Has there ever been an End the Fed March on Washington? If not let’s do one

Has there ever been an End the Fed March on Washington? If not let’s do one

Attached: 1162A6E7-E005-4F6C-862D-1B0D41FBAA56.png (696x422, 425K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OAEiJRC2GDs
youtube.com/watch?v=zdMbmdFOvTs&app=desktop
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i threw a cigarette butt on the lawn of the fed reserve a couple years ago.

So much for all of the occupy wall street bs. The Fed has not been ended

Now is not the time, let’s keep building our Superweapon. Every day that passes we increase our accuracy and when the time is right and target is locked, our psychosocial biological supramemetic nepoprogenical payload will find it’s mark on the black saturnian heart of the (((beast)))

Attached: CB4E9BAC-6879-420D-82C8-8F2875202123.jpg (474x711, 39K)

like that would do anything

Yeah, it was called Occupy Wall Street dummy. It was taken over by multiple SJW causes and became mired in BS completely wrecking the core message, which was real financial reform. Instead it developed into the womb of today's extremist SJWs.

No but this guy seemed pretty based

youtu.be/OAEiJRC2GDs

Attached: Screenshot_20181030-222318_YouTube.jpg (1080x861, 237K)

All Trump has to do is use his constitutionally granted power to create a new currency and have the National Treasury print it, just like Lincoln did with the greenback

>lincoln killed by jews after fighting a civil war against the (((confederacy))) and establishing greenbacks
>brooklynite Donald “my daughter converted to orthodox judaism and I’m the biggest zionist in history next to Eisenhower” Trump will end the FED and print real money
just not going to happen

oh look another shill posting crap about assassinating the president.
you're a worthless life and I hope a nigger kills you after raping whatever you call a mate nowadays

they were too stupid to be able to organize around a simple goal like that. they didn't know what they were even camping there for.

just like kennedy did too eh. how'd that work out for kennedy and lincoln, tho?

accurate

>SAY THE LINE SHILL
wrong, he wanted precious metal backing the federal reserve notes, nothing like what Lincoln did.
So many wothless dumb fucks trying so hard to meme the assassination of Trump.
You're all terrified
good

I’m so beyond your nigger-brain

Kennedy got his head blasted open because he wanted to investigate Dimona which would have alerted the world to the unchecked nuclear threat posed by Rothschilds microstate. His willingness to discuss and expose the (((secret peoples and secret proceedings))) also marked him for eventual death. If you look into his proposed policies for the FED, he would have inadvertently granted it more power. It wasn’t about the FED it was about jewish nukes and jewish infiltration.
youtube.com/watch?v=zdMbmdFOvTs&app=desktop

It’s a better target than any. I don’t know how vulnerable central banking is but it’s the source and vehicle for the basic ‘right’ of the internationalist plutocrats to rule, which is the production at will of ‘wealth’, fiat.

I didn’t even bring that up about Trump I had to bring it up
about Lincoln though, it’s simply part of His story about his fate at the hands of jewish agents.

SAY THE LINE SHILL
kek

ok so you know that the kennedy assassination had nothing to do with his issuance of the kennedy dollar? you know alot then bro.
this bears looking into, thx

I agree. We should do it.
And by we, I mean all of you.

Attached: EF7856C8-3A05-40B7-A0C2-BC6D025FFC22.jpg (125x100, 11K)

I don't care what you have to say, you're worthless to me, go try and sling that shit at someone else

kek
you're making shit up
retard

OP isn't participating and the rest are cut-dick brain damaged faggots
ABANDONING THREAD

sling what shit?

goodbye dear jewleaf guy. we are going to miss you. you must've been bored to be here meddling in our american conversation.

Attached: sadpepeleaf.jpg (125x121, 2K)

I hate this angle. It’s like an organic movement that most people felt wasn’t 100 percent articulatable within the first few weeks and is therefore utterly rejected. I only saw media reporting about how no one knew what they wanted vs using the media to help uncover the universally subconscious Something.

>something’s happening here
>what it is ain’t exactly clear

#resist

it’s purpose was smothered over time by media coverage and general malaise, ultimately functioning as a social pressure release valve, letting the steam out of anything that had a chance to gain momentum.

yes i get that an organic uprising will take time to crystallize, but like this guy said
no such movement is going to be given time to come to a rational consensus like "btfo the fed and by extension international finance". its going to be coopted by ((())) etc. unless it has its shit crystal clear from the get-go

fuck you nigger i’m soaking in your responses, jerked off and played red dead.

Look, I dont buy into that Jewish conspiracy bullshit.

Cut the shit and let's talk reality. A major movement for financial reform happened. Thousands upon thousands protested daily for months.

I was wrong about it at the time. I was angry. Suffering from the recession fallout. I was grinding hard at work just to make ends meet. I seen whiny & lazy kids being led by pie in the sky extremists. Their movement was righteous. What went wrong was SJW agenda driven activists taking over as leaders.

These are the people you are seeing today becoming elected politicians. YOU dont know who they are but people involved w/activism are quite familiar with them.

While you fools were busy crying about President Obama, screaming into the airwaves about conspiracy, debating the merits of a sitting Presidents birth certificate, the Left of today was forming its base & christening new leaders. No the leadership at the top isnt young & vibrant, the new ones working their way through the political ladder are.

Where are the young & vibrant leaders on the Right? I cant name 1. Maybe I'm just not in tune with it to know. I wasnt glued to OWS either but I sure know who there people are/were and why/how they procured their base. They appealed to voicing hard truths. They appealed by being passionate in their beliefs. Do I agree with what they think or believe in? Not really. But I know who they are, what they stand for, & how dedicated they are to their cause. Do you?

The leader of the Right is a 70 year old angry & poorly spoken hotel mogul? I voted for Trump. Probably for the same reasons as any of you. He's taking the L for the Right. There is some serious house cleaning that has to happen in the trenches for the Right before the ht lung and vibrant leaders can step forward and start building a base and platform. Clean the house so the new tenants have less garbage to deal with and clean out once they occupy it.

Just my opinion though.

>inb4 hurr leddit spacing boomer

>I don't buy into that Jewish conspiracy bullshit

Then you haven't been paying enough attention. I agree that the Jews aren't the "main perpetrators" so to speak user. But I do know that the Jewish mafia is heavily involved in the global conspiracy of the Satanic Elite, and that a huge amount of them are part of it.

So lurk moar newfag.

Again, spin your wheels with hateful bullshit and you will see what it results in. It wont be what you desire. Locking in on one of the most cliche forms of bigotry isnt a good start.

I suppose that’s why meme is the new subconscious Something. If we get another window into obvious recourse against TPTB and we’re all feeling the same thing...and then a perfect set of memes drop like surgical knives into the minds of nearly everyone...
>boom goes the dynamite

You can call it hateful bullshit and you're likely correct that the results of thinking as such will be less than desirable, but that doesn't mean there's no truth to what he's saying. A few weeks back, an user first really opened up the topic of the existence of a jewish mafia on this board and this place was hit with a slide storm the strength of which I've never seen before in all my years here. Never. It took all of two minutes for this place to go from relatively quiet to five alarm slide thread shitstorm. A blurb. That's all it was. A simple little personal revelation from a random user just posting something on the tip of everyone's brain and this place lit up like a fucking Christmas tree. And while the people in question may not actually be jewish, they're definitely masquerading as jews for the protection doing so comes with, they're definitely organized criminals and someone was/is definitely being paid to slow the concept of a jewish mafia from taking root in this place and others like it.

tl;dr: You can't fault anons for not being able to appropriately name their enemy. The term Jewish Mafia didn't start to regularly appear on this board until about a month ago.

Attached: achildrobotw.jpg (358x512, 25K)

The numbers of the truly paranoid, in the best sense of the word, and those really aware is growing. I’m thinking this is turning into a long act in their long play and that to focus on the future is the strongest counter. Building oneself, ultimately procreating oneself through birth of children and creation of a Family. Family as a personal tribe and generative storehouse of knowledge. Connecting then your family with those of your relatives. This is a potent toxin to the (((beast)))

end the fed is anti semite.

Since thousands of years ago when Jacob swindled away Esau’s birthright for a bowl of rice, has the Jewish spirit deceived and tormented his worldly neighbors. From the days of the Temple where jews counted the money they made when people paid to praise god to the days of the Hofjuden, lending monies and indepting kings, receiving royal titles as payment, to the days of the dynastic jewish syndicate where medias, monies, migration and militaries are manipulated. They have been rejected by nearly every country and people’s on earth at one point or another throughout history. There is no rejection or conjecture when it comes to the JQ which is, Who are the Jews? They’re a dangerous people who are more tight knit and purposed than any other.

Th US government would literally kill every man woman and child in this country to save the Fed. I think you know that. Go throw a parade if you want. They don't care.

its always outside of the actual FED buildings. theres a bunch all over