Meat is murder

>meat is murder
>animals have no souls
>99.9% of animals don't even have self awareness

How is destroying other biological machines to prolong my valuable life immoral? It's like harvesting old electronics for parts.

Attached: 20181030_202224.jpg (2104x2320, 2.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencealert.com/plants-can-hear-themselves-being-eaten-researchers-have-discovered
youtu.be/zjl49P_EAw8
youtu.be/60Zg9sGnQf8
sciencemag.org/news/2018/09/plants-communicate-distress-using-their-own-kind-nervous-system
youtu.be/xYIUFEQeh3g
youtube.com/watch?v=gZgrUhepYH8
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/do-insects-have-consciousness-ego-180958824/
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

People who think like that don't hold human life in any value, ergo they are animals, have no soul or self awareness and should be ground to mean to feed those who value human life over animals.

Eating animals isnt murder, you literally have to do it to survive.

Meat is not murder, but it is killing. It should be done with appreciation for the animal, especially for the smarter animals that we eat.

>Immoral life, valuable my, prolong to machines biological... (((other))) destroying is how.

What's the point of treating a fucking automaton with respect when it's only purpose is to die and it has no ability of understanding what is going on? Do you show respect to your TV while you disassemble it? Human empathy system is broken.

Well it's the least we can do when we are feeding our life force, with their flesh.

Thank you to all the animals that have fed me. Each one of you was worth ten thousand times more than any vegan.

The real question is, do NPC’s have souls?

I'm sure the dumb animal is appreciative of your respect while you are slaughtering it.

Showing respect to literal NPCs is retarded. There is no consciousness in farm animal skulls. It's your brain projecting. I refuse to show any respect to lesser beings that allowed themselves to get dominated.

Shut up you dumb nazi - everyone knows that non-meat eaters are all neo-nazi's following their great vegan leader Hitler.

So everyone is a Nazi? Sometimes I wonder why the World hates USA so much.

>99.9% of animals don't even have self awareness
says a pole

Please enlighten me on what exactly you have been sustaining yourself on that wasn’t alive, before you harvested, and consumed it?

I don't know mate. The older I get the worse I feel about killing animals for food.
I know we need it but sometimes gag a little thinking about the cows and pigs in their final moments.
Feel even worse if I cook something and fuck it up like burning the meat, final insult to whatever unfortunate animal copped it.
>tfw numb re meat

Animals are not NPCs you fucking faggot.
Animals act on their natural instincts to live. Instincts that you have lacked for thousands of fucking years.
I hope you get eaten by a fuckin animal, and then eaten by humans

Plants know when they're being eaten and release chemicals to try and stop it. They release smells to warn other plants like how we release sounds. If you don't want to be a murderer then don't eat anything.

sciencealert.com/plants-can-hear-themselves-being-eaten-researchers-have-discovered

Attached: screaming.jpg (653x490, 64K)

>Eating animals isnt murder, you literally have to do it to survive.

I beg you pardon

Attached: 01022013934.jpg (1600x1200, 345K)

>They release smells to warn other plants

What are the other plants going to do? burrow underground?

a chicken could be self aware in ways that a human could never comprehend.

Chicken Stomach. From birds I only respect Corvidae as they are self aware and hold grudges for years.

youtu.be/zjl49P_EAw8

youtu.be/60Zg9sGnQf8

>Animals are not NPCs you fucking faggot.
Well, some are. Arthropods in general are basically little biological robots.

The animals we eat are motivated by the same will to life as we are. Self awareness is of little consequence in regards to how we act. Meat is murder and murder is terrible, but that's okay because life is inherently terrible.

Attached: 4f2a7a10e290c7b38052afb02a6d6077f0a9fbc1109c5b1fae5b595075e44ded.png (1200x515, 1.04M)

enjoy your vitamin pills as dessert

Nothing matters. Least of all, what you eat.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_hesuke__b914a628b7c501c910ef1672c530c573.png (400x500, 159K)

Have you ever killed your own pig with an axe? The media propaganda is getting to you. Fuck your broken empathy system mate. Wake up before you end up feeding 5 cast with your own god damn money.

Release chemicals to ward off or kill the predator

>follow instinct
>follow machine code
What's the difference?
No consciousness in both examples.

>PLANTS THO
Yeah they also don't have a central nervous system. Faggot.

Attached: tumblr_oewezepVLC1s73k0so1_500.jpg (480x480, 39K)

>want to survive
>do fucking nothing for years and get slaughtered

They don't want shit. There is nobody there bro. They are machines with not a single thought inside.

Eating pussy matters to me as I am human.

Cunts should be kept on farms and milked and slaughtered for meat. They aren't good for anything else, they might as well be made useful as food.

Attached: spl87771_008.jpg (2657x1772, 821K)

>Nego I

sciencemag.org/news/2018/09/plants-communicate-distress-using-their-own-kind-nervous-system

OP has never had a psychic link with nature before, and might as well be at the same level as an animal with posts like this. All that self awareness, opposable thumbs, everything in nature has bent over to give your awareness an advantage - and you post this?!

Be grateful for the position in life you have, and that your consciousness is localized to such a comfy place right now. This is what vegans and hippies miss too, somehow, instead opting to remove themselves from the natural cycle of life and their position within it. It's a shame we treat ourselves the way we do, out of spite for some npcs, or greed.

How do we know we have free will and self awareness, and that it isn't just the illusion of such and really a result of sensory stimulus making us believe that??
What is the origin of thought in it's essence?

No need, faggot. My gutbiome synthesizes every B vitamin there is.

Nah mate, worked on a pig farm for a while when I was younger and the ex was a vet so have been around animals a bit.
Pigs act like dogs and are pretty funny, to be honest I've met many humans I dislike far more than pigs and cows.
Also feel like crap after eating too much meat, do a fair bit of surfing and found just a little meat twice a week is optimal personally.
You sound like you're on a mission to shit on anyone who disagrees with you.
All good?

You faggots got some nerve
A pack of wild dogs would shread you to bits without hesitation for food
You’ve never felt the exhilaration of culling a beast I feel fucking bad for you guys
How’s it like to have a child's mind for life

Your one of those vegans. Have fun with your teeth falling out

>How do we know we have free will
We don't

>and self awareness
Mirror test

I owe nothing to "Nature". Evolution has no will of its own.

Killing cunts isnt murder because they're aren't really people, they're human shaped animals. Only good for beating and slaughtering and butchering and cooking.

Attached: IMG_0514.jpg (565x800, 125K)

Nah, I'm good. Too much meat isn't optimal. Kill some plant life also.

t. scientifically illierate

Don't worry, many people lack self awareness too.

Attached: lecter.jpg (289x175, 6K)

Animal foods are the highest source of bioavailable vitamins and nutrients. Especially the fat and liver - assuming it was raised on its natural diet and not under the shitty commercial conditions.

Most vitamins and nutrients in plant foods have a garbage bioavailability (you don't receive what's listed on paper) and are riddled with toxins and anti-nutrients.

Grass fed beef liver, fat & muscle meat, fish roe/caviar, raw grass fed dairy, bone marrow, are the healthiest foods on the planet.

Murder is a legal term that only applies when a human kills another human. Otherwise it’s just killing. Tasty tasty killing.

Whites had to have empathy for animals, their own animals, during harsh dark winters because often they were the only source of food for many months. Stressing them was counter-intuitive.
Niggers and subhumans didn't suffer through the same winters so didn't develop empathy for their animals, a trait of the white man and the reason whites are far more evolved and successful than nogs and subhumans.

If you hate animals you probably have nig or subhuman in your dna

>Chink tier logic
>Polack
Why am I not surprised. Hunters have always shown respect for their prey because anyone who has a soul of their own and has killed animals knows that animals are no more automatons than humans. You have lost your connection to the natural world and turned into a bugman.

Attached: 5096191__f4a1dfd9be5ad3c245c8fc187d4bbf92.png (2262x1596, 257K)

kys moralcunt

go home to mama cucked jew

Be aware that evolution made farm animals and pets to interact with you in a way that creates positive feelings. They are using you to get your resources. Do you seriously believe pigs and cats give a single fuck or do they behave in such way only to get more food from you?

Any sheep deer or cow is worth ten thousand times more than any NPC. Herbivore animals are for the most part noble and live lives of great peril and danger, on the edge of death at all times.

We have to eat them, but at least I do it with reverence, and I would protect their habitat and animals species in the wild if I could.

>valuable

You're polish. You're not valuable.

>99.9%
Only if you're counting insects

Attached: cow fetch 2.webm (200x200, 2.06M)

Imagine thinking your diet is nutritionally complete or sufficient. Enjoy diabetes, cancer or some shitty random autoimmune disorder and all sorts of shit gradually popping up when you get older.

Herbivores literally are too stupid to function as anything other than giant walking sacks of meat. Omnivorous and carnivorous animals are usually smarter.

>animals are noble
No, they are not. You are projecting human qualities on lesser animals again.
They eat, fuck and shit. That's it. No greater goal in any of these animals lives.

>191460828
>Calling some one a scientifically illierate
HAHAHAAH a vegan AND AN AUTIST HAHAHA
Also dude you know humans CAN eat meat right? There is 0 things stopping humans from digesting meat.
IN fact if you can, tell me why we some how "cant" eat raw meat

Vegans are retarded
Meat eaters are retarded
vegetarians aren't retarded.

>He's never seen a dog have a dream in it's sleep

If we found a single ant on Mars it would be earth shattering news. People would marvel at such a tiny bit of life living on a distant world. Yet here we slaughter life by the millions each day just to fill our guts and to throw most of it away. Such a waste when there are alternatives.

>human qualities
umies aint noble

Name the trait absent in animals that if absent in humans would make it okay to kill humans for burgers.

It's all an algorithm, an instinct.

youtu.be/xYIUFEQeh3g

Attached: wai.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Oh no animals have souls.
I'm still going to eat them because I don't care.

You live for things.
You work for things.
The domesticated pet is a slave to the owner.
The conditioned human is a slave to his masters and does things to get things.
The domesticated pet will focus %100 of its efforts on you.
The conditioned human will step on your head to get to a higher place.

You've proven nothing.

Delte tis

>a wild animal kills others without hesitation therefore I should too

pretty good logic there bro

Much of what you need to know is in this video.

Loving animals and recognizing that animal foods are a necessary part of a healthy, optimal diet aren't mutually exclusive.

youtube.com/watch?v=gZgrUhepYH8

All mammals dream. It's a mechanism for preserving memories. What's you point? Nothing special, normal brain function required by memory system.

Needs more sauce.

Except that's wrong. Almost all living things are conscious.
Even bugs.
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/do-insects-have-consciousness-ego-180958824/

I just don't care. Its probably some sort of intrinsic quality or something.

Name the nutrient necessary, that is only present in animal products.

protip: there isn't one.

Intradasting

Ability to construct and use tools.

A beast and a companion are very diffierent things
Animals are bred for purposes
Livestock is a special case
As are pets
But to declare we shouldn’t ever kill any animal is suicide in nature

>having un-Aryan desert cult opinions
disgusting desu

Would you be okay with killing severely retarded humans who cannot create tools?

I don't respect human slaves either Religion is cancer.

Awareness
We are aware there are consequences for killing others of our own species.
The consequences for killing a cow is a steak

Killing things is good.

Attached: brans.png (498x876, 497K)

It still "experiences" pain.
Ergo: it has a mortal soul just like you and me.
Not an immortal soul, but a soul non the less.

Are you new here?

Because from birth till death they are tortured by the millions. Imagine being born in a piss/shit field full of others being crowded by the thousands. Now imagine being generically altered so that your legs don't hold up your body.
It's fucking horrifying the way they kill them too. Electric stun that hits most of them, bolt gun in the head which usually doesn't kill them even after 2 or 4 times. Then their throats are sliced open usually while still alive.
One major non emotional point is that if we didn't use the food to feed all these cows... We would have an amount of food that could feed 8 billion people. We would have 8 billion people worth of food every year if we didn't feed these cows.
Dairy is also rape. They shove a fist up the cows ass before shooting semen inside via a tube in order to allow the cervix to accept the sperm more easily. They're kept pregnant for most of their lives and are separated from their offspring which cry out for weeks. By the time their 'spent' they look diseased and are then killed at the slaughter house.
If you aren't vegan, you can't call yourself an animal lover. You may love your dog/cat but don't pretend that you're an animal lover if you support these industries.

You're a Polish shitposter, OP, your life has no value.

Of course, user. Wouldn't you?

link to proof?

I agree we need to eat meat however respecting the animal for what it is, a sentient being, should always be a factor when slaughtering and caring for. Stressd livestock are no good to anybody and will produce less inferior quality product and be more susceptible to disease and stress.

What to call vegans? Suicide club for white girls? A messianic anorexia cult? How to describe these zombies?

youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ

>Doesn't know what a vegan is

You are a human slave buddy. Your days off are just runs on the beach

Here’s a narrative bomb
>What about insects
>(((vegans))) would kill annoying pest bugs any day of the week
>Where is the outrage on mass insect farming in Asia?

There is an enzyme in your body meant to digest animal protein, also our ancestors were hyper carnivores.

Consciousness != self awareness

Consciousness is the ability to process external stimuli using other parts of brain then cerebellum.

Attached: 5.png (1184x868, 1.13M)

B12

Carbs are the sustenance of slaves, hence bread and circus. The suffering is what makes it better for you hence why the elite do consume humans and make sure they're tenderized via various forms of torture.

I love meat but I think we should treat our animals better though.

I eat meat and I'm an animal lover
I love my doggo, and I love bacon and steaks and fish and chicken.
Even herbivores eat meat when it is easily available.

A faggot unless there is a genetic reason why they cant consume meat, like their body cant digest it. Vegan reasoning is always moral nonsense.

There is always the in vitro route that both sides win but that’s a day dream I guess

Aren't they wasting resources while producting no value?