Is it worth it Jow Forums?

Is it worth it Jow Forums?
It's a fucking 5lb tome. Any of you read this shit?

Attached: JUST.jpg (311x475, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eo-m2kInWPk&list=PL9t-X2_3R4j0GfxOGdgvldPdRLIHRYf7v
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYmIBQRIOqKk1Kp8sDtnSaX1fTd5K-Kvo
archive.org/details/ModernTimes_305/page/n5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I read it, it's a long haul though. It made me hate the Jews. It made me realize the Brits were fucked over by the Jews and then the Germans were really fucked over by the Jews. Bottom line Hitler was right and we need t kill the jews.

not sure if doing that Jow Forums thing or serious.

Was it a waste of your time though?

No it's not a waste of time. It will give you a much more comprehensive view of twentieth century world history. It's hard work but worth it.

cool, i guess I'll get started. thanks

My most honest and heartfelt reply is why should anyone care what another being has to say about their time in this world? it can differ in now meaningful or substantive way only superficially... all are born to suffering and then die where we go none can know there is nothing worth saying that takes that many pages... its just conceit.

Attached: ashes.jpg (679x487, 49K)

kike shill has arrived. just ignore learning about history goy. nothing to see. nothing to learn.

Bill Clinton literally thanked Quigley during his first Presidential inaugural address. He had him as
a prof at Georgetown.

So that's the tragedy. What's the hope?

Never heard of it. What made you pick it up?

nothing that happens on this earth will be remembered. It and all its works will be consumed with unquenchable fire.. learning your everlasting destiny is the only worthwhile aim while here.

Quigley was actually pretty easy on the jews, after all, they're the chosenites.

There's an abridged version called Tragedy and Hope 101. It's available for free on youtube. Listen to it first. If it interests you, buy the full book. Most of the book is a slog. Less of the book is about (((them))) than you'd think. The abridged version is all about them.

Attached: gF32FCwuzzEQwMv8.png (788x749, 504K)

I forgot the link:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eo-m2kInWPk&list=PL9t-X2_3R4j0GfxOGdgvldPdRLIHRYf7v

holy fuck piss off cunt

Can't remember exactly. I bought it years ago. IIRC someone said there were a lot of answer as to why/how things got to where they are now. I'm in to that sort of thing i guess. Maybe a touch of conspiracy theory i thought too.

that's the other 1500 page book. we're talking about Tragedy and Hope now. keep up.

I suggest you read this first. It's a condensed version of the most important.

"Tragedy and Hope 101: The Illusion of Justice, Freedom, and Democracy" by Joseph Plummer, G. Edward Griffin

checked and lul

Attached: agamenonandonandon.gif (320x200, 1.3M)

appreciated. Do you know who abridged it? Did they do any "paraphrasing" and shit. I usually don't care for interpretations. Or is it literally just hitting the main points, giving you a taste and moving on.

nvm

answered my question. I'm skeptical of shit like that. People want to put their own spin on it. Have you read both? did you feel like it was a fair summary and annotation?

But read also this also. It's available free at archive.org

A. Ralph Epperson - The New World Order

Attached: CU_WJzOU4AAN-WH.png (591x593, 561K)

It's excellent. Plummer and Griffin are scholars themselves. Not just some guys trying to make money of some others work. You can search Griffin on YT and listen to some of his presentation.

ok I also thought this was a made up book by the character in the Nabokov book;Lolita.. Claire Quilty... so never mind I have the flu and am delerious.

I hate that for ya, feel better.

Jay Dyer did a series on it as well:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYmIBQRIOqKk1Kp8sDtnSaX1fTd5K-Kvo

I've been trying to decide on which of these to read, they're all fucken massive on the same subject:

Tragedy and Hope
Barren Metal - E Michael Jones
The Lost Science of Money - Stephen Zarlenga

thanks. I'll do that.

Happy to help. If I may suggest also this book is a must. Not so big. Excellent.

Paul Johnson
Modern Times: A History of the World from the 1920s to the 1980s

Attached: 220px-Modern_Times_(book).jpg (220x328, 23K)

You can download the Modern Times from archive.org too.

"Modern times, says the author, began on
May 29, 1919, when photographs of a solar eclipse confirmed the truth of a new theory of the universe — Einstein's Theory of Relativity.
Paul Johnson then describes the full impact of Freudianism, the establishment of the first Marxist state, the chaos of "Old Europe," the Arcadian twenties and the new forces in China and Japan. Here are Keynes, Coolidge, Franco, the '29 Crash, the Great Depression and Roo-
sevelt's New Deal."

archive.org/details/ModernTimes_305/page/n5

read a small bit just the beginning pretty good stuff an actual piece of true intellectual thought that can hang with the big boys such as spengler and pareto.

the religion is the real lynchpin once you understand the neurological part of religion and how it means that religion cannot be suppressed its healthy for the human brain.
hence without a true religion a supplemental religious activity must take place and hence the progressive/communist utopia as a religious experience and its blind faith. like a dog that tears up the house if it cant exercise the human also goes apeshit if it can't express and partake in its natural healthy behavior.

Few people know this

its pretty interesting. religion is sort of like brain exercise it strengthens the connections in the brain that dont typically get used in other activities. the atheist and commies unwittingly have their ideologies begin to supplement the role of religion in their lives. the relationship with their ideology begins to assume the same exercise that religion would.

I used to work with a neurotic kike cunt who said the same thing Mr. Shill said: "Why bother learning history? Just watch TV sitcoms instead. They teach you good morals. That's all that matters." Typical kike move.

ya i got it and read it like 6 years ago. its a dense slog but theres good info in there

No, basically because it is so long. STEVE Sailer has referenced it several times so probably worth it.

I'm currently reading it now. Some of it is quite good. His anti German bias is disgusting and nearly has convinced me of putting the whole thing down. He goes into depth about international finance but never makes the connection behind banking and Jewish evolutionary strategy.

Ho lee sheet. Just spent the last hour or so reading this.

You might enjoy the first bit of Lewis Mumford The myth of the machine: technics and human development

weird i was totally thinking about this book today. Yeah its worth it. basically tells you everything you need to know who is in power. This guy got a bunch of time to ask them anything he wanted. Bill clinton read this book before he became president.