Kenya West

twitter.com/kanyewest/status/1057382916760707072

HAHAHAHA I GUESS YOUR HOUSE NIGGER ISNT SO BASED ANYMORE LMAO

Attached: ss (2018-10-31 at 04.00.40).png (637x404, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theroot.com/your-girl-candace-owens-ran-a-trump-bashing-website-les-1826071683
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: NPC++.jpg (728x915, 140K)

He's just a dumb nigger, most people knew that the whole time. I hope he kills himself now that he's disliked by the entire political spectrum.

Attached: 1535881870790.jpg (1024x566, 57K)

He's more like a prison bitch if you get down to it

>Preaches MAGA
>wears the redhat
>visits Trump
>"WTF? I'VE BEEN BAMBOOZLED!"

jesus christ those replies

I stepped into nigger twitter for 1 minute and I feel like I lost a million brain cells

Attached: 1524963722243.jpg (318x465, 20K)

>jesus christ those replies
That's what he gets for trying to play identity politics against his own nigger kind

Attached: 1462223472034.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

super saiyan coon candace owens btfo

His handler zapped him good this time

For context

dumb nigger bitch candace owens fucked it all up

Attached: 1.png (598x262, 36K)

Candace did nothing wrong. Kanye is a sellout and a coward.

well, she's a dumb bitch for one

>oh shit i better shut the fuck up before my (((handlers))) take away my prize money and accuse me of being a pedo.
>nigger slowly fades into black.

www.thecoli.com
they love to post faces instead of words
npc think only in emotion

And a lying opportunist who has some serious mental issues.
Bitch is all about da shekels.
theroot.com/your-girl-candace-owens-ran-a-trump-bashing-website-les-1826071683

Attached: 20181030_223440.jpg (1440x995, 343K)

He´s an opportunist. Who the fuck didn´t realize that by now? Whatever he thinks can give him exposure he does. He loves doing controversial shit because it gives him attention.

Attached: gF32FCwuzzEQwMv8.png (777x749, 504K)

Attached: 1539211135061.png (1195x832, 523K)

Good job Kanye now Candace is gonna go full 1488

Kikes must be proud, give all the credit of Blexit that Candace started to Kanye, pissing both off in one single swoop.

Dodgy West

Attached: TrumpsTowerNiggerr.jpg (641x1270, 151K)

this cosmic craft shit died ages ago?
why the fuck is this still floating around?
did i miss something? i was banned for a while...

honeypot

A year from now he'll get his dick chopped off and grow tits.

Wouldn’t it be funny if Candace started crying on live stream?? “I’m VERY emotional right now....Why did you fuck this up, Charlie???”

Kanye is such a dumb nigger. He pissed the left and know is pissing the right. How can anyone take this dude seriously is beyond me.

Calm down, lads. Kanye is just momentarily pissed at that grifter fag Charlie Kirk ans opportunist bitch Candice Owens
Give him some time to get himself together, he’ll come around.

Attached: 1362844448008.jpg (720x951, 161K)

We shouldn’t be pissed at Kanye for being Kanye. We should be pissed at normie lame gay conservative political organizations like Turning Point USA for being lame and gay

I would totally lick his black asshole

hes so fucking bipolar idk if the man himself is real or just a figment of my imagination.

Attached: YE ye.jpg (634x794, 79K)

Blame everyone's favorite opportunistic cunt candace Owens

>4:15 PM PT -- Kanye contacted us to make it clear he did not mention Donald Trump in his tweets, and he's getting out of politics altogether.

>As for being "used" ... he says he was specifically referencing Blexit, and that's it.

>Kanye all but says the culprit is ultra-conservativeCandace Owens. He said, "I introduced Candace to the person who made the logo and they didn't want their name on it so she used mine. I never wanted any association with Blexit. I have nothing to do with it."

>Owens had said, "Blexit [black exit from Democratic Party] is a renaissance and I'm blessed to say that this logo, these colors, were created by my dear friend and fellow superhero -- Kanye West."

Kanye needs to take his meds as the doctor scheduled.

Turning Point USA and Ben Shapiro represent everything that’s wrong with the Right. Smh.

People like Ann Coulter and Lauren Southern are great but sadly they’re shadowbanned x gorillion.

I’m kinda sick of this mainstream left vs right shit. It’s an old tired meme and is a trick. Both parties are gay af. Trump represents the New Right that should be taking over the autistic spectrum by storm

So no 2020 campaign, right?

wow its almost as if we were saying all along that HE WAS JUST DOING IT TO PROMOTE IT FUCKING ALBUM YOU RETARDS

total loose cannon. it was worth a few laughs but he isn't strong enough unfortunately. i don't post shit with my real name on twitter or let people know how i really think either so I can't judge him too harshly but yeah he's a fucking idiot. we all knew that

kanye was a faggot during katrina

It’s because of Candice Owens you dumb niggers

what do you think of bannon? he seemed like the real deal of looking out for the little guy against the globalists

Celebrity fetishes are bad for you and e celebs are bullshit too

Attached: 732C2BBD-2940-478B-9525-3CA522F89B47.jpg (720x404, 45K)

>Trump is fucking based! Hey, Mr. Producer, what are you dooooogsajhdgajdh...
>System reboot.
>System updated.
>Begin FUCK_DRUMPF.EXE

I think they threathened his kids so he will finally fall in line.

This. Candace Owens and Ben Shapio are controlled opposition touting conservative values while working to quiet the growing anti-Zionist movements.

>Hunnid grand turn ya best friends into opps

The funny thing is it's pointless for him to do this now, he's already irredeemable to the hordes of brown zombies.

>fellow superhero

Attached: 01CECA48-E4C2-45D5-8B72-30007A2616FA.jpg (892x795, 85K)

>he’ll come around.

He just wore his hat again on TMZ. He's fine.

Attached: 1540951519000.jpg (758x543, 77K)

Too many blacks in the kitchen. He felt intimidated. He wanted to be the token black conservative. Chimps gonna chimp

Yes she was a leftist, she had some Jewish media people abuse her online and she got red pilled hard.