Why are libcucks too afraid to have a respectful debate with us?

Why are libcucks too afraid to have a respectful debate with us?

Attached: libtards cant have a reasonable debate.jpg (594x840, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614000750)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Both sides are baited by the ruling class into just personally attacking each other instead of realizing that it's the elite who's fucking them

>those digits
>that redpill
Good job.

Attached: pepe frog listen music.jpg (354x286, 16K)

welcome to earth

Literally their entire political philosophy rests on their virtue and being better than us. The moment they have to debate us, they have to acknowledge that not only are our opinions equally worthy of consideration and we have an equal right to hold an opinion, but also that they don't actually have any counter arguments that stand up to scrutiny (because they've never had that trial by fire).

>Literally their entire political philosophy rests on their virtue and being better than us. The moment they have to debate us, they have to acknowledge that not only are our opinions equally worthy of consideration and we have an equal right to hold an opinion, but also that they don't actually have any counter arguments that stand up to scrutiny (because they've never had that trial by fire).
yeah i have a hard time getting any conservatives to debate me too

>right
>capable of debating without resorting to muh feelings

Here's a debate topic: If you accept that certain groups have different average IQ's (denying this proves you're anti-science) then why all the focus on diversity within occupations, and blaming any group having less representation in a specific job as being proof of systemic racism or sexism, while ignoring the differences in IQ between groups?

Essentially, why are you guys on the left becoming strict social constructionists, and ignore natural differences between groups?

Exactly. The fact that people who live in the cities are more likely to be intelligent (sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614000750) shows that the fact that rural people are underrepresented and underemployed is actually their fault.

Since nobody is clamoring for rural people to get greater placement in universities, or in major tech firms, or to have greater representation in the technology/medical fields as part of some call for "diversity," then what you have written is pointless. The left wants to focus on a lack of diversity as proof of systemic racism/sexism, while ignoring natural differences between groups, how can you explain that?

>nobody is clamoring for rural people to get greater placement in universities, or in major tech firms, or to have greater representation in the technology/medical fields
They absolutely are. There's always been a massive clamor for it. In fact, even constructs like the Senate and the Electoral College are the result of years and years of people demanding "greater representation" for the rural minority.

>constructs

You seem to have a really hard time directly answering a question without giving it some random spin that obfuscates the topic.

Explain to me why rural people desperately need the "diversity" boosts from the senate and electoral college.

Played their hand too far, and all that's left is a nightmarish delusion which they refuse to acknowledge to save face.

The truth is that they lost the debate a very long time ago.

Attached: nuy111xbb -- 0612 -- hbp111ypw'.jpg (948x569, 98K)

Holy crap that is the dumbest shit I've eve read. How do you go from talking about representation in occupations to bitching about the electoral college and Senate? The electoral college and senate had shit to do with rural/urban divide, and was designed to represent the states, since our country was founded as a federation of sovereign states.

Now answer my original question faggot, and stop dodging it like a little bitch.

2 spoopy

>Holy crap that is the dumbest shit I've eve read
If you're going to utterly disregard our debate with pointless ad hominem then you should at least spell it right.

You have derailed the conversation too much to respond to. I am not the original guy you responded to, but I won't respond to your tangent, without you acknowledging the original point.

The right generally is not factual and will generally call anyone they disagree with a fag nigger jew shill

Go ahead and run away faggot. It's clear you don't want to actually debate.

When the Left has been raised to hate even the mildest expression of white identity, discussion is not what takes place. You know why the kikes were really scared by the shooting? Because they didn’t think so many Goyim knew about their evil behavior.

Sounds like something a fag nigger jew shill would say

lol this guy just proved my point

>Being this slow

If you actually read our back and forth, you'd see the fag with the lgbt banner is not answering my initial debate question, and has resorted to pointing out a spelling error while dodging the actual question.

You are disregarding the debate by not even engaging with the topic at all earnestly. This isn't MSNBC where someone can just rebut with some asinine comment and due to time constraints it will have to just be ignored.

The Left won’t walk its own talk on racial integration, instead preferring to do a quasi slave master strategy of cheap labor and exotic sex pets. When you ask them why, they either freeze like a deer in the headlights or go crazy with rage.

It’s fascinating to watch a leftist bugmen immediately go off topic when backed into a corner

Always challenge the Left to proved it believes in its Virtue Signaling by putting their lifestyle where their mouths are. They will freeze up, go berserk or distract from the point in a hurry.

Racial Integration: Why do you live in such a white neighborhood if you think diversity is strength?

Climate Change: Why do you call for mass immigration when more humans will demand more services that require polluting technologies, such as coal fired power plants, to fulfill? Why do you still use polluting technologies in your own life if you believe such things will cause the apocalypse?

The Left doesn’t walk its own talk in the modern era. Grill them on that and they go to pieces.

looks like Smeagol combined with the part in Under Siege where Gary Busey jumps out of a cake. jesus.

>The Left
>quasi slave master strategy of cheap labor
You seem confused. The agricorps and meatpacking barons and all the rest who use mass-scale illegal labor are certainly NOT liberal nor do they support liberals.
It wasn't Liberal Presidents who granted all the amnesty, either.

I think people should be hired on merit alone.

I am fine with abortion - why bring more people in the world that will cause more harm than good

Gay rights - I think everyone should have equal rights regardless of sexual orientation, not exrta rights

Assisted suicide - why the fuck not

Jail - should not be a place where people go in for minor things and leave psychopaths

Education - secondary should be more affordable

Race - We are all human and genocide is not an answer so we should try to get along better.

The left vs right on the political stage is an act (Clinton and Trump are both puppets) and the real people in power want the left and right hating each other and its working

The best thing that can be done imo is too tax the extremely wealthy (jews) and pay it forward. Maybe that means Jay leno will only have 5 garages filled with $50 000+ cars instead of 15.

>Why do you live in such a white neighborhood if you think diversity is strength
People live in the nicest places they can afford to. At a certain point neighborhoods get rich enough to be majority white. Not every liberal is a wealthy tech baron living in a gated white community tho.
>Why do you call for mass immigration when more humans will demand more services that require polluting technologies, such as coal fired power plants, to fulfill?
Moving people from point A. to point B. does not create MORE people. 1st world countries are able to provide services and energy with less strain on the environment than poor countries who still rely on old technology. And generally have better access to birth control.

You can't argue worth shit, you can only win arguments in your mind.

Tech sure does though. We just don't see the bulk of it here because of outsourcing.

>elite
You mean Jews.

Attached: retards.jpg (1024x845, 47K)

Yes, the overpopulation/climate change conundrum always gets them. They try and twist facts to make their point, like that Bill Nye guy, who said it doesn't matter if Africa quadruples it's population over this century, because they have a lower average carbon footprint right now. Well, yes, because they're poor as fuck right now. But unless you want prevent them from moving to the first world, and you want to keep them permanently poor in their home country so their carbon footprint remains low, then that population increase will lead to even more carbon dioxide being spewed into the environment.

The outsourcing of cheap tech manufacturing has created vast wealth and a swelling middle-class in Asia, so much so that their economic power worries us a bit. Sure it was nasty work for them, but what prosperous nation hasn't gone through a long, nasty stretch of industrialization?

>elite
jews.

>Yes, the overpopulation/climate change conundrum always gets them.
People moving from 3rd word shitholes to 1st world nations doesn't damage the climate. 1st world nations actually have a population SHRINK, pretty much without exception.

Sure, but why should people down the street from me have to pay to make sure people 8,000 miles away from me get to join the middle-class? Especially when it directly takes wage income that would keep the middle class as such here?

checked

>but why should people down the street from me have to pay
No one HAD to pay anything. But you and the rest will gladly bypass local business to get something 20% cheaper at China-Mart. Everyone created the demand for cheaper Asian goods. It wasn't inflicted on you.

Native populations in most developed countries are shrinking, but the elite want to maintain a growing overall population by using immigration. That's why we'll have demographic replacement in many first world countries by mid to late century. That growing overall population will be people moving from poor countries with low average carbon footprint, to first world countries with higher average carbon footprints, raising the total carbon dioxide being pumped out into the atmosphere.

Racial Integration: I live downtown and im a white minority here

Climate Change: 95% of scientist agree that we are fucking up the earth(poison water and air and extinction of other species. The answer to the carbon problem can be fixed with an overhaul of the transportation system. We could fix many problems if we redesigned our cities and at least fixed capitalism

Chinese 'industrialization' was at the cost of the US industrial base. It's zero sum you fucking kike.

because they know they are wrong

>Especially when it directly takes wage income that would keep the middle class as such here?
You don't care about the rest of America, you actively despise broad swathes of it based on ethnic, religious or political differences. You only give a fuck about (most) of your immediate kin and the neighborhood you can see from your windows. You won't do a damn thing for the "middle-class" that inconveniences you in any way.

Incorrect. This argument that behavior is why the US has a trade deficit and China a trade surplus is rooted in ideology, not rationality.

C+I+G+NX=Y. Earth is a closed system as we do not yet trade with extraterrestrials. You can figure out how actions in one part of the system can force imbalances in other parts of the system from these two points alone.

>constructs like the Senate and the Electoral College are the result of years and years of people demanding "greater representation" for the rural minority
The electoral college was part of this country's election system from the beginning.

Don't "kike" me, you playground faggot. You want to start hurling invectives the moment the discussion gets challenging for you?
FACT: no one was forcing anyone to stop shopping at the local hardware store, or forced anyone at gunpoint to buy cheaper Asian televisions. I suppose you "Conservatives" want the Nanny-State government to protect you with mandatory tariffs on trade now?

Attached: DUMBfuckliberaltraitors.png (856x1015, 136K)

Prove it's not zero sum you fucking kike.

Maybe you'll be next.

Attached: highscore.jpg (375x682, 74K)

>This argument that behavior is why the US has a trade deficit and China a trade surplus is rooted in ideology, not rationality.
Can you support this without meaningless gibberish you think sounds clever?
Or is this the classic "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit" strategy?

Honestly this. Lets see what points we can agree with leftists on (based on the most common opinions I have seen here
>non-interventionism
>removing money and corruption from politics (drain the swamp/no corporate money)
>helping the working class so that their jobs can keep up with inflation
>stopping our shilling for Israel

What are the corporate cons and dems doing?
>more wars
>more and more money into politics
>involved in proxy-war garbage for the sake of Israel
>screwing over working people while cutting more and more taxes for the 1%-ers who often dont even pay into the system

Reminder that the people who win from political divisions is the ruling class.

>dude congratulates you for "owning duh libz"
>still too worked up, continue attacking like an idiot
Never mind that your argument sucks, there's a demographic being artificially inflated in nearly every market, and the fag is correct that regressive rurals are over represented by design among our lawmakers.

What we need is better-educated more socially responsible people in society. Home School is the best but not possible because families can't afford to do it.

What we have are a bunch of Hollywood brainwashed cunts that want to play professional sports, act in movies, be gangsta, or play music because of money when the highest paying jobs should be scientists, doctors, engineers

One of the bigger problems we face is we are not keeping up with what technology can do for us.

>WE ARGUE GUD
>MAKE THREATS NAO

Attached: Pakleds.jpg (320x264, 58K)

lel this
Ultimately the far right will win, though. The left eating itself meme is too real for them to organize properly.

So you can't then?

I've left guys and wrote a bunch of my views and nobody is even arguing with me here...

nice meme flag you commie cuck.

lol I notice libtards have dropped the whole conservashit label and are now just adopting tard and calling people that btfo them conservatards it's so good I love you
S o Y sucking faggots

Oh I'm sorry, are you done making childish threats? I'm not some little old Jewish lady anyway, I'm probably more like the Big Guy who pushed you around in school.

Trade is not zero sum when developing nations are buying American treasuries and investments, as they do, to our continuing benefit. You could easily read up on this if you pulled away from this satire board, you crass little shit.

Attached: Pinhead.jpg (290x340, 45K)

They are only over represented by your metrics. Headcount was not intended to be the measure. Especially back then (but still to a large degree now), biasing land makes sense because of the way industries distribute spatially. And if you go by headcount, you are biasing rapid breeders and welfare oriented states. There is no neutral position.

Voting used to have an economic feedback mechanism when property owning was a requirement. One non-producing Muslim family with 8 kids doesn't expand their voting rights if they don't develop the economic capacity to buy more houses.

It's really simple. The accounting identities of Savings and Investment tell us more or less all we need to know about what's going on: Germany, Japan, and China are running persistent surpluses - higher domestic savings than domestic investment - as a result of internal industrial and social policies. Because those countries are all producing more than they consume, that excess production (sometimes in the form of goods, but more often in the form of capital) leaves its national borders and usually finds itself in the largest consumption market on the planet: the US.

But remember, Earth is a closed system. Savings equals Investment in a closed system, the only thing which changes is the form of investment. When Germany or China or Japan produces more, basically automatically the US market is forced to consume more, and this consumption usually takes the form of higher debt because the alternative is higher unemployment. The US has politically accepted this trade-off for several reasons, but those politics are outdated and are starting to change.

What are you 16?

>ignores the question again and sticks up for the fag losing the debate.
So you admit that groups with lower average IQ are being "artificially" inflated in every market. Why is diversity and group representation more important than competency?

And the creation of the Senate/Electoral College had nothing to do with the rural/urban divide and was designed to give states closer to equal representation, since we are a Federation of States.

and china will? okay you half korean

maybe i'm not left or right. I feel like I am one of the few that just wants to find answers to problems instead of kill each other and ourselves. If nobody is going to argue with me I will just leave this here

Tyler Durden: [1:10:11] Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

What, you don't enjoy your own childishness thrown back at you?
Well here's some advice: don't get all playground tough-guy if you want a serious big-boy debate.

what debate you sound dumb and jews are dead

China doesn't hate America more than you do.

Listen bar mitzvah boy, you are all over the fucking place.

I said nothing of trade. I was talking about industry.

You seem like the one who doesn't want to debate. You still haven't responded to this

>builds his personal philosophy from a movie, in a speech where a character is talking about how delusional it is to base your life on movies.

Repost with black guy instead

>generalizles people he never met/offers no argument to anything I said before that quote and probably wants to suck a dick so he hates faggots

Rural people grow our food. No reason for them to have representation, guys. Screw 'em. We can all just eat concrete, smog, and retweets, amirite?

The carbon footprint of the most developed nations is shrinking, despite the efforts of Daddy Trump to keep old broke shit like Big Coal on life support. California is brimming with new brown people, and yet its exceeding its own carbon reduction timetables.

The real carbon threat is the swelling populations of still-developing industrial nations like India and China (and Africa if China keeps investing in it's industrialization).
No 1st world country is taking in immigration at a pace to swell its population. You are creating theoretical threats that don't exist, and ignoring actual threats that are a serious problem.

>Rural people grow our food. No reason for them to have representation
There's no reason for them to have 5x the representation of the industrial base that makes everything they buy with their food monies (and their agriculture is heavily subsidized with tax monies from that industrial/service base, I might add).

The top 1% of this country is 43% Jewish.
(((They))) are the ones who are pitting all of us against each other.
Goyim of all colors need to make a temporary alliance to defeat ZOG, then we can figure out who goes where.

So basically you are hating the guys who are winning the race to prosperity?
That's not very Conservative of you.

Attached: Romney2.jpg (618x504, 256K)

I mean, are you saying that the other 57% are stand-up guys who are totally patriotic and looking out for the little guy?
Because that's cute if you believe that.

Attached: Romney.jpg (460x276, 27K)

>little guy
What does your punk ass know about him anyway?

About who?
The little guy, or Mittens Romnald the Third and Bain Capital? I'm familiar with both,.

>hired on merit alone

meritocracy is considered racist in the modern progressive ideology.

the rest is teenager tier platitudes.
>let's just get along

not going to happen. conflicts arise from diverse opinions on proper conduct and behavioral philosophy. such conflicts are irreconcilable without one or both of the sides of the conflict being destroyed or modified beyond recognition of the original argument.

the truth is that diversity in a global scale can only be maintain by separation with controlled interaction. the arguments that this removes the benefits of experiencing other cultures are fallacious and made obsolete by instant global communication technology.

Your positions while classically left wing on their face are now considered right wing bigot tier by leftists.

>The carbon footprint of the most developed nations is shrinking, despite the efforts of Daddy Trump to keep old broke shit like Big Coal on life support. California is brimming with new brown people, and yet its exceeding its own carbon reduction timetables.
But those carbon footprints are still higher on average than those from poor third world countries so my point still stands that people moving from the third world to the first will mean greater carbon dioxide emission.

>No 1st world country is taking in immigration at a pace to swell its population. You are creating theoretical threats that don't exist, and ignoring actual threats that are a serious problem
Yes they are, you are either a fucking liar or ignorant. It's being sold to us as a way to grow our population to maintain the welfare state, that these immigrants will keep the ponzi scheme going. And since welfare ponzi schemes like social security require more people paying into the system than taking out, we'll need a larger population of working age people to pay for all the oldies. That will only work by taking in so many immigrants that they make up for the decline in native population growth and can grow the overall population of each country with that type of welfare state.

Do you even know how Jow Forums works retard?

Is this your first night?

I thought you guys were savvy Masters of Debate.
You seem more like Sorry Masturbators who resort to name-calling, lame insults and dank memery when no one easily swallows your misconceptions.
I am not impressed.

Says the guy who thinks the overall populations of countries taking in waves of immigrants in the west aren't still growing. You are fucking clueless.

>Do you even know how Jow Forums works
I see how you work. You are an internet loudmouth with a small brain. You've clearly demonstrated that. Why don't you shut up for a while and let some adults talk? (so to speak)
>But those carbon footprints are still higher on average than those from poor third world countries so my point still stands
Those footprints have continued to shrink, those 1st world nations are in accords that mandate they continue to shrink. And your point that migration will reverse this trend has not proven true, so it's not a very good point to take a stand on.

Attached: Boehner Bawling.jpg (299x225, 15K)

You took the red pill. You though it was freedom. But what really happened?

The machines won. You died. And didn’t just die. Penetrated by the machine, and consumed, your act also destroying the only threat to the machine, a virus ... the memes. And what survived? A bunch of hippy liberal radical, living underground, forever slaves.

The red pill was a lie, Jow Forums. There is no free will. you are doomed. And you end up rejecting and destroying everything you love.

You could be eating steak, Jow Forums.

You could be eating steak.

Attached: 5087DC7F-B4FB-4EE1-9743-E3CDF1CB74DA.jpg (542x305, 31K)

You're not going to make any ground trying to fight the "elite" if the other half of the population has bought into their lies but is convinced that it was their idea. You have to convince them first they're wrong and being used before you can take aim at the elites. The left side of this debate is fighting to make themselves and everyone else subservient to the elites by believing muh govt will fix it, when they hold the same belief that voting doesnt work, is rigged and the elites are paying to put puppets into power via "dark money in politics". They have one eye open and pretend to see the whole picture.

because there is no debate. your destruction economically is your punishment. i know they told you it was brown people. no thats what africa and the middle east cooked up . its not what china said it was going to support or do. considering at the time china would be the one to determine the course of action for retaliation africa and the middle east dont matter. they can move to a 3rd world shit hole china doesnt care but china isnt laying off them and america isnt either for different reasons

europe is taking it a bit better over all but still cant exactly figure out if it will rebel or submit. at the current point it has been determined they only intend to obey for 1 more year tops and actions have been taken to prevent any one stepping out of line. the united states paid off s korea last time so it only got half the punishment. it couldnt pay china off because the ones they paid dont make the rules. xi doesnt make the rules

the middle east still are pushing hard to be taken in because they want islam to be globally mandated. africa wants people to be blacked so no one else has a advantage over s africa

It's called democracy. I hope this helps. Even black people get to vote for that.

German population growth was .4% last year, half of what it was in 2015.
American population growth was .7%, a steady decline over the last 20 years.

Both of these nations are having problems with steadily aging populations. I don't "think", these are easily obtainable facts. You've simply filled your skull with too much nonsensical pundit blustering.

There is no reason a person who lives in an apartment and doesn't own a house, an investment in the country, should be able to vote.

There's plenty of shabbos goyim in the elite mon frer

There are people in cities renting apartments that cost more than the net worth of your entire extended family.

Attached: intredasting.jpg (685x567, 51K)

So it's okay if some groups of people are disproportionately represented in the wealthiest? That's not very progressive of you.