Are you happy Jow Forums?

This dumbass shot up a synagogue. He spewed this same antisemite bullshit that you people spew. Are you happy Jow Forums?

Attached: robertbowers.jpg (800x450, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MKEKiILJSEs
change.org/p/donald-j-trump-free-robert-bowers
youtube.com/watch?v=hooKVstzbz0
youtube.com/watch?v=5SpA0BzJFBI
web.archive.org/web/20181028055003/https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/MDJReport.ashx?docketNumber=MJ-05003-CR-0009000-2018
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pittsburgh_synagogue_shooting
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Slide thread.

Jews rape kids.

Attached: 338BB2DE-3FC7-4458-BCEF-F173868FA6B8.jpg (840x579, 113K)

When I get super antisemitic, I ignore the local bank and go straight to the synagogue of satan

Would have been happier if twelve died. Still pretty happy.

If I say "No, but...", then you'll use it as an excuse to berate us further. So I'll say "Yes".

Die, dude.

Why does Jow Forums always complain about its own anti-semitism?

I am. A bunch of baby-butchering kikes got shot and Trump is getting the blame for it. Win-win.

wow love to see humans bringing up the real ego

Mass shooters have no ideology.
Mass shooters are not our responsibility.

Moderately. Would have preferred a higher score though

He was also an Anti-Trumper EthnoLeftist.

((/pol)))

>Jow Forums is one person lmao

A Jewish dozen died.
Sage this thread

I'd be happier if he'd shot you too.

>A Jewish dozen died.
kek

He only killed 11, so no.

You fucking kikes are incapable of now pushing until someone skins you alive and lives their life in the warm glow of your flayed skin.

Jow Forums is a terrorist board

Op, how stupid are you?
Also.
>Slide thread

Attached: 1540929070002.png (1156x2031, 290K)

Siegefags =/= white nationalists

I would of been more happy if it were this synagogue.

youtube.com/watch?v=MKEKiILJSEs

Attached: 1538105203733.gif (267x200, 366K)

Why are you taking to us, it’s only going to get worse. More nazis are you erase more heritage god bless sir Oswald Mosley.

Attached: 84E9A747-7372-4D04-9A41-998CEF456418.jpg (880x704, 97K)

Correct.

Attached: 2mzw9ya.gif.gif (215x257, 604K)

lmao no he thought jews were invading america and were letting foreigners take over

sounds like someone i know... oh wait its you

I rarely come here. This is the only board that I really don't like.

No, but that has nothing to do with that guy or whatever he did.

So... you're only sometimes an anti-semite?

Did he browse here or just used a couple of memes?

You breathe same air as Hitler, you fucking nazi scum.

> be Jewish
> force vast numbers of third worlders down white people's throats while screeching about how racist they are
> get murdered when some violent idiot snaps
> OY VEYYYYY WHY DID THIS HAPPEN

This guy truly was a fool who committed an evil crime, but he wasn't incorrect to notice Jews wreck sovereignty.

Attached: golem-1.png (204x248, 30K)

Robert what the fuck is this SHIT

Attached: robert bowers computer nerd.png (1136x801, 105K)

I never say anything antisemitic. The few times I come here is to troll the Trumptards.

change.org/p/donald-j-trump-free-robert-bowers

FREE ROBERT BOWERS

you such a liar

Not true. I have not used this board a lot. I just use /b/. I'm an autistic black male. I would never want to oppress someone.

If it were a bunch of Muslims you wouldn't even complain you hypocrite, so YES.

See here.
Relationships as that of a man and woman to men will send you to eternal suffering and hellfire in hell, weakness and cowardice will send you to eternal hell, you shall not sacrifice your life or well being for any reason, theft if not just will send you to hell, murder if not just will send you to hell, stupidity and missuse of the mind Odin granted you.
Odin said no farmers may be taken as serfs or servitude to landowners, landownership of land will be alotted to the workers of land and all their production belongs to the farmers that work the land, which is liable for taxation of no more than 25% of their production.

Right there in laws of Odin I follow it says no self sacrifice or impediment of life whatsoever as well as no combat while under the rule or residence of unbelievers.
one of the nation of Odin who dies in battle while in an organized army for Odins defense and spread while not under the rule of unbelievers will have eternal life and equal glory

Not funny.

(((Robert Bowers)))

He broke the laws of Odin so he is in hell.

>conveniently spergs out on tiny HIAS group no one has ever heard of
>conveniently "kills" a couple old juden already on death's door
>conveniently uses language no JQ posters would ever use ... "screw your optics"
>literally no 50yo boomers care about JQ
>launches attack right before midterms
>mug shot in front of blue screen, same as NPC meme
>what a cohencidence

this man will be disappeared, grow some facial hair, and be running drug and gun ops again in south america within 3 months.

Attached: 1540858043684.jpg (640x480, 153K)

Yep

im sorry I didnt know. You a good boy.

Attached: Jimmy Ruffin.png (726x723, 579K)

Jow Forums is a board of peace

Attached: hell ye.jpg (600x409, 39K)

I kind of agree, his posts are a little too convenient.

And here you are. On the path to seeing the monster you proclaim to hate and fight staring back at you in the mirror. Welcome to Jow Forums you’re here forever.

agreed

Youngest person he supposedly killed was 65. Explain that please, I'll wait.

I bet nobody even read this guys GAB tweets before the shooting. One of those accounts that talks but never has 1 reply or like

youtube.com/watch?v=hooKVstzbz0
'nuff said.

youtube.com/watch?v=5SpA0BzJFBI

Are u rucking retarded or trolling? Sadly, I can't tell.It's just a fucking bait.You do it "4fun", I guess.Fishing comments and shit.

People waking to the subvertion tactics of the Jewish population? Am I happy about it? Of course

I haven't seen that many Jews piled up since the March Of Dimes gumball machine broke open and spilled its change down the Up escalator.

yes,any other stupid questions?

>Die, dude.
How I feel about Jews.

Problem is it isn't nor has it ever been bullshit.

Attached: 3.jpg (1026x970, 198K)

FPBP. The holocaust didn't happen but it should have

Trump supporters have diseased minds.

Attached: TrumpTerrorism2.jpg (618x708, 89K)

>yawn

Saged

This should be the real story. Jews are grasping for straws 11 dead Jews. Oh my god it’s a second holocaust forget about the countless lives ruined by jews. And they are still trying to flood our country with illegals to push us into communism

Attached: 1E31119D-A821-4295-9637-67ACDAFF73BC.jpg (480x360, 51K)

Blame muslims then. They're responsible for most anti-semitism.

I agree. Trump himself has a diseased mind.

>A bunch of shitty satanist penissuckers got killed, bwaah

Go neck yourself kike

Attached: TRUMPENEMY.jpg (319x344, 34K)

I sure am happy fuckstick.

>Jewish dozen
That's great

They changed his name recently.

He was Robert D Bowers...which matches up online with a 46 yr old who lived on Fieldcrest, which is the house they searched...

But now it is Robert Gregory Bowers...we need to figure out his real name first! Then figure out who his parents are. Pretty sure he is Jewish.

I’m just a dumb goyim, what do I know?

Nigger

Attached: 4bMotpNP.jpg (400x363, 18K)

positive it is Robert D. Bowers. People find old shit on him

They changed it
web.archive.org/web/20181028055003/https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/MDJReport.ashx?docketNumber=MJ-05003-CR-0009000-2018

Attached: cesar_merkel.jpg (448x458, 24K)

>A mass shooting occurred at Tree of Life – Or L'Simcha Congregation[a] in the Squirrel Hill neighborhood of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, on October 27, 2018, while Shabbat morning services and a bris were being held. Eleven people were killed, and nine were injured. The sole suspect, 46-year-old Robert Gregory Bowers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pittsburgh_synagogue_shooting

I cant speak for everyone but yes fuck yes fuck those old jew cunts. Fuck those crusty old oven dodging shekel rubbers!

yea but it's still Robert D. Bowers he used to live in Barlind. Why would they change it to Gregory

As an autistic white male, I do not care.

Yeah

>rabbi not there since wife had a cold
>bris ceremony happening without the rabbi there
>didn’t show up during normal service where the place would have been packed for higher >count, and risking showing up when it is empty
>happens right after the bomb false flag blows up in their face
>city giving money to demolish and build a new synagogue
>shooter only went after old jews that couldn’t reproduce and were retirement age, with the average age being 74
>no video of a single victim being taken out of the Synagogue on a stretcher while some were supposedly bleeding to death and injured
>fake swat running back and forth, doesn’t even bring spare mags to a gunfight, ill fitting mismatched outfits
>ddos on both chans, Gab, andVoat.costarts a few hours before the shooting
>archive of the gab page is from the day before the shooting
>no images of any survivors or injured leaving the building
>rabbis son is a rabbi in the city where the hoax bomber lives
>active shooter drill half a mile away
>social media of the shooter made around the time of the active shooter drill
>shooters accounts mostly only got popular in October
>both DHS and FBI come to check out the area beforehand on separate months just before the shooting
>yells all jews must die, doesn’t even kill 1/5 of the people there. Probably also forgot to bring spare mags
>no images whatsoever of the crime scene
>EMS not allowed to enter the building
>perpetrator reffered to as actor in police radio chatter
>holocaust survivor was headed to the Synagogue but was luckily 4 minutes late
>city paid 30-50k for new security cameras for the synagogue within the last year, but no video of the scene whatsoever
>All we have seen regarding the shooter in court are sketches. No photos, only sketches

WOMP WOMP. Nobody cares about this false flag

*MouthBreathing intensifies*

Attached: NuNPCSwitch.jpg (600x735, 169K)

So is Bowers an anti-Semitic self-hating Jew?

Attached: Bowers..png (609x396, 361K)

He spewed the same anti-Trump bullshit twitter, reddit and CNN spew.

I hope they finally take responsibility for what their rhetoric has caused.

Robert D. Bowers
ICQ# is 19139607

Attached: old timey reporter.jpg (1937x2500, 912K)

Because they don't want ya to find out who his family is.

What is the difference?

Attached: time money energy attention economics interest bank.png (1469x4950, 3.06M)

can we do that again

Yes

Attached: oyvey2.jpg (1024x1024, 91K)

Of course they're happy. This board is filled with literal degenerates parroting the same hateful garbage day in and day out. It's either a) edgy contrarian teens that can't think for themselves and just parrot all the other shitposts on this board endlessly or b) old ass brainwashed boomers who do nothing but consume Fox, Infowars, Breitbart and stormfront propaganda that tells them what to think.

This board has gone far beyond what it was ever intended to be, and has become a safe space for hate and degeneracy on Jow Forums. If moot was still around and didn't chicken out like a coward, he would have shut this place down years ago, and it's well deserved. Look at what this board has become, people openly inciting and wishing for violence, ZERO moderation against this type of behavior, death threats, extremist partisan politics and blatant racism, not just ironic shitposting racism, but legitimate racists from the shittiest parts of the Internet all coming here to congregate because they feel this place is their home. It wasn't always like this, this board has always had its problems, even before when it was /new/.

Moot deleted /new/ for being 1% of what this board has become. This board is literally making extremist out of people that come here.

oh shut up you big baby

lmao ITS SATIRE DONT YOU GUYS GET IT WERE JUST PRETENDING but go ahead and kill jews we dont mind ;)

Fuck off faggot. You newfaggots made this place a cancerous shithole of edgy cunts literally wishing and getting excited that old people are being gunned down, whether it was the Dylan Roof shooting or this one. You guys are literally cheering that elderly religious people are being targeted because of their race / religion.

Now put yourself in their shoes, imagine that 10 whites were murdered for being white by a black person, wouldn't you be extremely outraged? All of these acts should be condemned. A person should never be murdered or targeted because of their religion or race, and if you can't get behind this idea then you need to GTFO of America because you don't share our values and don't belong here.

I couldn't have said it better.

Fuckin poof

>blames the board for "antisemitism"
>disregards Jewish behavior

Attached: Goyim flag3.jpg (599x576, 81K)

Jews have done nothing wrong. Even if they did that does not mean you can generalize.