Welp PJW just got destroyed forever and isnt coming back from this. Good riddance you fucking narcissist!

Welp PJW just got destroyed forever and isnt coming back from this. Good riddance you fucking narcissist!

youtu.be/UJ0S_p4uNW8

PRESS S TO SPIT

Attached: 1478323349591.png (547x652, 517K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9tzEhdaRxck
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/9tzEhdaRxck

Never forget he is against trump and a democrat! Archive this video before he remembers it

Hey look a self promotional ankle biter.

Is he copying pewdiepie?

and not a single argument in the entire video just name calling.

0:04 Prozac
TSSRI/DW

I don't want to watch it because he's been increasingly more and more angry, so it's cringy. Please summarize.

>4 seconds in
>cringed
>shut it down
Summerize it you fat faggot

>Pewd copying
Most assuredly.

Same. They guy starts out as a PewDiePie rip off then delves into being a whiny faggot. I had to turn it off for my own mental health.

wow 700k people are subscribed to this

4 seconds in im stunned by lack of comedic ability

That's exactly what I saw. His whole shtick of saying the same word over and over again with the camera cuts and zoom ins was a total Pewds rip off.

I bet he bought most of those.

I hate Paul so idc

I like him. He cracks me up.

somefag got triggered

ultimate NPC

Attached: 1540935770846.jpg (1191x1077, 104K)

I like Molymeme the most, he's such a comfy old dude.
About this one, no opinion. S.

are you NPCs really falling for this obvious promotion? out of principle dont give this video views

Go away Ashton

This guy looks like pewdiepie and destiny combined

i dont wanna see this its not funny. dont you ever post shit like this again on this goddamn board its degrading

If you post a reply past this point that isn't calling OP a faggot for posting e-celeb drama, your mother will die in her sleep tonight

Attached: scream.jpg (361x311, 51K)

S

He's a cross eyed freak of nature. His genes are clearly tainted.

Attached: ef09ddc34d57098fccddef1ffd8c657b16b9cf149c8a9b78351ed84aeb82d10b.png (452x391, 122K)