Should stupidity be legal?

one motherfucker did this at the fair in town. He leaned back too far and rippen through that canvas ceiling above him. I guess it fling him about a block away before he landed in somebody's yard.
They still use the same machine, but there's a huge duct tapped patch over one of those triangles in the ceiling.

Attached: 1539404886940.jpg (584x433, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UMvtizOAtVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

post webm of it already faggot

>Should stupidity be legal?
Yes, because otherwise (((they))) would outlaw dissent by referring to it as such like they already do.

Based and rippenpilled

Attached: 9b2f4396e355347991205516e437dfcf3638f4108138b2b73c440d2ef0dc4fed.jpg (584x433, 50K)

>I guess it fling him about a block away before he landed in somebody's yard.
That's not how the physics engine work you dummy.

If we banned stupid people, then who would vote for Trump? It would also get rid of racists, sexists, homophobes and transphobes (essentially the Alt-Right)!!!

Attached: 1537204691398.jpg (399x399, 25K)

>If we banned stupid people
Guess we should start with you

I run pic related, AMA. Also Canvas top is too thicc for a person to go thru, unless they cut it first and honestly, the vynil isn't easy to cut either.

Attached: 20181017_160122.jpg (2576x1932, 2.28M)

Did he survive? Because he now has a story to tell some buds and sloots while you bitch here on Jow Forums about the actions of other men.

I loved these things as a kid

youtube.com/watch?v=UMvtizOAtVU

Attached: 8xN54EpY_400x400.jpg (360x360, 21K)

look at all that rust and broken, unsloughed light bars l. I have no idea who owns this thing but it's pig disgusting.

Attached: 1527971791309.gif (584x433, 1.04M)

Damn it's like I'm actually there

Get on my level.

Attached: B1127267-E70E-4715-AB0F-1FB33AD9BDF5.jpg (614x961, 90K)

Nice hustle, user.

kek’d

No, they should be handed free HD cameras with 27/7 live streaming.

Attached: 1536588024153.jpg (400x388, 65K)

did he live? We all used to do that shit as kids, fucking loved the gravitron

kek

also op is copypasta

Attached: 1478456659952.jpg (400x361, 32K)

I do this on a daily basis when no one's on the ride, it's not hard. Kinda like riding a skateboard you never really forget how to do it.

Such a wierd copypasta

That's pretty gold senpai, needs a couple more frames of him just standing there though to get the full effect.

fucking saved

Attached: 1525815247206.jpg (996x682, 91K)

Am I the only one that-
1. never rides amusements because of people's bodily fluids contaminating surfaces(same with gyms BTW)
2. just does drugs instead(speed is all the amusement I need)

Attached: you_could_have_prevented_this.jpg (345x400, 18K)

This is now a rekt thread Jesus Christ

if you didn't ride that shit as a kid you missed out bigly. As an adult amusement rides are fucking hell, all of them

RIPPEN

I always throw up on speed.

did he died

do they play nigger music in fairs all the time ? Good God the world needs to end...

Do you own it yourself? What’s the pay like?

OP is a carny shut the thread down mods

How does it turn gravity off? Is there a device in the center and if so what powers it?

Attached: 1530920104263.jpg (700x477, 100K)

>doesnt go to gyms because of "bodily fluids"
yum yum onions is good right?

also wash your hands you disgusting piece of shit

Absolutely

R I P P E N
I
P
P
E
N

Attached: 1528078883125.png (584x433, 299K)

>one motherfucker did this at the fair in town. He leaned back too far and rippen through that canvas ceiling above him. I guess it fling him about a block away before he landed in somebody's yard.
>They still use the same machine, but there's a huge duct tapped patch over one of those triangles in the ceiling.
what the fuck is your native language, because it sure as shit isn't english.

I would never ever in a million years set foot in one of these things. Once when I was a child was enough. What fun is being spun in a stupid circle having all your blood pushed into the back of your body.

I work out at home. Why do you need a gym? Live in the city?

Damn... I remember one guy doing this. Leant to far back and basically ripped through the ceiling. Apparently landed in someone's backyard. Machine had to close down eventually but they tried to patch it up with duct tape

I would never step into any fair ride at this point. Over here all the operators are dirty as fuck and there are frequent accidents which 80% of the time are down to negligence.

That's a big ride

high effort always deserves a (you)

Attached: 1521523611864.png (706x669, 43K)

I liked it too until someone barfed and it sprayed all over everyone and then more people started barfing/spraying and it was like a nuclear chain reaction of radioactive cotton candy, beer suds, popcorn, and hot dog chunks
Never went on it again.

I remember there was a fair near my house, some asshole flew over my fence and got my house, they had to use a crane to get him out of my wall

Carnies are mostly gypsies and beaners. It’s some sort of antigravity magic that only happens when you combine sacrificing a rooster and the ability to make money disappear from someone’s pocket. Trump should reveal this technology to the world.

HOLY SHIT A GUY JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

shitty considering that I'm a heavy equipment operator and do at least 1/3 of the labor leading a three man crew on the build. Still a great job with year round travel and benefits like living rent free. Easy to get started out if you wish to free yourself from NEET

i saw exact same thread with exact same image last week
is it what sliding looks like? who is behind it?

thats why i dont go to the local fair anymore. people throw up on the rides after eating all that shit greasy food and having beers, they "shut the ride down" for 10 minutes, splash the seat with a bucket of water and open it back up before it's even dry.
that and i saw someone get completely covered head to toe in someone else's barf on one of those big spinning swing rides, someone threw up at the apex and it fell onto the entire row opposite of them

Attached: 1540924077387.jpg (500x350, 68K)

Go fuck yourself. At least I have a goddam job and know how to work like a man. You're one of those chicken necked nellies that could never last a day outside.

Get a life you Jow Forums lurking thread and image counting autistic faggot

>carnie job
>working like a man

eat a dick you're here forever too

Interesting user. Raising cows, wrestling steers, roofing houses, or swapping engines certainly does not qualify me to speak about the immense responsibility it is to be circus folk. You are a living god.

you seem upset

Attached: 1540713641553.png (600x600, 247K)

Do you think the Gravitron just builds itself, kid? Do you know how to put a rollercoaster together? One, I do rides, not games. Games carnies are sub-human trash. They do no good and very little work. Ride Jocks are redpilled on Trump, race and reality. Don't fall for (((Disneys))) lies about us. Also I don't know where you get the idea that most rides are unsafe. I've been getting inspected by the state every week for and haven't gotten a flag in six years. Of course if it looks all rusted and shit, don't ride that one! The people I work for don't play around. They have a high standard for our work and they're more than willing to spend what we need to get the job done. oh yeah, I guess $700 a week isn't that much money, how much do you make fag?

there are youtube videos of chinese people being flung out of insane theme park rides and landing into a broken heap twitching heap in front of crying children with ice creams and candy floss

Which dwarf are you?

I can identify these shitposts without opening them now. Also I feel bad for the kid whose minecraft server chat is getting destroyed.

What fucking language is this?

I'm in favor of posthumous Darwin awards.

Things like this is why i can't leave here.

lmao fantastic

Very Monty Pythonesque. Nicely done.

I've already read the same story here... everyday is repost day...

based
Have a (You) for original content