In San Francisco for the first time

If you’re a white person, with/without a family, how the fuck can you live in this shit hole of a city? Every sign has 3-4 different languages, half the time not English. All the niggers are loud, extremely rude, and look you down for something to steal. Asians, especially Chinese, have no respect for whites, and don’t look at anyone they aren’t trying to buy cigs from.
The entire city is spread out and you can’t live more than 20 blocks from your work if you don’t own a car, and are loaded. Even so, if you are loaded, you rent out a place and find that your beautiful 19th century relic of an infill house is surrounded by fags, drunk Mexicans, and blacks that refuse to clean up their “””communities”””. They just seem to be living off the decaying successes of white civilization, displayed by the slow but evident destruction of historical housing they dwell within.
I’m counting on 3 years and SF goes to shit with these shitskins revolting against whites with the jews leading them.

So really, how the fuck can whites still bare to live here?

Attached: CA43E8CF-7B80-4298-AD06-A8EF81A1FCB8.jpg (920x613, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Sw4uG2OEVHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Copious amounts of onions

Why were you visiting San Fransisco?

Attached: wu.jpg (640x960, 50K)

I am not at liberty to disclose this information with you newfag

This unironically

No one wants to talk about this..?

> the entire city is spread out
what the fuck sf are you that place is built ontop of itself

but seriously all of california is a third world country

Fuckin mole looks like that ellen pao bitch

Millenials need to die

I live right by SF can we be friends and hate niggers together while you're here?

>without a family
For the salary obviously, while cutting costs at every turn. Do not own a car, get a monthly MUNI+BART pass, make your own food and besides utilities, only pay for internet and cell phone service.
>with a fmaily
That's when you're supposed to leave San Francisco. It's the metropolitan equivalent of a pump and dump chick.

It seems that way. America is becoming a complete shithole.
Today at City hall, I saw a mural saying,

“Uniting in our diversity will be the greatest challenge and our greatest success.”

Talk about what? City is perfect mix of liberal fantasy bubble, corrupt politics, and social decay, all rolled into a san francisco burrito.
I grew up there, I still have friends and family there. And whenever I go visit family, I have to put aside my conceal carry permits because not only is CA a shit 2A state, but SF takes the fucking cake on shitting on 2A right.

Watch this sermon against San Fran
youtu.be/Sw4uG2OEVHU

You people are pathetic. You’re the reason this nation and all of its greatest cities are failing and turning to shit. You leave to the suburbs to escape the crime, diversity, and failing school systems when you should be fighting. Fighting like your ancestors did in Europe to make their cities beautiful, educated, and protected. Instead you hide behind your houses, “superior lifestyles,” and modernist, individualist-minded cultures while antifa, shitskins, and jews rally together against you.

Go fuck yourself there's no way I'm raising a family in this reprobate shithole.

>Uniting in (((our))) diversity will be the greatest challenge and (((our))) greatest success

Fuck whoever still days the jewish global communist agenda is a conspiracy.

>For the salary obviously, while cutting costs at every turn. Do not own a car, get a monthly MUNI+BART pass, make your own food and besides utilities, only pay for internet and cell phone service.

What a horrible way to live.

This.

I feel ya too user im raising a family now and waiting for the seemingly non-existant balloon to go up... Theyre just good at grinding us down, we just cant quit.

On one hand your making an argument for elitism, on the other you clearly have been wandering around the wrong neighborhoods because you are an ignorant pleb.

No but you can fight against it.
But no, you’ll choose to retreat to a weak suburb where you don’t know your neighbors, lack complete culture, and your neighbor will most likely be a pejeet.

You can’t hide.

Onions don't grow in that area

Homosex detected

I work in San Francisco (SOMA district).

it is by far the most disgusting city ive ever had to walk in. I commute in by train and walk to work. Most of my 10 minute walk to work includes this:

1. avoiding stepping on shit
2. avoiding stepping on used needles
3. avoiding stepping on puddles of piss
4. avoiding bumping into homeless people who are uber agressive
5. Finding the right time to light up my cigarette to avoid having some homeless guy or faggot try to bum one off me
6. walking by the pretentious hipsters who work at Instagram, sales force, google (btw, these are worse than the homeless bums)
7. some sort of anti-trump graffiti
8. and most annoying...construction thats been going on for 3 years. the city has no concept of a budget. probably bc they spend it all on faggots and illegals..

AMA

Why dont you move to a better place with like minded folk? Whats keeping you there?

So diversity is our greatest strength if you’re living with the good ones!
Sounds like HW Bush bullshit to me.
It’s okay goy, these people will make your communities better!

i grew up in the bay area. Wasnt always this bad.

my wife has a good job and cant really relocate for now. I would totally move to Nevada or Arizona.

>SOMA district
there's your problem

oh, you really are retarded, couldn't understand a basic comment

Why should he move? Begin standing for policies that work for the white man..
You’re going to sit there and tell us, we should just run? What makes us better than the Jews that run it.

The only solution to 2018 Wiemerica is our version of 1933 times 1000. The degeneracy we are living in is unheard of in human history. And so our reaction to it needs to be equally as unheard of.

i can guarantee you will just shit up those places like all the other california transplants. just stay, or kill yourself.

How am I retarded?
This isn’t a bipartisan issue, conservatism has failed. It failed to keep Christianity the main religion in this country and within the household, it failed to keep the gays away from our children, and its failed to keep our country +80% white.
Fuck you

Stay and make it what it was.
Fight for what you love. This cancer will follow you.

Abandoning the tax basin IS the fight you fucking retard. It takes away what little budget the municipality has left, like white flight did to Chicago, Detroit, and New York.

I hope you get eaten alive by a horde of niggers. :)

You could find a rich conservative attractive woman in San Francisco, there is a steady stream from the Western States every year from graduation to the Marina and North Beach

surely you're exaggerating, it can't be THAT bad. my coworker just went to san francisco a few weeks ago, he seemed to think it was a pretty nice place, talked a lot about the presidio and some of the tourist sites

>thinks op actually meant "onions"

bullshit. I guarantee you im more conservative than a lotta people who live outside of Cali

You think Detroit and Chicago are a success?
What mental gymnastics is this leaf?
We are actively sacrificing our empire just so we can look at monkeys playing in our kingdom and exclaim, “see! Look at how savage their kind are!”

We all know how bad they are. The communists that run our cities will merely run to the cities you inhabit to destroy whatever is left of us.

Then you’ll look at the ruins of our empire and say, “I’m glad we’re not them.”

if they are sending people out to dilute other states, the least he can do is counter them. i live in AZ. my company just imported about 20 people from WA, OR, and CA. We aren't the only company that did this.

>presidio

That almost doesnt even count as SF. almost no homeless or other types of rift raff there

he is saying they suck because whitey left, depriving them of taxes for all the needs as a city. i think you misunderstood. the commies are everywhere now, and we need to huddle up to have a stronghold against them.

He's not exaggerating. I work in the Financial District. Everything he described is accurate.

And the commies have won. We retreat from all our once thriving strongholds, holding our complacency in a president to perhaps keep us as close to his heart as Israel.

We shitholers have very low standards back in our shitholes (none) so even this that you describe is like living in a high-class neighborhood for 99% shitholers, we don't call cops cause we are used to them being the ones commiting the crimes, we don't request anything from politicians because we are used to them being the ones commiting the frauds, so we're perfect for jews, were at the same level as their beloved niggers, that's what you bunch of faggots deserve for taking their slaves away, bunch of pussy sjw on the right always.

>if you only knew how bad things really are.

Attached: Badman.jpg (92x61, 6K)

>And the commies have won. We retreat from all our once thriving strongholds, holding our complacency in a president to perhaps keep us as close to his heart as Israel.

I've noticed a lot of white hipster faggots invading the nigger infested shitholes.

Gentrification just pushes niggers out of their containment zone and further into white suburban enclaves.

Take me back

Attached: 225111D8-8DC3-47F7-A4A3-5D63743DB920.jpg (518x1024, 100K)

Indians have already infested your “enclaves”
How’s that lawn doing X-er? Are you fortified in your OSB board house?

>Gentrification just pushes niggers out of their containment zone and further into white suburban enclaves.

And as soon as prices drop (which they always, ALWAYS do), they come right back in. Gentrification is just a great way for jews to make money and fuck over people.

I live in SF but I have no love for it, I'm just here to save up a bunch of money before I move somewhere I *can* love. That said, I do like walking through the parks in the early morning when few people are around. I'm disgusted by the so᠌yboy techies more than anything.

Gross look how disproportionately large their skulls are.

i just hate the parking. never seen such a badly designed system

the bearded overweight basedboys are all time worst human beings. Id rather stand next to a murderer, a criminal...at least they are real. I feel like these tech basedboys are soulless fucks

there are very nice pristine neighborhoods from Ocean Beach all the way to the financial district, on the north side, already called OP out on this

Glad someone else notices.

Since you seem perceptive and red pilled, would you say you've gotten extra-hateful stares from (((them))) since you became that way, as if they knew you know?

Attached: 1529964109312.jpg (807x916, 579K)

mezzanine

u have friends and family in sf? are they right wing or at least republican?

So what the fuck are you doing? Are you "fighting" or just sitting on your ass and shoving potato chips into your mouth you smug arrogant cunt?

STINKING FILTHY FAGG TURD DETECTED.

Attached: Gay filth-SATAN is your FATHER.jpg (1024x465, 161K)

>I have to put aside my conceal carry permits

Only if they’re from outside California. A CCW permit issued anywhere in California is valid throughout the state. Most counties are shall issue.

Sounds like portland but replace Instagram and google with Nike and whole foods

LOL, YOU MIGHT BE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT.

THINK ABOUT WWII people did their best, thats what white people do in these situations, despite being disadvantaged constantly we do our best to rise to the occasion and try to do the best with what we have

Attached: 195ni2mlgbdvdjpg.jpg (1600x900, 182K)

>Fighting like your ancestors did in Europe

Whoever homeschooled you did a shitty job. My ancestors came here to get away from all of that horsecrap.

Fuck you nigger

Attached: gF32FCwuzzEQwMv8.png (767x749, 500K)

do you not have ancestry prior to immigration to the americas or did they spontaneously arise from the ocean on the boat trip over?

They are looking for faggots like you.

Attached: gays be very affraid.jpg (1280x854, 214K)

>All the niggers
>are loud, extremely rude, and look you down for something to steal.

>fags, drunk Mexicans, and blacks
>refuse to clean up their “””communities”””. They just seem to be living off the decaying successes of white civilization.

No need yo be redundant.

do soibois like stepping in shit or are they lucky enough to not deal with it

Dunno but they seem impervious to the filth around them. Even the worst parts of Oakland have fattest blue hairs cruising around on hipster-mobiles.

I walked through a street like that at night and had to walk in the road because the homeless subhumans were on the sidewalk where the basedboys are walking.
felt bad man

Only when the niggers get bad enough will we be allowed to help, but not before then.

>So really, how the fuck can whites still bare to live here
Are there still whites living there? Last I checked, they were either really old living in houses that they bought 50 years ago or commuted from another city to work in one of the high rise buildings.
Also, nearly every street is a one way street and the streets don't run parallel so good luck not getting lost. A run down hobble will cost $1 million to buy and frankly anyone who unironically supports the existence of that shithole is a hopeless piece of garbage and/or a parasite regardless of income. Run OP.

That's just so it can hold more air and stop you from drowning

Attached: ConanTwitter1.png (589x505, 382K)

San Francisco is building in derelict drug addicts by offering them services. Many will die, many will leave, but some will stay. Some of those that stay will 'recover' and become drug recoverers themselves. They will preach liberal drug addiction recovery, and this will become a religion for them.

Does good mr. anderson talk about that? That San Francisco and liberals are using drugs as a way to recruit adherents?

If not, I hope you message him and have him insert that into future 1 hour sermons.

That is babylon, brother. Babylon.

Attached: polgirlwriting.jpg (3096x5504, 3.29M)

Reality check poltards. There are dozens of square miles of decent neighborhoods full of regular folk minus all the disgusting shit all the short visit fags always bitch about after being exposed to downtown where the vast majority of homeless congregate.

Being expensive as hell and the perpetual parking problem are largely the worst of what most SF residents have to deal with day to day.

>the city has no concept of a budget. probably bc they spend it all on faggots and illegals..

A few weeks ago, an user posted an excerpt from the SF annual budget for 2017, iirc. They had slightly over $40 million earmarked for homeless services. Same user also posted the official SF census of homeless people for that year. It was in the neigborhood of 1500. So, what they’re effectively doing is paying a bunch of feral humans $27K per year to be homeless.

White flight is the peaceful solution to the nigger question

OP as someone who is Oakland born and raised let me explain how living as a white conservative in the Bay Area (or CA in general) is. I know what it's like to be confused, like you, about San Francisco. I can see from your Original Post that you can see all the filth and decay in the city, yet you ask us locals "why won't you stay here and fight?"

At first I was angry because as someone who was born in California I am met with the constant hypocrisy of "Wow California sucks, why would anyone live there?" and "Damn Californians moving into my state! Why won't you stay and fight for your home?" But I will not be angry I will take pity because I understand how confusing SF (and CA in general) can be.

On one hand you have one of the most naturally beautiful places in the US, with great weather and amazing forests mountains and beaches (and that's just in the bay) you have architectural splendor, art deco and victorian era buildings are everywhere along with the Spanish mission influence. You have great food and a great economy and even though I'll get hate for this; we have the best weed. For many reasons San Francisco California is a wonderful place, and I understand the mentality of my parents when they came here.

On the other hand is what you originally posted about. Drugs, disease, literal piles of trash right outside million dollar townhouses. Junkies shooting up smack on the sidewalk while tour busses full of asians drive by. Sections of Oakland so radically controlled by gangs of wild niggers that cops don't go in there because they will be shot on site. In the schools every public school teacher is pushing what they think is a "revolutionary new way of teaching" but is really just an anti-white, anti-capitalistic agenda. Walk a few blocks from UC Berkeley and you'll see mentally unstable drug addicts living in a tent on the sidewalk and they've been there for years. Hell, walk inside the campus and you'll see people burning Free Speech signs 1/2

Love the city, wouldn't wanna live there. Head north, the farther you get past marin county the cheaper and whiter it gets.

>They just seem to be living off the decaying successes of white civilization
Thats because they are the human equivalent of cockroaches.

Yes, I did. They were smart, saw the writing on the wall, and left when they could.

Trump is still president

6 more years to go, chapofag

And I should add, put on a different uniform and returned to Europe when things got so out of hand that we had to step in.

...(ironically UC Berkeley used to pride itself on starting the Free Speech movement but only when it was for protesting Vietnam). But I digress.

You made my blood boil OP by being yet another user who says "gee why would anyone live in California" and then "gee I can't believe you would leave California, coward". But my larger point is this:

For people like me who had no choice in being born here and have conservative values (want a safe place to raise a family) the cons heavily outweigh the pros. I didn't even get started on the housing market/cost of living here.

But I understand why you'd be confused as a tourist "SF has so much beauty and great architecture and great food and a great economy, if more good people stayed and fought for their values, this place could turn around!" I understand that line of thinking, but here's why it's wrong.

For every person like me who is born here and could possibly fight for my conservative values, there are ten more people born somewhere out in the midwest or the south or "flyover state" that for whatever reason hates their hometown and only dreams of moving to California. They don't like being surrounded be people of different political opinions and they want to be in a place where they can be in a community of like-minded people and participate in local social action (with this I can relate). They will come from Ohio or Wisconsin or Idaho and spend all their time shitting on their "backwards" home state while making up for their conservative homeland by being EXTRA liberal here. "Folks back home were so racist so now I'll be extra mean to my white students in California to atone for their sins" They assume they are entering a liberal bubble where they can finally unleash all the liberal activism that's been bottled up inside for so long.

California will ALWAYS attract way more of these people (and mexican illegals and chinese academics) than it will produce "based Californians" 2/3

I understand how hard it is to give up the place you grew up in. And I do feel like if you removed the californians (and by that I obviously mean liberals and mexicans) it would be great. But it's hard to see California being saved now. In the 90s it could be saved. In the 2000s maybe.

When I see pictures and the mystique of California in the 60s-80s I feel like it's a living testament to the idea that soft lands breed soft people. It was almost a state-wide gated suburban community akin to Sweden and it muddied the minds of Californian liberals and moderates into thinking the rest of the world was this kumbaya and good-times-would-roll-forever.

By that last part I meant that California being such a paradise might have been it's own worst enemy. In part because of what you just stated with the last big paragraph at But also because it melted the minds of those who were always Californians and that live-and-let-live West-coast chill mentality was easily fucked up. Hawaii and that "Aloha cutlure" would be the same way if it were easier for people to migrate there and it had appealing welfare programs.

And yet most of those tent living homeless are whites or niggers. Don't even like to me user. I know I also know San Diego very well and most of the bums are anglos type of whites or nigs.

So OP you nigger you better be reading this because I'm not going to repeat myself:

California's condition is just bad enough to make reasonable people born here want to move to another state in search of a better life. But California's condition, no matter how many crack addicts are in SF, no matter how many trannies are summer camp counselors, no matter how much taxes or rent you pay, will always be JUST GOOD ENOUGH to attract the rest of the county's dumbass liberals out here to live out their "California Dream". Like I said before, there will always be ten of them for every one of me.

Now look back at your posts and look back on telling native Californians to stay and fight. My priority is to my future wife and children, and they will always come first over trying to save this dying state from the fags and the spics. This place will never be how I want it to be, or how you want it to be, because there are already many, many more people making California into what they want it to be. And that's okay, if they don't mind being surrounded by homeless people and paying the highest rent in the country just to have a view of the Golden Gate and eat bomb Thai food, that's on them. But fuck you for asking me to stay in this place and watch it fall around me, fuck you for saying I should try to fight my values, when that could possibly put me in jeopardy in this political climate. I didn't ask for any of this. I understand why on the surface it seems like this state could be saved if there were more good people living here but if you lived here you'd know why that could never happen.

exactly. I have an uncle who was a "deadhead" and he spent years just doing nothing but trip acid and surf on a beach in Hawaii. That state has an ocean, most others either have cold winters or hot summers that deter year-round homelessness, but California encourages it both as a piece of land and as a society.

If the new tax on big tech companies passes, that per feral human number should jump to $90K I think.

>monthly MUNI+BART pass
there's no monthly pass
only thing you can do is deduct transportation costs

Nerve gas San Francisco

Attached: 1977.jpg (321x340, 34K)

bump for effort posting

what is really sad is that SF budget is 10 billion, and it's still in a miserable state

>Conan tries to jump on the Trump hate train to get more viewers, but his slide into irrelevance is so complete that Trump doesn't even know who he is

Also, Conan is a Jew. His Irish heritage is heavily overstated. Jew mother = one of the chosen people.

Attached: 347`347.jpg (254x254, 14K)