Kanye BTFO Jow Forums

How does it feel to be betrayed?

Attached: YE.jpg (640x682, 268K)

I HOPE YOU FALL DOWN THE STAIRS AND BREAK YOUR NECK!!!!

Kek, about time he realized that the right was a bunch of leeches and serpents and full of savages. Serves him right to get that realization that he will always be a filthy nigger to them who they’ll use as a useful idiot and then throw him under the bus without hesitation once he’s served his purpose.

I'm glad that he's finally returning to the plantation.

Lol? Alright.

Top 10 Anime betrayal of all time.

He's specifically talking about one group.

We got all of the use out of him we could. Now we wont have to defend him. The genie is already out of the bottle.

Stay mad trumpfag

Attached: FB147CE2-57B8-497A-BE1F-8B74D9A9C6D9.jpg (400x400, 33K)

mek moar salt

i knew this was going to fail when i saw that "democrats are the reallll racists" from thomas sowell, and candace owen's weird shenanigans like what he pointed out

Good for him. His handlers were getting too aggressive. It's why he bucked the left and now it's why he's bucking the right.

He will change his mind in about a week and start hugging Papa Trump again. He is Bipolar as fuck, genuinely bipolar as fuck. Never have I seen a more genuine case. He needs help.

As much as I liked him being aboard the Trump Train, I would rather he was well before making decisions.

However, if this is the Rabbinical media getting to him, distancing himself won't be enough if they have threatened him. They will wait for him to distance himself and then gradually mold him into their ideal little liberal as they did with Tay Tay.

>the right was a bunch of leeches and serpents
The kikes and r/the retard are the ones that were using him. I don't want anything to do with niggers, I don't care who they vote for.

Since I never gave a fuck about Kuntye anyway, his turning out to be just another typical dumb nigger doesn't surprise me or concern me at all.

Do you actually care about niggers? We need their vote for revolution and then we can toss them aside just like uncle stalin

I dont see this as him saying he is mp longer maga. I think this is about the blexit shirts and that owens broad

>trusting a nigger in the first place

So it has nothing to do with Trump and it's all about Candace Owens being a fucking cunt nigger. Makes sense, I thought the Blexit thing was way too fucking cringy and on-the-nose to be Kanye.

whats blexit ?

lol who would believe in a nigger?

We'll I already hurt 10 peoples feelings by pointing out Candace Owen's is largely independent in her political agenda.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-30-14-00-36-1.png (1440x362, 50K)