What did she mean by this?

Attached: 25972EA3-E9E0-4A20-A5BC-1E94EA9403D3.jpg (1242x1422, 852K)

it's pretty

Combination of her liking it and knowing it would irk the shit out of Hillary.

>can pick any “China” she wants in the world
>picks Clinton’s “China”
>bc she liked the way it looked

You honestly believe this?

>the clinton's china
The same they tried to sneak out?
Based.

how the fuck is this "Clinton China"?

>Clinton china
do they mean that the china was a part of the massive amount of furniture and other property that the Clintons stole from the White House when they left and were forced eventually to give back?

She meant, "Fuck you, Hillary."

>journalism

>BREAKING NEWS: MELANIA TRUMP BREATHES OXYGEN DESPITE PRESIDENT'S ATTACKS ON HILLARY BREATHING OXYGEN

Someone actually wrote a news article about this because they thought it would take down Trump. I mean, theres a lot of reasons to be mad at Trump(hes a zionist and anti-white), but the selection of a "china" set for a state dinner is not one of them. These (((people))) are so out of touch with reality at this point.

Attached: Israel's Bitch.jpg (728x784, 205K)

>What did she mean by this?
Jessica Kwong meant to dwell on a triviality as a means of implying that there was some sort of disagreement between FLOTUS and POTUS about the dining set or that Donald would disaprove of Melania's choice in the matter.
>This is news

Didn't mean anything. Picked plates to serve food on.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-30 Israel only country to escape proposed cuts to U S foreign aid.jpg (898x856, 217K)

"I’m in your house using your shit, what are you going to do about it bitch?"
T. Melania

Attached: 1528999792528.jpg (1084x1146, 756K)

Attached: 1519832569087.jpg (1566x1756, 843K)

The Clintons tried to steal it but that doesn’t make it theirs. It’s White House China, it technically belongs to us, the taxpayers

Sounds like Clinton is gonna get served

kek

>"Ah, good times,good times. Did ya hear the one I told about the blacks? Yeah they all look alike.
>Everyone laughs
t.Hilldawg at Milania's dinner party

Attached: reality television.jpg (650x365, 66K)

>What did she mean by this?

They are going to pee on them after dinner

Presumably that she liked the pattern and that she wasn't stupid enough to apply symbolism to her table setting?

Sometimes I forget how much I hate Jews

i dunno but it seems like a few ppl in this thread arent clinton fans

>April
Kindly choke on a bag of dicks.

She understands that China will know exactly what the message is. Without saying a word.

Oh crap, the Clinton's used forks didn't they?
Do I have to stop using a fork now?

Y'all don't know that Hillary was forced to return the china when it had been discovered she stole it from the white house? That's why its called the "clinton china"

so melania didn't blow thousands of tax payer dollars on new China and instead used the set that came with the house? burn the witch!

That nigga shillary had some good fuckin taste in china.

Clinton's china, Feinstein's fine silver.

Melania is a good conservative woman. Why should she go spend tens of thousands on new china at our expense when the previous presidents dinner ware is good enough?

You don't need to eat dinner a brand new plates and charge us for them when we wont be eating off of them.

ayy wat up boi

women are catty haha

She did it to fuck with Hilary

Subtly connecting the Clintons to China and getting the media to unknowingly juxtapose the two words in their headlines.

Trips of truth witnessed. Checked and Kek'd

Melania is a crypro troll

I wonder if Melania posts on Jow Forums?

I would imagine in the Trump household that's her call and nobody in their right mind is going to argue the point.

I really want to go on a date with her.

what the fuck is a clinton china ?

IS it for halloween? Maybe because hillary its s witch?

Way to use MSM outlets

As if Trump would cut Israel's Palestinian war fund money.

The kek has spoken

Attached: 1540612144829.jpg (334x506, 42K)

>eating food off plates that have been touched by the hildebeast
they were probably irradiated with uranium before she returned them

Hillary is super pissed, because that was the only set she wasn't able to sneak out of the white house when she and Bill left. The others meant nothing to her.

Attached: 25692560.jpg (270x309, 10K)