Whitey Bulger was beaten to death by inmates today

Whitey Bulger was beaten to death by inmates today.

Attached: 59530E03-9B9A-44D2-A862-4FA30E0593B8.jpg (964x615, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bostonglobe.com/metro/2018/04/13/hannity-attempts-link-mueller-whitey-bulger-don-hold/kDPSq2ek8xDTFiPZix4yoL/story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good riddance to that shithead.

A) Mueller tying up loose ends.
B) He is in witness protection.

It's weird he was just moved to a new prison this week.

Whitey Bulger was a Boston Chad.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

The Deep State tying up lose ends?
Same thing happened to Martin Armstrong a few years back, he was in a coma for a few days but survived.

Attached: large_tGLO9zw5ZtCeyyEWgbYGgsFxC6i.jpg (400x600, 110K)

Snitches get stitches.

SNITCHES GET STITCHES

Shit, you beat me by one

He was an MK Ultra test subject

Attached: 08Bw1lj.jpg (489x640, 86K)

James Fields got attacked in jail yesterday, his attacker had a gofundme raising money for him. The rumor has it that there's a bounty on Field's head.

Attached: Charlottesville suspect_ .jpg (1187x284, 130K)

the departed great film

Poor guy, he doesn't deserve that. Anyone know if they've set a trial date?

For who? Hilary Clinton?

this

>It's weird he was just moved to a new prison this week.
is it though? is that weird?
they couldn't get him where he was, so he conveniently gets moved for no reason? and is immediately killed

>criminal degenerate dies
nice

They know he’s gonna walk

They moved him there last night lol. He never had a chance.

how do we pay for someone to beat up the person who beat him up?

>Whitey Bulger was a Boston Chad.
You mean Boston Bear. He was Gay for much of his early life.

Lmao, he already died years ago. they just picked now to run the story as a "kill whitey" message

You gotta wait til it happens then set up a gofundme for him, apparently

live by the sword, die by the sword

oh shit based leaf. Already posted but yeah this.

Snitch bitch gone 500 hp restored

lol all the nonsense they sling against trump they don't see how obviously a nyc real estate developer would have mob ties elected president and send this guy to WV where they send all the guido made guys. obviously trump had this guy killed to appease his dago masterts

>Hazelton
>third murder in 30 days

The fuck...

I was thinking this. Maybe it isn't him.
The FBI either faked his death so the can squeal or maybe someone helped him escape so he can't. Or maybe they just killed him so he can't.

Attached: whitey bulger smile.jpg (246x138, 13K)

*Hazelton prison

literally who

Attached: 1539557130060.jpg (552x615, 73K)

Some potato nigger.

Sad

So, an average taig.

couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. If you haven't listened to Howie Carr detail this wretches many vile acts in gory, graphic detail for hours on his show you have to do it.

Back in high school, before he was arrested and long before Whitey was caught, FBI agent John Connely came to my high school to talk about the case. I wish I had realize how big a deal he was in it. I knew who Bulger was, the local criminal legend. I didn't realize how involved Connely was. I think it was him. I remember an FBI agent came to our school to talk about Bulger and I remember the teacher saying his name.

Niggers I assume.

>the eternally asshurt anglo
It fills me with pride knowing that some of the weapons and money he sent to the Cause were used to kill your troops.

This. Bulger was one of the few guys who knew how dirty Mueller was back in the day.

Attached: 1539598759487m.jpg (1024x620, 97K)

I was locked up with him, not in the same block but I was in the same jail. Plymouth county. He was in pc. I was in one of the other uinits (e1) They brought him to court with like 4 SUVs.

It's not a rumor, it's that when the left found out about a nigger assaulting Fields, they flooded his canteen account with donations and created a GoFundMe for his legal defense. Other inmates interpret that as a bounty. It certainly is a de facto bounty.

why are you sticking up for some literal niggertier white trash criminal? even if you admire criminals he was a shitty one at that as he turned out to be the biggest fucking rat in american underworld history which is also why his head now looks like a smashed in halloween pumpkin

And was MK Ultra'd by LSD when younger and he actually did a lot to put an end to child trafficking, he refused to sell drugs to anyone under 18, and refused in all ways to help out pedophiles and he was imprisoned for it. Weird times lads.

More like Black and Bluey Bulger

Irish Pride World Wide.

>hundreds if not thousands of prisonners get beaten to death annualy
>never hear anything besides documentaries on adx prisons
>somehow every redditor has to make a thread every minute about this particular one

wanna know why ?

his first name

"whitey"

reddit niggers love the phrase "whitey got beaten to death"

>irish pride
kek your last name is probably fucking schmidt or something

Thankfully Ray Bolger is doing fine

Attached: And they threw my other leg over there.jpg (740x938, 276K)

Nope. Though born in the US, both my parents are from the Republic.

"No doubt this man is a murderer, whom, though he hath escaped the sea, yet vengeance suffereth not to live."

Attached: trump.jpg (1200x1691, 309K)

Literally fucking who? Nice shit thread op

whitey was a stand up fella unlike your pansy ass

This right HERE

Oh look another diabetes ridden mutt larping as an irishman...Just because your mum fucked a man with ginger hair once it doesn't mean you're Irish.

retard, who is going to send thousands of dollars to some nigger ape in jail?

Attached: iStock-182819758.jpg (820x550, 26K)

woops i read that wrong, carry on

thx for posting tht.

he was fucking 89 lol what did they do push him over?

AYOO KILL WHITEY MUHFUGGA

Orange man bad
Whitey man bad

It would be hard for me to believe that Mueller spent this much time in the FBI, at such a high level, working around the Clinton's, and not know anything about human trafficking. Mueller looked the other way for years and may be a rapist himself.

Attached: 1535155953124.jpg (640x765, 166K)

He must've had information leading to Hillary Clinton's arrest

THIS

bostonglobe.com/metro/2018/04/13/hannity-attempts-link-mueller-whitey-bulger-don-hold/kDPSq2ek8xDTFiPZix4yoL/story.html

breaking news, picture of the body
uploaded.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 9K)

Because the Irish are white niggers. People who don’t have an actual culture live their lives respecting brute force as the highest virtue.

>Whitey Bulger was beaten to death by inmates today...
nothing of value was lost.
>ENTER S

I never saw a thread but it should be known what might be waiting for people in jail. That reddit thread is unsurprisingly full of bloodlust and sadistic revenge fantasies, and they're more than happy to pay someone to act them out. Not too different than the Brit who got sent to prison for putting bacon on a mosque door and then was killed by muslims inside. The leftists have their people and gangs in the prisons here, too.

I hope he makes it to his court date or he'll be convicted without a trial, and from seeing that thread, there might be people willing to make that happen.

Define "Doing fine". He died like 30 years ago.

t. guinea

Both parents born in the Republic, mate. Just read the thread before you talk again.

Yeah, and I don't think he's culpable of anything anyway. It depends on how effectively that fag prosecutor can taint the jury but I'd be kind of surprised if Fields were convicted.