BTFO na*is

The #Resistance has just gotten stronger, get ready for Trump and his cronies to fall, the blue wave is coming

Attached: Dqx4GwqXQAEZN6J.jpg large.jpg (1024x512, 130K)

Q predicted my id would be
mBn+Leil

Attached: Hile Ice Cream.jpg (313x267, 95K)

>comments disabled
>ratings disabled
yep we sure are getting BTFO

Attached: bj resist orange man bad.jpg (1068x906, 105K)

based

>712 SIGNATURES
Jow Forums reaching levels of BTFO that shouldn't be possible.

Attached: 712 SIGNATURES.jpg (885x1014, 208K)

Yes, disabling all feedback and censoring speech is Democracy In Action!! That's how you know it's an authentic peoples movement!

Sorry, what?

Shit just got real.

Attached: numales634645.jpg (1147x645, 357K)

christ no wonder those feminists are all landwhales

I don't know why I am laughing so hard at this.

It's so typical. They don't even want to acknowledge the fact they're retarded.

Is it supposed to taste like tears?

Finally, a product that the fatfuck SJWs will actually buy. This is smart marketing.

who the fuck wants to eat "Resist" flavor?

810 now. 100 in an hour hmm. Fatties will definitely jump aboard tasty virtue signalling

The Stephen Colbert flavor was already kindof a red flag to me, but I looked past it because of how good the flavor actually was.

But THIS, is going full retard. Never go full retard.

>Pecan Resist
lmao

....ben and jerry's has been SJW since their inception... where the fuck have you been

I don't know squat about B&J aside from what's on their labels, I almost never buy ice cream anyways...

Leave it to jews to create a new product, donate $100k they can deduct from taxes and make millions on woke ass fatties.
Charity Donations is one big fucking scam. The recipients also use 85-90% of the donations on themselves on the average.

Congratulations commies, you played yourself.

Kek, these fuckers are retarded beyond any saving

I’m glad we have Woke Capital to turn progressivism into a cringey forced meme that nobody will want to be personally associated with.

Why do they hate pecans? Or is this more of a hatred about pronunciation of pecan?

((((Ben)))) & ((((Jerry))))'s

Attached: 1down599999togo.png (900x516, 233K)