Mars rover

Why would nasa fake the mars rovers? Did they not think people would find out?

Attached: Capture.png (880x495, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Younger_Dryas_impact_hypothesis
today.com/news/after-year-space-astronaut-scott-kelly-no-longer-has-same-t125082
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I fucking HATE every SJW in a NASA sweater.

Please take them offworld and enslave them on a colonisation project already.

>Martian rabbits

Cause the literally take in billions of dollars in budget and produce little stage plays for us sheep to be amazed by

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia

It's a lemming, native to the arctic circle. They probably took this photo on Devon Island

What in the hell is my little Whiskers doing there? He escaped and never saw him again!!

That is probably just a rock. However, sometimes blocks of images do not make it back so there are people at Nasa that actually fill in the blanks in some photos. My Comp Sci graphics teacher used to work at Nasa and told us about it.

That's interesting. Post examples.

It's not them faking a rover on Mars, brainlet. The lie is that Mars is hospitable and already has colonies.

How is that photo proof in any way of fakery? Its just some blurry rocks? what am i supposed to see here?

proofs?

is it pareidolia when people find images from the exact spot on earth where nasa snapped their """""""""mars""""""""" images?

>has colonies
Humans?

What's the point of colonizing Mars? Transportation is so hard to and from that it doesn't seem like a good idea.

fpbp

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence

It's our origin planet. The great flood is a metaphor for Mars getting destroyed and the ark is the colony ship we took here.

greenland

Attached: Capture.png (955x435, 700K)

No, that's just you being retarded and not watching the part of the video where he shows it's not a NASA photo, just one he made.

Hmm

House pet by day
House pet by night.

Attached: housepet.jpg (1080x1733, 1.12M)

nasa is probaly just a massive scam to get billions of dollars of gibs from the government. basically a orginzation of welfare niggers

Attached: 1540354704408.gif (600x839, 267K)

Why would NASA funding get cut if they were just a scam?

>This rock looks like an animal
>This rock is an animal

Attached: images (3).jpg (214x235, 4K)

Is there any proof in chronicled legend or writing of that? Any accounts of what the old planet was like?

Attached: gF32FCwuzzEQwMv8.png (802x749, 505K)

Clones and captives, so the story goes.

reminder that after people found images of the locations where nasa faked the mars images google removed their panoramic view images of those locations

makes me hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>It's a lemming

Attached: 1540954133743.png (300x300, 9K)

I dunno but....

Attached: 1488697280488.jpg (600x600, 25K)

why don't mods ip ban glownigger spammers?

ah yes were just sending astornauts in space for fun

its not like theyre makng vaccines and researching

more like cia niggers

>No, I'm not making all this shit up, they just removed the images before you had a chance to look at them! Don't forget to like and subscribe.

Lost most of my Whiskers pics. Here is one example.
>Not what I meant.

Attached: lemming-3.jpg (758x624, 283K)

Most, if not all, of the origin stories of indigenous people and established ancient groups talk of Gods from the sky, coming from the sky (in the case of S and N American tribes and Aborigines too I believe). As well as have mention of a great flood and catastrophe.
Hell the Mahabharata even has detailed schematics of Vimana spaceships.
All the ancient religious tome tell the same even from different perspective and varied levels of sophistication due to the break down in education after the move to earth.

>It's our origin planet. The great flood is a metaphor for Mars getting destroyed and the ark is the colony ship we took here.

I do not think so. I think that the great flood was really on earth and Noah built this ark that we mean as a big boat to save species because we were not able to undestand science, genetics: seed banks. Buildings or vehicles where the DNA of living beings have been preserved to make them survive the flood

Attached: 785px-Svalbard_Global_Seed_Vault_main_entrance_1.jpg (511x390, 29K)

He's a cute little thing! It looks like you crossed a guinea pig with a beaver

ok, what the fuck is this shit and why do I keep seeing it spammed?

The gods coming from the sky thing is an interesting point, but the Great Flood did happen on Earth. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Younger_Dryas_impact_hypothesis

>Is there any proof
Evidence from the past of our civilization has been erased. When we find new evidence they are immediately branded as fake

I meant to say that Gods came from the sky and some groups say that they originated from the sky. Some native American tribes creation myths clearly state their origins on the continent of America was from landing there from "the sky"

Sort of like the skeletons of giants that were very commonly found in the 1700's and 1800's (even with some newspapers noting them) but is now shot down reguarly.
There is a lot we're being lied to about. The million year old hammer in rock, the creation of Pumapunku and its purpose, and on and on.

Do you think the mythical land of Aztlan is a stand in for Mars?

What do you think Pumpapunku's purpose was?

the shape of the mound is literally different though

Perhaps for a region of Mars. When different racial groups claim they are the origin race (sort of like what Chinese do) there is some truth to it.
What is Pumpapunku? I think it was supposed to be a starport. Around Pumpapunku there was a lot of tribal art found that depicts aircraft-like shapes. Amatuer researchers reconstructed the design in a larger scale and gate it propulsion (in their case a propeller) and it flew fine. I am not asserting the original flying crafts used propellers though.

there is too much resemblance between the two mounds. Some things are different with the pictures but if they left it exactly the same it would be too obvious.

redpilled
Pyramids, Teotihuacan, Sacsayhuamán,
>Mahabharata
Vaimanika Shastra
In every ancient culture, change names but the story told is always the same: The gods have come down from the skies and have improved men and taught them to build.

Pumapunku is next to lake Tiiticaca too (the lake which is supposed to be El Dorado)

>What do you think Pumpapunku's purpose was?
We do not know what the structure is for, but we know that the blocks are cut with such precision as to serve a laser machine to be able to fit together. Who directed the work was of a superior intelligence, with tools that even today we are able to replicate.

Where can we find more of this?

Attached: weirdeye.jpg (1203x1272, 88K)

Do you subscribe to the whole "the earth split and underwater reservoirs of water flooded the earth" theory and then some water receded back underground? And that is why we keep finding intricate ruins of ancient societies in the oceans? For, if that theory is correct, those just used to be our lowlands and our current regions were the highlands.

This peaked my interest, can you send me a wikipedia article on this or a video? Even a pdf?

is that a dead desert fox?

ancient people liked to live near water, areas with water occasionally flood and kill everyone in primitive mud huts. Sea levels have risen significantly world wide over the past 10,000 years, but that doesn't mean ancient aliens put all the first humans in one location and then flooded it. Its like pretending ancient aliens are real because everyone built pyramids world wide. People build pyramids for the exact same reason 3 year olds build sand castles: its an easy shape to build large structures out of and it's extremely stable.

Haha idk I think this is funny

You know that NASA started out as part of the CIA, correct?

The CIA's ultimate purpose was the complete and total subversion of not just Americans, but anyone that follows American culture and politics, which is basically the entire planet.

Opposite
It was genius and they destroyed it

What I think is that our planet every xxx years is overwhelmed by climate change, earth crust shift and flooding. I think that the pyramids were built more than 10,000 years ago, when Egypt was not dry and the rains were plentiful. I think that some structures are submerged by the sea because they were built where before there was a continent emerged. I think that some structures on the continent emerged are so old that they are buried by hundreds of meters of debris, soil and rock accumulated over the years. Ancient maps show the anthrtide, so it has not always been covered by ice and I'm sure there is something under the ice.

As for the examples of the ruins, sorry I don't have much on hand. I look through a lot of articles and note it only for my own interest. I don't really care to convince anyone of this stuff, but I like talking and learning about it.
As for the theory itself, there is immense pressure underground and there are water reservoirs, of course. Trenches in the ocean (like the Mariana trench) may very well have been cracking points for the water to come up. This would cause the water to shoot directly up and then come trickling down all over the planet. This would cause the 40 days of rain. Now it's not clear how literally we are to take days. The bible sort of plays around with how long a day is. It may be a day as measured by the God entity or the precursors we call Gods and that may be measured in years. Regardless, after time the water would seep back into the ground, but the same level of pressure could not be maintained as before (the water is free, it'd take a lot more energy to compress it again).
True, but some ancient socities showed a mastery of building and masonry that we struggle to recreate today. I doubt the imagery of mud huts, mate. Either we had a happening pre-history society that was extremely advance here on earth and every single remnant of that is gone or we came from off planet and, in the start, we built wonders with some mastery of the pre-History technology but, of course, that faded. As we can see with the Pyramids where the first and earliest are extremely precise and well cut and as time goes on they become much, much worse in quality.

fucking ancient aliens bullshit. stfu homo

Yeah and I suspect that's the purpose of this thread, to get people to doubt history based on something that could easily be an illusion. Occam's Razor: the simplest explanation is most likely to be true. Either there's this huge conspiracy and all these scientists are just pretending to send probes to Mar and Venus, etc, OR, the human eye can create anything out of blurry images.

thats a rock

Um not according to snopes

Everything NASA does is fake. Did you really believe they landed on the moon in a clothes rack with some tarp and foil taped to it? When the moon landings happened polls showed that about half the people in the west realized it was fake. People have gotten a whole lot dumber since then. The whole space sci-fi thing is a part of the neo-religion of scientism, where they destroyed scientific thought to revert the enlightenment age.

Attached: DCx8x.jpg (2349x2373, 423K)

Looks like a rock to me.

Straight up tin foil and scotch tape. Nasa, hahahahah.

I do not expect everyone to believe, it would be a paradox. Misunderstanding can exist as long as there are unbelievers. If everyone can see, knowledge could not be denied

You understand that the lunar lander was never designed and never used for atmospheric flight.
You don't need aerodynamic shapes, it only has to contain the atmosphere within, and I can do that with a plastic bag.

I wanted so hard to believe we did this. I loved the idea of humanity returning to the stars and becoming a fierce star empire and genocide entire races for raw resources. Sadly this user has an extremely good point.

Attached: BeliefAndDesire.jpg (500x818, 168K)

please do go to the moon in a plastic bag

Spotted the Borg.

Attached: 1539400887972.jpg (1116x1118, 615K)

Yeah but it has to survive the radiation from cosmic rays and the Van Allen belt. Unless that puppy is entirely analog (which we know it's not. It had digital components) it'd be destroyed by the radiation damage. Perhaps not in a totaled-car fashion, but the critical systems would be fried.

>please do go to the moon in a plastic bag
I think that we really went to the moon, but the images that showed us are part of a film set. They did it because they could not show to the world what they found

Yes, I understand this. I've been arguing with the autists on badastronomy for a decade now. So there's nothing that can be said that I haven't debated for countless hourse. Which I won't bother doing. Retards will believe anything and NASA says physics work differently on the moon than on earth, so retards will demand these different physics as basis for the argument. You can't win with people who can't into basic logic.

But I'll leave you with this thought: In the com log armstrong notes that dust begins kicking up at about 200 meters from the moon surface making a huge billowing cloud. The specs of the lander say it's throttleable only down to 10% of it's 10k pound rocket. So when they landed the rocket was still going. But there's no crater beneath it and not a speck of dust on the lander, not a single one. Good luck explaining that one.

But you won't be convinced. Who cares. Go ask about it on badastronomy and collect your ban.

The Elite want an escape route. They want Elon Musk to build spaceships that can reach Mars. The planet Mars will not experience a polar shift, as Earth will.

Press conference after the first successful Moon landing in human history, or going to a funeral because all of their children had just died?
Hard to say, hard to say.

Attached: Moon Landing enthusiasm.png (1677x1019, 957K)

>retards who still don't believe in space travel
I could maybe understand those who think we faked the first one, to beat the Commies, but got there later. But those who really believe we never have are nuts.
You can see the landing spot with a telescope.

if the moon landing was faked, why didnt the soviets fuck us hard with our fake shit? they would have been monitoring the moon with everything they had. they needed to know what we were capable of, if that moon shit was fake the soviets would have been using that to discredit america for decades

Just your hourly reminder that Trump supporters really are this stupid.

What, aliens? There are odd anamolies on the maps of the moon available to us and some zones which are blurred out. Also the analysis of moonrocks lead us to conclude there were non-naturally-occuring composite materials found on the moon, leading one to believe it is manufactured or has had manufacturing on it.
We did probably go to the moon, but not at the time we proposed (that was a scheme to bankrupt the USSR and get some global street cred) and it would have gruesome effects on the human body. Even short term exposure to the vacuum causes serious genetic damage.
today.com/news/after-year-space-astronaut-scott-kelly-no-longer-has-same-t125082

I should note, the ISS is not even that high as far as orbits go and is still within our Van Allen belt and the genetic damage from radiation is still notable.

Because the kikes who ran (still run) Soviet and the kikes who run the US are friends and family. It's all a big oceania vs. eastasia show. They're not really enemies, they just play their populations against each other. Their space program was fake as well.