This is the America I fought for. You made my eyes leak, Dara. Airborne combat infantryman here

This is the America I fought for. You made my eyes leak, Dara. Airborne combat infantryman here.

Attached: 8037C18A-1C22-4729-AB45-A2107A03CA57.jpg (700x746, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/daralynn13/media
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>then everyone started clapping

the muslim was trying to get info for a terrorist attack

I mean cool? I fight for the same thing. Got no problem with nice integrated muslims.

Ban Islam, not guns

touching shit that never happened

Is that some sort of transformers

>thignsthathappened

Attached: humanbeen.png (277x107, 4K)

stopped what?

This is why Spain spent nearly a thousand years killing the sandniggers AND the kikes. They team up to subvert.

Cool fake story.

Taqiya is now promoted by all Imams

False flag proof

Attached: BDB88033-F1C4-422A-B11D-9D60F7C2BFD6.jpg (640x850, 82K)

That looks like a giant jewish dude from the thumbnail. How close am I Jow Forums?

jesus christ, I can't believe people like this exist
twitter.com/daralynn13/media

Shut the fuck up weakling, you didn't serve in shit.

>Airborne combat infantryman here.

Attached: 1371095971543.gif (250x250, 993K)

then electricity went down and the sims game went off along with the playstation

Attached: the way she goes.jpg (480x360, 35K)

If Allah came back to earth tomorrow and wanted to rape your 9 year old daughter, your Muslim neighbour would still worship him you dumb bitch.

It’s too bad they view each other as secular instead of integrated into the same community.

I just want more dead Jews.

This totally happened

congrats on being a pussy cuck

Does this fake story come with a side of fries?

Attached: 5a1c967b3dbef426008b87f5-750-375.jpg (750x375, 35K)

The America I want to live in resembles Fallout: New Vegas

>hugged me

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE

Attached: A Real Hero.png (350x228, 46K)

Not like this needs explaining, but a muslim is a follower/idolizer of the words and actions of muhammad.
everyone knows what sort of dastardly deeds mafia Mo partook in, so I shall refrain from describing them here. Suffice to say, no one who claims to be a muslim will ever be trusted by I.

Sorry, Mohammud. Same fucking thing. Desert religions including Christianity need to be gassed.

Why do they always claim to be veterans? Is it internet lies or was Obama era military that bad?

Muslims act nice then once your guard is lowered they've got you.

Only white men rape

Attached: 1540178706028s.jpg (250x123, 2K)

secular muslims are the worst, they're basically just secular jews with even less commitment

Full of shit. He's not a real Muslim then.

Stolen valor larp

literally didn't happen.

Say that to my face incel

She needs to hire a writer.

Muslims pretending to like Jews to invade and destroy white countries now?

Wew these shitskins are disgusting

This guy doesn’t speak for shit anyway, he’s one guy

what loss to what community? the tranny kike community lost someone?

We should get buds131 on the case

I just want Babylon to burn and then we can create a New Eden.

Wow twitter was bought out by fanfic.org? amazing!

>This is the America Im making white men guard poppyfields for. Also, I burned the flag because I like communism.
Fuck this gay nation.

The Muslim's name: Albert Einstein

I'll take Things That Never Happened for 500, Alex

Attached: seems legit.gif (350x256, 897K)

Attached: 1535142691302.jpg (675x1024, 45K)

Attached: omedetou fgt.gif (500x341, 274K)

leftists Jews always lie
if this cunt could throw all Europeans into death camps she would.

>1 post by this ID
You all keep falling for these slide threads. Why?

but at least we dont rape niggers

In a well-integrated, homogenous society with shared cultural norms and religious continuity, behavior such as this would be the norm, not the exception. Read between the lines. If this woman feels the need to share THAT ONE TIME she had a nice exchange of pleasantries in a time of great sorrow with an ethnic neighbor, the implication is that this is an extraordinary event indeed.

Forced integration has brought society so low, that naive whites now take to social media to report such "uncommon" shared moments with their foreign neighbors which, in actuality, should be characterized as unremarkable in any other setting. The conditioning is real, and the naivete is baffling.

What religion do fascists like then?

To fight the harkonnens you will need desert power....

>Got no problem with nice integrated muslims.
You're a retarded faggot. There's no such thing as a nice or integrated muslim.

ISRAEL IS PLANNING A FAKE BANNER TOMORROW AND WILL USE THE NPC / ITS OKAY TO BE WHITE MEME

Attached: 7f9.jpg (657x527, 34K)

How did the sand nigger guess her religion?

You dont know what integration means.

The muslim was doing old fashion taqiya
to infiltrate the pussy of the infidel wench. Once he loses his patience of not getting what he wants he'll go full blown ackbar.

Attached: allahwillsit.jpg (528x600, 179K)

Attached: 1540729017965.png (1156x2031, 290K)

Why does he have green eyes?

>We did a LRP at the denver buffet o rama
>12 hours into our recon, land whales had us cornered by the fried shrimp heating plates
>ammo almost depleted, we bounded to the salad bar engaging the enemy with sharpened carrot sticks amid the lettuce patties
>the ground quaked with the turbulent shifting of chins and gravy dispensers
>out of ammo and scared for our lives, our final defensive position was at the fountain launching a barrage of pennies blessed with foolish wishes into the enemies folds
>a break was seen in their offensive allowed us to bound to the exit
>almost to the door, the sun was eclipsed
>the shadows whispered its name, the glass felt its pull, the taste buds retched, pants were shart, as dara waddled into the mart

Attached: 1266211843058.jpg (400x800, 131K)

that's like every female jew.

Yep sounds like some bullshit she made up.

Paganism of you're euro white and not a fucking faggot. It's not even a religion, more of a guiding spirituality that tells you to reproduce and remember your ancestors to keep them alive instead of absurd fairytales that encourage martyrdom and murder.

>brainwashed golem faggot here

Attached: Ewige.jpg (258x349, 41K)

Even if it isn't bullshit, do people not take issue that it isn't until something really bad happens that they suddenly get into "let's hug" mode?

He just trying to fuck the grill

So Muslims are the new pitbulls?

03xx here you’re a faggot and I hope the rigger fucks up your chute and you fall to your death desu

Sounds exactly like the #illridewithyou bullshit story.

Didn't happen.