MEDIA IS THE CAUSE OF MASS SHOOTINGS

m.youtube.com/watch?v=w-D3YoW3Hxg

In the last thread a French person missed the whole point. The point is that the narrative that guns are the leading cause of mass shootings is wrong. the media covering them so irresponsibly is the reason. The media inspires mass shootings they give the shooter exactly what they want. Notoriety.

Attached: 5D4B3F8D-332C-4BE8-BF88-EAC5941CFF81.jpg (4032x3024, 1.62M)

What your problem hoe?

NIGGER KIKE ALERT

I don’t have a problem I want to raise awareness to the monster the mainstream media is. I only posted my tits to get attention for the issue.

Sharpie in pooper or fuck off.

first for sharpie in pooper or gtfo

>20:21:44
>20:21:45
fuck

you are still a whore though, whore

it's almost like they want as many of these events to happen so they can continually push for gun control. Plus killing white people gives them immense pleasure.

Kikes inspire mass shootings.

Read culture of critique there enlies the answers you seek

They aren't saying guns are the cause of shootings, they are just saying certain kinds of guns make the shootings more deadly. There are a variety of different kinds of killers/shooters who aren't driven by notoriety. The media has an important ( negative ) role in encouraging gun violence for notoriety in certain cases though, such as school shootings by upset youths.

The media which cynically capitalize on tragedy for personal profit are the enemy of the people.

Sharpie in pooper bb unles... You don't have asshole :O

Checked and rekt

Listen, what do you think about getting more female anons to show their tits? Put the info you want to spread as your opening paragraph. Then eventually reveal tits, ass, and puss if necessary.

Humor is great and all, but sex sells

Attached: 15262456365979467456.gif (424x240, 1.84M)

make a gif of your breasts jiggling also how would you feel about big aussie cock between those pale milkers?

see what you are doing?
Noone cares for you or your content, but only for your holes. Dumb bitch.

Show your fucking asshole already. You don't have to put anything in it but you do have to show it.

>no asshole
what kind of freak of nature is OP?

I agree, sharpie in pooper and lure, i mean bring more friends to do same.

I blame the media for making the caravan appear right at the border when in fact its two months away

I blame trump for making the caravan appear right at the border when in fact its two months away

I blame myself for believing either of them

Attached: 1537656180280.png (644x620, 528K)

YES!

What was the point of covering up john mccains hanging? I wouldve paid to see that.

>I only posted my tits to get attention for the issue.
Look at this thread, 70% are just thirsty idiots asking for nudes.
Why are women such shallow and empty beings, i will never understand ffs

You can call me a hoe and a whore and I could call you a virgin or an incel but the dosent solve anything does it?

The country needs an awakening. Against the news against Hollywood any institution that tells the masses how to think.

You're wrong. I want her to be inducted into Jow Forums She has great assets as a human being.

Yep, also the mudslime terror attacks.

I guess we can forego the penetration.

Attached: 1513918423405s.jpg (125x93, 2K)

I live you bb

if an idea needs tits to get attention its a worthless idea - see femen

GOD YOU GERMS FUCKING SUCK

Attached: 1515389427365.png (1088x872, 711K)

Where the bobs at?

Jealous titlet detected

fuck off faggot

Attached: pental..png (792x1603, 558K)

Shut up mustafastein its a board filled with shills and fucking clowns like you sliding shit

I agree with you now lets have children so our ideas can reproduce and spread.

bump. your sage does nothing, racist retard.

from previous bread

Attached: 1540940255232.jpg (1932x1932, 800K)

(((Hollywood))) the media lies it's the problem and it's clearly in their interest to.lie not the interest of the American people.. read culture ofcritique and you will see what's happening here. You will walk the fine line... it's not all Jewish people but the ones who control the narrative are...

Its a joke you absolute fucking faggot.

Jow Forums finally caught up to what people have been thinking for years
Well done

>a French person
hello newfag

Thanks mate

It's okay, don't listen to that cumrag. Now, just take the sharpie, and put it in okay?

Attached: 15246245748453868.jpg (1553x732, 108K)

>The country needs an awakening
The country needs some decentsy, wisdom and actions.
But by behaving like a whore you wont change anything except feeding the lust of retarded anons and solidifying the stereotype that women are hoes. God dammit why are you that stupid?

Just look at those morons typing "sharpy in pooper" like a horde of npcs.
Do you think they can do anything meaningfull? No those are just dickheads with no responsibility whatsoever

god
damn

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK JEWS. For you, M'Lady.

Attached: c6b.png (1000x1000, 177K)

So the Jewish media and talmudvison is to blame .
Why are you here again ?

Attached: 1538552604890m.jpg (1024x513, 66K)

Show me the fucking sharpie thot

Attached: 1540554424629.png (1000x1000, 345K)

Oh yeah, now its a joke, sure ...

Did the truth hurt your feefees? :(
Oh no :o

Oh shut the fuck up if the girl wants to.show her tits and puss let her you fucking scb she's annon were all user get off her damn threads if your gonna be such. Huge faggot

Mufasastein kindly fuck off demoral shills i swear.

Mohammed doesn't like it when women show anything other than their eyes through the slits in their burka.

Absolutely SEETHING titlet. It's okay, I love small boobs too.

Nnnice

Attached: C787DA49-CF81-4BAF-8141-DEB2D0A1523C.jpg (4032x3024, 2.15M)

Alright sharpie time

post feet

>The country needs an awakening.
Then lady, stop posting on Jow Forums. Go out and talk to your friends. Spread the message out there not here. You've done enough here. No one cares about your message. We already know. People here are just going to want to see your tits.

AT SOME POINT IN TIME, YOU HAVE TO REALIZE THAT YOU'RE BIOLOGICALLY WIRED TO WANT THE ATTENTION YOU'RE GETTING HERE. IF YOU REALLY WANT TO CURE YOUR LONELINESS, THEN GO OUT AND CAMPAIGN YOUR MESSAGE. STOP CREATING THESE SHIT THREADS WITH YOUR TITS AGAIN AND AGAIN. IT WILL ONLY DEGRADE YOU AS A HUMAN BEING, LOWER YOUR SELF-WORTH, AND ONCE THE DOPAMINE KICKS FROM ALL THE ATTENTION YOU'RE GETTING HERE HAS BEEN EXHAUSTED, YOU WILL BE LEFT FEELING MORE HUNGRY AND EMPTY THAN BEFORE.

See, this is what is the problem with this world.
A bunch of empty vessels gathered together to see an anus of a women.

OP, your thread is exploding of replies, but most are just her to post "sharpy in pooper" and waiting for more nudes. You wont reach anything.

>npc stabbed titties
Fucking lame when will girls get some culture lads

Like a glistening ham

disgusting

Attached: 1538717346609.jpg (214x265, 25K)

>GiB
nice ID

This picture saddens me, because the post-it is covering the butthole.

nice front hole you have there.

>piercings
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

I would lick it.

A-Are you OP?

OP is a man

fucking gross sag bags

This who in the fuck want metal in their mouth

There's discourse happening youre just acting like a fucking moral authority

>Mfw (my face when) OP posts a pic of her asshole with a sharpie in it

Attached: E123E6C0-9108-4325-9751-6D4EC9CFC013.jpg (512x556, 27K)

FUCK THOTS AND FUCK DEGENERATES

Attached: 1492005549581s.jpg (224x250, 6K)

Judging by those strech marks your a single mother.

This

Judging by that insanely tight cunny I say she is a virgin.

>There's discourse happening
>discourse

Attached: 1t0amw.jpg (600x399, 58K)

Burn in hell, you whore.

yes, the mark of every single mother, stretch marks

???

>the mainstream media
I agree

Attached: 1535473603025.jpg (4652x2692, 3.72M)

> discourse happening
yeah, 2% of replies are dealing with the topic.
And those 2% are just 1 sentence statements like "yeah, i garee. its the joos contrling other with media"

Dont pretend like I am wrong. Just read all those replies and you will see how pathetic all of you are.
"muh sharpie in pooper nao" ffs ...

Is that what a vagina looks like? Jesus, fuck that shit I'm becoming a wizard.

In what feels like a lifetime ago, I dated a negress with pierced nips, turned me off them forever, both negresses and piercings

you can retighten a vagina after birth with kegel exercises plus she could have had a cesarean

Thats what I said. I'll make her take them out.

Fuck off you moral fagging cuck there are plenty of other threads for you to spew pseudo-intellectual trash.

useless fuckstick

Attached: fucksticks.jpg (1932x1932, 1.83M)

That's actually a very pretty vagina user.

2% is actually pretty good for an armenian mechatronics maintenance forum

It's all according to plan. More disenfranchised whites as mass shooters = the more of a spin they can take on it. They are told their lives don't matter and go for any attention they get.

We need to incentivize being virtuous and remind men that masculinity is a strong tool that only retards deem unnecessary.

>being this much of a newfag
Kys
She followed the well established rules and has remained on topic, too quality thot, would let suckle my peeny.

>moral
At least i have some, you degenerate faggot
>pseudo-intellectual
said the retard who asks for a "sharpie in pooper".

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-31-01-41-39~01.png (720x535, 541K)

Showing tits for a cause is something I can admire. One of the only female YouTubers I respect does this intentionally.

They could be more optimal, but I'm not going to be super picky. Any guy begging for more is a fag though.

If you werent a faggot you'd be asking for a sharpie in pooper too. The girl is obviously intelligent and came well prepared. You are just a sexist. Leave my fucking board right now!

>muh established rules
Oh just stfu and kill yourself you fucking desperate dickhead

I see you had a c section good choice wouldn't want to wreck that tight pussy like those streached out tits.