- IF IT WASN'T A FALSE FLAG.

My wife is 7.5% jew and my kid 3.75%...
Don't bring people into this country that hate it, traitors.

What exactly does she expect?
I see plenty of virtue signaling

>act like you’re better than everyone because you’re taught from childhood to believe that GOD chose you to be superior to everyone else
>wtf why aren’t people kissing my ass

The attack was not on HIAS it was on a congegation.

>WORSHIP US GOYS OR WE SHOW OUR TRUE COLORS
Case in point with Israel = etnostate for me but nor you goyims.

My faceberg is full of the usual profile pic star of david overlay virtue signaling

They don't care about the victims of the shooting, they're just glad the shooter was white.

Jewish hubris at its finest.

Excuse wasn't there 2 killed in a church shooting and wasn't a 9 year old white girl in South Africa brutally raped tortured and killed? Who gives a shit about a bunch of geriatrics? Are nonkikes so dumb that they honestly treat Jews as a sacred cow thanks to le holohoax

b bbut... Jews are white.... Fucking KEK! how ironic that jews did this to themselves. Serves them right, I love it!

>Whiny kike cries a river
kek, suck it Schlomo!

Jews hold institutional power. An exceedingly disproportionate amount.

>WORSHIP US GOYS OR WE SHOW OUR TRUE COLORS

Attached: cohn.jpg (736x593, 79K)

Jews are too white to deserve protection.

No retard. People don't hate jews because they are jewish. People hate jews because jewish people are enabling foreign invaders into our land while pretending to be our greatest ally while we fight all their wars an pay all their bills. You can go fuck a donkey dick you disgusting jew faggot!

>We're just the absolute worst, am I right fellow white people? Take it from me, even though I'm actually jewish, but that's practically white!
>WTF WHY AREN'T YOU MOURNING THESE 11 INNOCENT JEWISH SOULS?! DON'T YOU KNOW WE'RE GOD'S CHOSE PEOPLE??

Jews are not marginalized nor are they an oppressed minority. It's the exact opposite actually.

And 11 elderly people killed isnt that big of a deal when we have school shootings and other mass shootings with much more victims.

#pittsbergstrong

#Jewishstrong

#Weareall(((Jews)))

>be democrat
>hate Israel and Israelis
>don't get triggered when synogog is shot up
>no one likes the Jews
Honestly baffles me how the left despises Israel, and right subgroups overall hate Jews but yet they are still persuasive in our economic and political structures. The only thing I can agree with on the left is that Jews need to go. Maybe of we could just unite the left and right to this one task, we could save the west

tell that shekelberg bitch to pack her shit and head for the sand hills, it's over.

I love and respect Israel but loathe diasporafags, and you should too

Oh no! Say it isn't so! Raleigh Sara just found out most people consider Jews white, and part of the majority! Dear God! Her world has shattered. This is what happens in the hyper-progressive world she created. She's white, and when a bunch of white people, even when they are (((white))) people, get shwacked, the crazy liberals are silent(ly cheering)!

Attached: 1395197828980.jpg (425x282, 16K)

>tell everybody FUCK YOUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS
>guys where are the thoughts and prayers

One unhinged boomer goes on a rampage in a synagogue and somehow it's her liberal friends' job to consider all Jews marginalized and deserving of special protection? What? Jews run the media and a lot of business in America. Jews are not marginalized nor are they generally targeted for violence, especially in areas without Muhammadans. Welcome to the 21st century.

jews are not marginalized and have more wealth than any other “minority” in the country. Fuck off. Stop making twitter threads

I had a suspicion about this. It's only the jew media freaking out. Ordinary people don't get alarmed by things that wouldn't happen to themselves.

jews are fucking GAY who cares

If jews would just fuck off like the Amish and keep to themselves, no one would care about them. I don't know anyone who hates the Amish. But no, the jew goes his way, sneaking into every people to hollow them out, using lies and slander, poisoning and disruption, intensifying the battle until the bloody extermination of his hated enemy.

INFIGHTING INFIGHTING INFIGHTING

Attached: soyless.png (644x800, 30K)

Jews are whites, therefore you can't oppress them.

>oy vey stop waking up and ignoring these staged shootings