Look what they've done to my stroopwafel ma

I guess by now ya'll know what a dutch stroopwafel is, right? Well, i just visited some comfy store...and it seems the burgers from across the ocean took our delightfull snack and americanized it. Behold: the usstroopwafel. What makes this so special and american you ask? Well... the giant fucking slab of icecream of course!

EXPLAIN YOURSELVES RIGHT NOW BURGERS! YOU HAVE RAPED DUTCH CUISINE! STOP IT! STOP ADDING CALORIES IN EVERYTHING AND CALLING IT AMERICAN BY THEN!

we're all living in america, america ist wunderbar.

Attached: 76598987.png (600x600, 299K)

Fuck you and your crap strontwafel you piece of shit swamp dwelling drug addict faggot. Go suck the Krauts cock.

>Wake up feeling like shit
>Get out of bed breathing heavily because fat
>Eat sugar and/or white flour for breakfast
>Get in shitty pickup truck that uses gasoline
>Drive onto endless highway
>Stuck in traffic for hour with other fat pigs like me
>Buy massive sugary drink from big corp drivethru
>Get to work dazed on sugar and caffeine, breathing heavy whole time
>Slave away as big corps cash in on my labor
>Eat 2000 calorie lunch at big corp restaurant
>Stuck in traffic another hour on way home
>Park my car in my lot which is 2000 square feet of grass that I never use
>Watch news about funny politician men doing things that make me mad
>All my networth and pride is contained within my shitty house which is located in boring suburb 11520
>Go to sleep and do it all over the next day.

I've only seen the normal kind. Tried one, it was alright. Would get them again if they ever went on sale.

shut the fuck up you fucking doughnut
probably fat as shit 29 yr old that still plays WoW
pig bitch fuck you

That shit looks good, desu.

>He didn't get shot

Fake and gay

Looks quite tasty and probably costs half the price it would in Europe. 10/10 for American portion size and value.

You should stop eating trash like this and get on Keto. You are probably a gigantic lard ass.

The first thing I ever did with one was crush it into icecream. Whoever made this is on the right path.

So we made a dry cookie better with ice cream? How long have the Dutch been eating them plain?

Shut up faggot, you should be thanking the US for turning your gay little snack and turning it into a mans dessert.

that looks great m8

Attached: 1254156415.gif (220x181, 311K)

>American Cultural Imperialism.
I am maga as fuck but I accept responsibility. We are have bee exporting our cultural Bolshevism via radio tv and now internet.

source: Faggot Europeans grasping their iphone in one hand and holding a "Refugees Welcome" sign in the other

Attached: gF32FCwuzzEQwMv8.png (774x749, 500K)

Checked

That would taste terrible, the honeyed texture of the inside of the stroopwaffle wouldn’t go well with ice cream.

HOLY SHIT. I've been doing some serious deep research into this and guess what...

THEY ALSO DID IT WITH THE MEXICAN TACO! Like... they LITERALLY took a taco and crammed it full of icecream!

What is your major malfunction, burgers?!

Attached: 87686689.png (500x500, 247K)

I love authentic stroopwafel but it's hard to get here sadly. The thing in your pic looks straight from hell.

it's just a waffle cone shaped like a taco

Attached: 5463452452.png (272x500, 129K)

Chaco Taco is my favorite ice cream, don't you dare talk shit on it.

Can you get this chocolate dipped as well?

Coca-cola, Wonderbra

watcha gonna do boy? Watcha gonna do!?

Attached: 453664574657.jpg (1808x1204, 692K)

I will fucking fight you for talking shit about my Choco Taco.

Attached: 1519620518406.png (540x301, 157K)

i assume "strroopwafel" translates into "gay ass waffle from somewhere in europe"

This. Banana slices as well. Maybe a cherry? Whipped cream for the fanciest of us.

im going to continue being your secret friend sleeping under your bed, and hiding elsewhere when you look there.

Attached: 1514598210530.jpg (1254x1600, 287K)

Man. I will never understand Americans' despondency. I'd give my left nut to live in America and you bastards don't even appreciate it. You're living in heaven on Earth you faggot.

/thread

Attached: image.jpg (481x351, 76K)

Looks tasty.

mmmmm stroopwafels

why does dutch sound like american ebonics?

Isn't that just basically an icecream boat or whatever those are called.

>itt: butt-blasted dutch boy cries about superior american cuisine

Attached: 1463950085947.gif (483x296, 3.36M)

Looks good to me. Fuck your waffels.

That's just an ice cream sandwich with a dutch twist. You guys do know what ice cream sandwiches are right?

Attached: oreo-ice-cream-sandwich.png (590x404, 112K)

There’s a food truck company in my town that puts cold ice cream between warm stroopwafels
It’s honeslty a 10/10 mouth experience
>implying American innovation combined with European immigration hasn’t made modern food awesome
>implying I didn’t eat pizza with fried mac and cheese on it yesterday

Attached: DEEFE02C-5108-483E-B377-5228EC313C09.png (190x182, 49K)

No but seriously
Where to cop stroopwafel icecream sandwich?

There would be practically zero structural rigidity to that confectionery style snack once ones teeth are clamped down, resulting in ice cream all over thy mits
The stroopwaffle has been downgraded to an ice cream sandwic

do they not have choco-tacos in europe? It sounds like you guys get the worst parts of american food (mcdick's, kfc) and then miss out on all the best parts like our massive selection of ice cream.

Can you make waffles with a toaster or do I need a specific waffle machine?

this is now a deep fried butter thread

Attached: 54752424122.png (400x378, 321K)

Yeah. I fucking hate how big food is in america. Sometimes i feel like the only reason meals come with fries is because the farmers need to sell potatoes. My fries always end up in the trash. Its too much fucking food sometimes.

actually, this is the perfect idea.

>waffle cones are already a thing with ice cream
>a lot of people like inclusion of waffle cone in their ice cream but don't really like the cone idea because it can get messy
>people already break up the waffle cone and mix it with their ice cream in a bowl
>how to both capitalize on this and also offer it in a different form not yet marketed
>lightbulb.png
>take waffle biscuit from Dutchland and use it to make waffle biscuit ice cream sammiches
>everyone cheers
>OP buttmad
Get it together Aquafresh.

I understood this reference
SOMETIMES WAR

>be faggotwaffle
>dutchman probably dips in tea or piles of mens underwear
>american tourist sandwiches ice cream between two faggotwaffles
>the herrenwaffle is forged

just get a waffle maker.
toaster waffles taste like shit

Attached: 9763512.png (285x285, 54K)

can confirm they do have choco tacos in europe.

Wait until the frogposters find out what we do to macrons

Attached: 4C91FCBE-89D0-42AD-8D51-59230D8B77CE.jpg (1000x1000, 113K)

How you even tated them. Do you have an idea how tasty they are, especially with their herb cola?

Ghehe, gheh... now you're being spoopy. Ghehe... i love Choco Taco i swear!

Attached: 456758679.jpg (246x250, 8K)

hahaha get fucked you waffle nigger.

Attached: 495FW7i.jpg (790x790, 70K)

Love them, would love them with ice cream too, but I like to warm them up, soooo

He’s just some postmodernist fag that thinks he has it all figured out.

Imagine being rustled over a fucking Choco-Taco.

Maybe I will. I just bought a takoyaki machine tho.
So many different kitchen products and almost all of them use the same fucking ingredients.

I can get behind this.

America is wundabar and I want that stoopwafel you swamp kike.

>dips into piles of men’s underwear
Lost
Why not just post deep fried things we might actually eat?
Pic related is actually very common at restaurants in the south. I always get fried pickles if they’re on the menu.

Attached: 1A84394D-0C86-4944-9E67-B34BE5CDF7C4.jpg (348x348, 48K)

Aquafresh-ass bitch

Stroopwafel is the good shit man. Wish I was still in bongland, where I can get my hands on some.

Attached: 1540873423362.png (253x266, 43K)

How is this any worse than Cannoli?

I fucking hate pickles. Can I eat them fried?

Putain de merde, what have you done to the macarons, end yourself amerifat and take your calories in hell.

everything is better with a bunch of layers of bread crumbs on it

Attached: 5464564.png (720x372, 582K)

get fucked. america rules. europoors drool.

Attached: 1535028299512.jpg (1600x900, 135K)

They literally sell regular imported ones at fucking Meijer you idiot. Also there is literally nothing wrong with ice cream.

>source: Faggot Europeans grasping their iphone in one hand and holding a "Refugees Welcome" sign in the other
No

Also the only ones culturally dominating are Jews of all nationalities, not some low T mongrelized Americuck

Attached: 1470942540670.png (420x474, 15K)

Do you know how many niggers we have here? And how little history we have left? Sure, New England in 1900 might've been great, but now?

fuck off trap we're full

Try microwaving it for 20 sec

super size EUROPE
KEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

Why not post meals that are actually common instead?
Pic related. We love this shit for breakfast. There is ALWAYS a line at Chik Fil A in the morning.

Attached: EA88DE06-9064-416F-8E47-2BD828237E06.jpg (400x300, 48K)

You won't be living in america until you learn how to have basic luxuries like air conditioning and public restrooms.

>Fried pickles
You my nigga
Also mushrooms and green tomatoes, God bless county fairs

They have robbed and raped our Cannoli's, our stroopwafels, our macarons and our taco's.

How long will we tollerate this burger degeneracy? How long will we continue to suffer this flagrant disrespect for authentic cuisine?

Attached: 65476354235.gif (828x828, 1.09M)

>I will never understand Americans' despondency. I'd give my left nut to live in America and you bastards don't even appreciate it. You're living in heaven on Earth you faggot.
Worked there for 10 years, devoid of any culture, food is shite, women are easy but shite, attractions are all consumerist shite, demographics are shite, tele is shite, people are fake and passive, niggers run their streets, houses are cardboard shite, the whole country is shite.
The only good thing about the place is their gun laws, but I live in Northern Ireland so I get the same CCW rights as well as Semi-Auto rifle rights while living in a beautiful, 97% white, non jewed country.

this.

gave me a good chuckle

not gonna lie... going to another country and seeing mcdonalds and other shit everywhere makes me feel like home. like we sneakily conquered everywhere in the world by our shitty fatty foods and americanization.

Attached: 1529905530523.jpg (784x758, 61K)

Fuck your shitty stroopwafel, and fuck the usstroopwafel. It's-its are where it's at.
Delicious ice cream cookie sandwiches with a plethora of different flavors.

Attached: it's-it.jpg (971x352, 256K)

Let's get this started properly. Ahem,
>The Dutch
>Relevant

>like we sneakily conquered everywhere in the world
why you're retarded is because you don't realise it was you they conquered first

>Britain
>White

Fried pickles are garbage. People like them because they taste like ranch...because they scoop 3 Tablespoons of ranch with each bite. Sad.

Hey it's Flapjack. We need more Flapjack memes.

Where did you live?

Attached: o1j49o-b88617045z.120160125140835000grgeacfc.10.jpg (620x413, 36K)

Yeah yeah, enjoy the diversity cuck
Northern Ireland

Attached: 1522837599840.png (639x1110, 254K)

I agree
Here ya go, I use this one whenever Kanye acts like a subversive nigger over again

Attached: B88FCA31-A681-4D2F-AE58-B2A03784D59D.gif (350x263, 645K)

That's a scotch egg and they taste great about 3 am after a night of drinking

>Non-jewed country
Do the Rothschilds ring a bell?

No I mean where in America did you live?

That's not a scotch egg the fuck

Attached: s e.jpg (375x250, 31K)

hes a lying retard

>B-BUT MUH ROTHSCHILDS!!!
Yeah nah cunt, that Semitic hyperinflation sure didn't stop our currency from dominating yours.
Stay cope.
North Dakota, Alaska, Minnesota, Florida.

NOOO NOT THE STROOPWAFELN

I used to love having them with coffee, I'm sorry dutchbro

I'm not lying, I was there for over a decade working in the oil industry, when I started they couldn't find reliable people to work in the cold. Maybe you people should toughen up so I stop taking your work, heading back there in a few months to fatten my wallet :)

Where in Florida desu?