What political event is your Titanic Jow Forums? Like which happening in history have you studied in fascination?

What political event is your Titanic Jow Forums? Like which happening in history have you studied in fascination?

Attached: 93465-004-4251FD46.jpg (466x450, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MV_Doña_Paz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably the soviet union, hitlers rise to power and ww2

Back in the day it was MK Ultra.

These days I read a lot about Caesar.

The Vietnam War. My dad is an American veteran, and I admire anyone who fought on the side of South Vietnam. I also know several people who spent time in the re-education camps, and many who were refugees.

Attached: south vietnam women.jpg (780x539, 100K)

that time that awesome guy issued the greatest sentence in history. the guilty party was sentenced to be flogged then raped then flogged again and then drawn and quartered. the executioner thought it was a joke and when told it wasnt a joke he refused he was then flogged and raped and flogged and then mid way through the second flogging the guard refused to finish the job and he was flogged

that guy knew how to make a point.

The Russo Turkish war

Reading about it & watching documentaries (with a skeptical approach) is an excellent redpill on the role of Anglos & jews in politics

I bounce around. Recently it was South Africa. Lately it's my family and WW1. All in all it's Judaism and its machinations in every SINGLE thing.

Right now It's the Period between Mussolini's capture and rescue up to his death. I don't know much yet, but the downfall that occurred during the time of the Italian Social Republic (last official iteration of fascist power in Italy), though tragic, is deeply interesting to me.
I sort of got into the Italian side of fascism mainly due to being half Italian, but it's gone beyond simply feeling obliged. My grandfather fought for Italy and got put in a soviet camp, and there's just so much more I'd like to know. I wish I could have asked him while he was still alive. Grandparents are valuable beings and we always take them for granted while they are there.

The Siege of Vienna and the Fall of Constantinople.

>Titanic
you mean Olympic

The Fall of Yugoslavia 87-94 as of recent.

/thread
Just swap the brochures and no one will notice

The Thirty Years War

The destruction of the German empire in 1919

Attached: 86940AC9-DE96-41F4-AF74-88BD5839064F-255-0000002DEE6CA90F.jpg (500x326, 68K)

The EDSA Revolution. And in case of our own Titanic, it's the MV Dona Paz tragedy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MV_Doña_Paz

>15 posts
>no 9/11
I am literally obsessed. Ive watched probably 90% of available footage at this point.

Were you alive long enough to remember it?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident

I come back to this again and again it's fascinates me.

In depth i am very interested in the warsaw uprising.

I am an accountant that started to dive into the financial world back during the 2008 crash. Though I have studied GAAP and FASB these were more affected by shitty Enron while nothing has changed in regard to what caused the 2008 crash. This was also when I realized we are fucked and that caring about making a better future is a pipe dream because that was the biggest wake up call indecent American history and it blew over. Now I'll be teaching college kiddos soon about basic financial accounting and I have to fight the urge to point this out to them and just teach them some pretty interesting stuff.

Can you name some good literatue about the 2008 crash? And anything else you would recomnend. Thanks.

>no Waco
>no Ruby Ridge

Attached: futureYouChose.gif (606x423, 467K)

I'm obsessed with the collapse of Austria-Hungary and whether either Franz Ferdinand surviving or a Central Powers victory in WWI, could have ensured the Empire's to persistence. I've done a lot of research into Aurel Popovici and theories on how Austria-Hungary could have federalised into the United States of Greater Austrua

This blackpill is what made me go back for a compsci masters after working in finance for a year. I think I would have unironically killed myself by now if I didn't get out.

Vietnam War

I am only 23 now so not really. Then again my mom had me away from the tv that day. Every bit of news footage I take in helps put me in that state I should have been though. My mom blinded me to history.