25% of our citizens elected trump. He is not worthy of the office. We deserve better...

25% of our citizens elected trump. He is not worthy of the office. We deserve better. He won the election not because of the people who voted for him but by the people who did not vote for anyone! People died so that we can have the freedom to determine our future. When you don't vote you dishonor all those you gave their lives for that right!

Attached: 1518298423494.jpg (908x960, 73K)

Attached: baaaaaaad.jpg (900x598, 57K)

He was elected by an overwhelming majority of the districts.

>46.9% people didn't vote
>still counts them as voters

How about don't vote and don't pay taxes?

The states elect the president, of which Trump won an overwhelming majority.

Electoral vote.
The one that matters....

if it wasnt for electoral college LA, SF and NYC would decide every election

>Faggot says shit on Twitter

Why am I supposed to care?

It’s embarassing how asshurt everyone gets about politics in this country and then voting time comes around and half of them don’t even do their civic duty.

>b-b-but let me explain the numbers
>i-i-t's not true, just look at these statistics
>dddddrumpfffttt

Yes, and that 25.5% was mostly working/tax paying whites and they should be the ones who get to decide who the President is. People on welfare shouldn't even get to vote until they get off welfare, and if they never do then that's their choice. Illegals shouldn't be able to vote either, but they do since the Democrats won't let us have any voter ID laws.

Attached: x96yiw.jpg (525x589, 76K)

Sarah knows how many illegals voted in 2016

It’ll all come out soon

Attached: BCB5D638-184B-478F-99AE-074BA5AC6789.gif (220x199, 135K)

>46.9% bib not vote
If you did not vote you have no right to complain.

Already voted. Voted republican all the way down. Did it partially to piss off the left. Also, there was a long line of old, rich while people all voting republican. I live in Florida. Deal with it.

Everyone who was eligible to vote but didn't effectively voted for Trump. I'm sorry you have to find out the consequences of not participating the hard way.

Attached: hahahaha.jpg (1085x1217, 137K)

Why would i vote when the choice I'm given is between 2 bafoons

Maybe those 46.9% of people feel disenfranchised that their individual vote has about 0.000001% impact on what happens in their country. It's the fatal flaw of democracy when the population gets too large. One vote literally does not make a difference.

Wow, there's such a clear winner here. I guess that means we get no president for four years. See you in 2020

Cry more, faggot.

Attached: 1539060538230m (1).jpg (1024x793, 120K)

That true of every election of the last 30 years. Does this mean no one was president?

I can't even imagine not voting. Abandoning eugenics was a yuuge mistake.

Still a trump supporter.

Get over it faggot he won and that's the only requirement for "deserving" the Presidency. Jump off a cliff nigger.

>25.6% is a majority
Democracy is a joke, at least the founding fathers knew this

Attached: 1539910322870.png (353x353, 237K)

Edited pictures are the best

Boo hoo faggot.

How is it edited? It's by municipality. You're just accustomed to seeing it by counties, districts, and states.

He won the overwhelming majority of actual votes from real Americans (no, 3.5 million votes cast by illegals does not count).

SARAH SANDERS IS A DOG FUCKER

Like you have any idea what people deserve.

Attached: electoralcollegeWinning.jpg (585x328, 37K)

Almost half your country doesn't vote? Holy hell what a shithole.

JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAAAAAAMS

ONE POST BY THIS ID

>Illegals shouldn't be able to vote either, but they do since the Democrats won't let us have any voter ID laws.
Not only that, they're trying to make it as easy as possible

Attached: 1536210832021.png (740x400, 347K)

>not counting the millions of illegals that voted for Hillary
This is why the (((MSM))) has zero credibility left