American education, everyone

American education, everyone.

Attached: 1540931414241-110166734.jpg (2048x1152, 878K)

Highschoolers get out, and also what's wrong with that sheet I don't see the error.

Pretty sure democrats should be replaced with Libertarians.

This is a quick list of the good side of liberalism vs the bad side of conservatism. Bias is very obvious in public schools, so send your kids to private schools.

>tfw both are liberals
>Republican: classical liberals
>Democrat: progressives

Attached: 1377314192016.jpg (479x640, 75K)

Clearly the fucking font. The bias is there but nothing too horrid in the first few that I read.

Fair enough, but still needed to show problems. Very obviously leaning towards one side when the law states that this shouldn't even be here at all.

>only two parties
pretty restricting

What bias?

Republicans are not classical liberal.

"Conservatives" are, which make up the republican voting block.

it's really weird that abortion is such a party political issue in the usa. stance on abortion should be a matter of individual conscience, not politics

> not being autodidactic
C'mon dude, needing a (((professor))) to spoonfeed you bedtime stories for a (((fee))) is some woman-tier shit right there lol
WTF are you doing with your life?

Not the point. Point being an acknowledgement of political bias in public schools and how scummy it looks. I have my own seperate opinions from this.

It seems fine to me...

They keep normies distracted with pointless shit that ultimately doesnt matter like the abortion and the homo shit while both parties suck our wallets dry.
Just think about it theres hundreds of fucking issues for people to care about, but they have you focused on abortion, gays, and guns. that's it those 3 things determine your political party now

This is kind of a good list for a simple in-a-nutshell explanation desu, but there should be constructive dialog based on it.

Also this.

Conservatives aren't classical liberals.

>want the secular, religiously indifferent State
>laud the "separation of Church and State"
>free speech
>laissez faire capitalism
>religious liberty
What?

>conservatism
>laissez faire capitalism & secular state

Choose one.

>>conservatism
>>laissez faire capitalism & secular state
>Choose one
Real "conservatives" are those who want to restore the Christian State.

Attached: overtonwindow.jpg (756x596, 79K)

This diagram is dumb. Laissez faire capitalism isn't inside the overton window. The only people who actually advocate laissez faire capitalism in America are libertarians are we're less than one percent of the population.

Regardless, you're still a degenerate liberal ideologically responsible for the collapse of Western civilization.

Attached: gramsci-praxis-over-doctrine-captioned.jpg (800x408, 140K)