Jow Forums was right

youtube.com/watch?v=zQCTeGKHsVc

After watching this documentary on Peterson and the culture of amateur philosophers surrounding him, I finally get why anons would hate this guy. It's 90% psychoanalytic bullshit that will be eaten up by millennial neckbeards who don't have the balls to call out the modern Left as a globalist psyop to weaken the backbone of Western civilization. It's an hour of pontificating about the left and right as feminine and masculine energies, with NO acknowledgement of the anti-nature authoritarian implication of leftist views.

I'm convinced this movement is a new psyop to catch young intellectuals in a web of psychoanalytic bullshit before they reach useful conclusions. Globalists are trying to reframe leftism as a complementary system to right wing populism, when in reality it's always been big money versus the little guy.

Attached: Peterson.jpg (481x402, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o9BbQyg7zwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=i8rsyln71UQ
theoccidentalobserver.net/2018/10/24/reply-to-jordan-peterson-on-the-jewish-question-from-his-heroes-part-one-solzhenitsyn/
youtube.com/watch?v=yqtPsEXZTec
youtube.com/watch?v=IIuNeDB-bJw
canadiansforbalfour100.org/video
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're wrong bucko, dead wrong, and it's really sad.

yeah, he's alright

It's called gatekeeping user, attempting to drive people away from the real fruits of knowledge in the garden that would hurt Them oy vey etc

Attached: Jordan_Peterson_Connections_UN_Soros_MKUltra.png (1920x6848, 2.27M)

/thread

JP's ok.
He's not the messiah, and sometimes he's wrong.

He isn't the enemy though.

The enemy is the faggot in the street with the che guevara shirt who'll beat you with an iron pole if it's fifteen to one, and avoid you otherwise like a whipped dog.

Peterson is a cunt. Now go shill something else.

We need to plan an op to fucking decimate this guy

It needs to be when he just refused to talk about the jews when the one guy brought up 200 years together but ×1000

>buy my rug

Anyone who took him seriously to begin with is too dumb anyway to realize he's a fraud.

Attached: 85EFDE11-284B-41D7-8E68-896579926E72.png (620x791, 492K)

Holy shit. Who compiles these things? Someone should make an app for constructing such webs; one where each node can be linked to sources and cross-checked by other users.

I tend to agree. The things he says aren't even wrong, it's just what he doesn't say. As much as values open discussion, I get the impression he's the sort of guy who would sperg out when confronted with evidence that the holocaust was a hoax.

>literally "Lobster man bad"

kek

reminder these are leftypol threads

>left and right false dichotomy

Kill yourself.

Attached: 7999B92D-460B-4D5D-9D80-10E64D93C9DE.jpg (480x750, 74K)

Attached: 52BF2BD7-E97A-439F-8A2C-2679BF09F32E.jpg (1080x1440, 283K)

Attached: ACC5BC15-8E5D-4FC8-9B64-DBF0C40023DC.jpg (1080x1440, 310K)

Attached: B2E3C679-20E4-4F7F-BF78-595C4C29E07F.jpg (867x1199, 136K)

Wash your fucking benis, bucko

Rather than focusing on destroying him, focus on bringing his supporters into the fold. A lot of people keep moving right beyond Peterson, they just need to be exposed to his grandest hypocrisies

Attached: 1517612777499.jpg (2096x9768, 3.56M)

sage

It's absolutely amazing that a Murdoch Murdoch meme shows up in lefty spheres, when I looked up just how many people spread it around I found it on faggy subreddits that hate Jordan Peterson. If only they knew the source...

Attached: 1530373599213.png (1920x1080, 1.33M)

The traitor is more insidious than the outright enemy. Someone who tries to take your energy and wastes it is the most dangerous person in the world.

The debate can not be between classical liberalism and modern liberals because the only thing that separates the two is a timescale.

>NO acknowledgement of the anti-nature authoritarian implication of leftist views.
He does this occasionally explicitly, but is bad at conveying the issue. I've never seen him get his point across to a leftist.

Peterson openly stated on one of his appearances on Rogan's podcast that it was his mission to stop white people from waking up and acting together in their own interests. He sees whites waking up to white identity as the greatest threat to the world. This isn't some secret hidden double agent mission, that's his stated objective. He brags about pulling thousands of young men away from white identity movements openly and often.

You guys are acting like you found big foot when it has been right in front of you the whole time if you bothered to pay attention.

read the whole thing
theres no lie written in it

i used to be a pretty big peterson fan, but its pretty obvious his teachings to avoid collectivism are aimed entirely and wholly at white people

someone that smart should be able to see the jews act as an ethnonationalistic collective, same with the asians and niggers too.

yet oh nooo you better not play that game white man! why? whats the worst that could happen? we burn millions of jews? i could not give a fuck about their lives after watching their repeated efforts to subvert western nations and the white race in particular.

peterson is a jewish shill. fuck him

He's a globalist shill. Once you've sold out you can't ever have your integrity back.

Attached: firstdickwashing1977.jpg (1678x966, 292K)

Someon's been reading too much Foucault. It's not all about power, baby.

Just like bigfoot

Attached: 1539674176376.png (420x420, 13K)

Jow Forums hates Peterson because he's pulling people away from the extreme ends of the political spectrum. Jow Forums needs people to validate their bullshit Jewish conspiracies in much the same way that lower income blacks in America like to blame racism for their short comings. It's easier to spare yourself the embarrassment of admitting to others that you're a shit person; instead you can pass off your failures on a make-believe, unstoppable force. And the reason you can do it is because the people you surround yourself with will buy it, because they're also invested in ignoring personal accountability. People do this all the time, it's not just limited to Jow Forums or blacks; it's a unique variant of nihilism that's infected the west. Developing yourself is hard, and falling on fictitious excuses is easier than revealing to others that it's your own fault that you're not all that you could be.

Attached: 1399770659133.jpg (465x600, 137K)

Great read user. Thanks.
I don't know how we move people right beyond Peterson without redpilling them on the holocaust. My plan when I get back to NC is to make some informative fliers and hand them out at middle/high schools or something. I think this mass-indoctrination needs to be cut off at the source, before believing it becomes a matter of peer pressure. It should be very easy to show a young unindoctrinated person that the mountain of evidence against the holocaust narrative is ignored due to brainwashing and at least merits some skepticism. The hostility they sense when asking their teachers and parents about these facts should tip them off to the fact that evidence isn't the primary motivator of belief in this case. Is that a terrible idea?

youtube.com/watch?v=o9BbQyg7zwQ

Attached: jordan peterson.jpg (1024x683, 244K)

>bullshit Jewish conspiracies
"h-how do you do fellow goyim"

youtube.com/watch?v=i8rsyln71UQ

I generally hate psychiatry and think most of it is bullshit. That being said, Peterson is a genius. He has created a world view synthesizing evolutionary psychology and biology with religion, politics, history economics and ideas of freedom and self reliance. It is one thing to talk about one specific field, but it takes a special kind of brilliance to combine different disciplines of thought into a coherent whole, especially in order to create a philosophy that has immediate relevance to daily life and world events. He really is a niche philosopher though, as it takes a certain IQ level and education to really understand what he is talking about. Sorry you didn't make the cut.

Kevin MacDonald absolute destroys Peterstein in a multi-part breakdown on his "heroes" and the JQ.
theoccidentalobserver.net/2018/10/24/reply-to-jordan-peterson-on-the-jewish-question-from-his-heroes-part-one-solzhenitsyn/

Pathetic Juden Peterstein will never respond.

Attached: peterstein.jpg (2379x1024, 676K)

You can't talk about Jow Forums without talking about Jewish conspiracy. Jow Forums has made Judaism inseparable from its identity.

I just put this in quotation marks and google'd it to see if it was a pasta

Bummer. Guess you're just a dumb faggot after all.

Yeah plus he doesn't care about Jewish tribalism. Just hates when Whites do it. He's just the Jews controlled opposition.

Attached: 1517884281098.png (1024x789, 959K)

so fuck what? i took issue with your dismissal of jewish subversion as baseless conspiracy

jews are so far along in their plans that they no longer hide it, you can just watch the interviews where they brazenly and openly admit they want the white race gone

yet you flat out refuse to acknowledge this fact

that makes you either a fucking jew or a jew puppet

either way, get the fuck out

No one has exposed Jeuden Peterstein or criticized him more than Vox Day. He literally wrote a book about it.

Attached: 1540870980557.png (923x713, 16K)

>reddit spacing
Time for you to leave.

>It's 90% psychoanalytic bullshit that will be eaten up by millennial neckbeards who don't have the balls to call out the
This part is correct. He's mostly a glorified self-help guru who isn't going to help anyone in the end, because his shit's too tame.

>modern Left as a globalist psyop to weaken the backbone of Western civilization
But this part is retarded Jow Forums bullshit. Fuck off with your globalist conspiracies, the issues of Western civilization right now are far more complex than this and YOU are making it even worse by diluting that into a mere globalist conspiracy. Not all globalists are left wing, you know, and you would benefit from learning that.

>Judas Goat is a Judas Goat
At least you figured it out yourself.

Attached: 1540780276086.jpg (400x462, 26K)

Thanks. I'll take that as a compliment.

This. It's yet another astroturfed character assassination thread infested with Shareblue shills posting their scripted lines back and forth between each other.

Attached: 1539022768483.jpg (1120x1120, 177K)

Thats not plebbit spacing

This is.
Now fuck off newfag.

Attached: 1533620525892.jpg (259x194, 14K)

>when your argument is this shit
keep bumping the thread kike, you have done nothing to convince anyone to support your jewish causes. everyone who knows anything about your inbred repulsive tribe hates, everyone has wanted you dead since forever, you deserve nothing less

>genius
>thinks the holocaust happened
pick one. Also, what's that guys name? The one with the highest IQ in the world? Is he a zionist too?

Is chaos anti-nature?

Found the dirty penis. You had one job. Wash it.

He sperges out at parentheses, so you're not wrong

Cut me some slack, I survived the shoah.

Yea, keep mislabeling people whom you've never met, I'm sure that will change the world. You're just as much of a whiny, cowardly cunt as the SJWs. And just like them, you'll never contribute anything meaningful to society, you'll just sit at your computer with your piss bottle collection and continue to be a miserable sack of shit. Seriously, get the fuck off Jow Forums and go take care of yourself.

>If you don't excell by yourself then talking about a certain group subversion makes you a crazy conspiracy theorist.
Yeah, you are a shill kike.
>muh jewish conspiracy theory
>theory
A theory Jews love to prove correct by themselves.
Following Screencaps are brought to you by r/Judaism.

Attached: Screenshot_20181009-033728.png (720x1280, 153K)

one look at his wife says it all
they gave him the ugliest kike daughter to marry

You're no different than a black person calling another black person an uncle tom.

>Oy goy you hate us because you are ignorant

Attached: Screenshot_20181029-031021.png (720x1280, 200K)

youtube.com/watch?v=yqtPsEXZTec

Attached: 1538828802467.jpg (1200x800, 628K)

Awesome documentary.

But you should go and shoot synagogue right now.

White people don't have "own interest". Tens of millions of white Americans wish you will die of fentanyl overdose.

>oy goy using your free speech to talk about gods chosen is literally anudah shoah

Oy Gevalt! Chaim, Schlomo; quick we need to Shut goyims free speech, we can't let them keep talking about us. All those bad things they say about us are literally baseless Conspiracies!

Attached: Screenshot_20181029-031214.png (720x1280, 241K)

Attached: bigfoot.gif (375x250, 166K)

You do know that the person in that post is listing accusations against Jews and not admitting guilt, right? You do understand the irony of thinking that Jews are somehow a master of subversion, but would somehow have a massive oversight of discussing their malcontent on the open web?

>eep mislabeling people whom you've never met
keep hiding behind the cloak of anonymity whilst spouting your zionistic garbage

everyone sees through the veil shlomo theres a big fucking nose under there

there's got to be more to that symbol than meets the eye.. could this lead to more clues?

>OyVeyShutItDown.gif

Attached: Screenshot_20181029-031219.png (720x1280, 268K)

Extremists regularly consider interested moderates to be either valuable gateways or counterproductive gatekeepers. A gateway introduces neophytes to more in depth ideas and thereby widen the philosophical sales funnel. A gatekeeper makes inquisitive people satisfied with simple answers and causes philosophical stagnation. How do they do this? A gateway deals with extremists by naming their representatives and clearly introducing their ideas. A gateway creates concrete examples. A gatekeeper deals with nameless, formless extremists whose ideas can never be coherent. A gatekeeper creates abstraction.

The differences can be subtle and regularly people disagree about which is which. Understanding a clear distinction between the two is knowable can settle this debate correctly. Gatekeepers need to be undermined. Gateways need to be tacitly supported. Don’t support gatekeepers. Don’t harm gateways.

Attached: Jordan Peterson Cornwall Pedophile Ring.jpg (1683x653, 205K)

>t. MMFA

i see what you did there

Whatever, you right wing SJW fuckboi.

>plebbit spacing
Go back or learn to the proper format faggots.

Attached: 1533622071714.jpg (720x400, 66K)

I agree that his UN associations are disappointing but to say he isn't a great entry-level redpill for completely bluepilled lefty faggots is disingenuous. They bite on anything academic which makes them feel """smart""" and he gives them a means of moving slightly right towards the center. I still like him desu.

yep
trump is our friend in the battle. has peterson ever endorsed him? ignore the pundits like peterson.

>fuckboi
post milkers
this x 6 gorillion

you're right peterson is just a pussy. if you wanna see a real man check out JF youtube.com/watch?v=IIuNeDB-bJw

>I still like him desu.
i support him right up until he starts droning on about white people and SPECIFICALLY white people avoiding collectivism

meanwhile never a peep out of him about asian, jewish and black collectivism.

he doesnt give a fuck that our nations are being overrun and our race muddied away, say one bad thing about the jews though! he and his (((brigade))) will come down on you like a tonne of menorahs, as is evident by this thread

Kikes shove everything in yourface. Like Tarantino self projecting jews as Rats. Can't be Satan if Satan does't think of himself as such. Cognitive bias. Jews love to make their pain be heard.

Kek.

>if minorities are accepted by White Culture then that is oppresive.

Attached: Screenshot_20181009-175441.png (720x1280, 234K)

Looks like a try-hard, closeted cuck.

>Looks like a try-hard, closeted cuck.
reads like a hooknosed big eared inbred penny pincher

>Jews waged Holy wars against Christian oppresion of Jews in far away lands
>this is great
Shoah for me but not for thee.

Attached: Screenshot_20181027-094024.png (720x1280, 217K)

I'm still wondering what your point is. Every post I've read from you is just word salad.

G
SO BANE - AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING ABOUT BANE - HE REPRESENTS CHAOS, IN FACT, HE'S AN AGENT OF CHAOS, AND IN CONTRAST, WE HAVE CIA, WHO REPRESENTS ORDER. BUT CIA, IN HIS BITTER RESENTMENT, IN HIS-HIS POSTMODERN CULTURAL MARXIST IDEOLOGY, HE TRIES TO TAME THE CHAOS - AND THAT'S A BAD IDEA MAN, IT'S LIKE-IT'S LIKE IF YOU TRIED TAMING FIRE, IT'S JUST GOING TO LEAVE YOU BURNT. BUT CIA, HE TRIES ANYWAY, MOTIVATED BY A LUST FOR POWER - AND IT'S LIKE - GOD IT'S SO SAD - IT'S LIKE YOU'RE NOT A BIG GUY! YOU'RE NOT A BIG GUY, AND NO POSTMODERN RATIONALIZATION WILL CHANGE THAT. THE EVIDENCE IS CLEAR. THE SCIENTIFIC LITERATURE IS EXPLICIT ON THIS MATTER. AND SPEAKING OF TAMING FIRE - WHAT HAPPENS BY THE END OF CIA'S 'EXPERIMENT'? THE FIRE IS NOT TAMED, QUITE THE OPPOSITE, IT'S ACTUALLY RISING. AND THIS DEMONSTRATES EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED IN THE 20TH CENTURY. THE BLOODY MARXISTS ATTEMPTED TO QUELL FIRE, BUT IN DOING SO THEY MERELY FUELED IT. AND WELL ACTUALLY, THEY DID QUITE A BIT MORE. YOU CAN'T PRETEND TO BE A BIG GUY IF YOU'RE NOT. WE TRIED THAT EXPERIMENT IN THE 20TH CENTURY, AND IT WAS A BAD IDEA MAN! AND IT. IS. NOT. A. ROUTE. YOU. WANT. TO. GO. DOWN

A bipartisan system, inherently, needs two parties. For there to be a "left" there has to be a "right" to balance it out.

>NO acknowledgement of the anti-nature authoritarian implication of leftist views
Maybe because it has no relevance in context as "male and female energies"

>"but women are the root to the collapse of modern society"
Hey, you can suck all the dick you want. It's 2018, well-acclimated men like you can do that without judgement, now.

Well, look who's mad. I can tell that you're buttblasted over our discussion. I wasn't even replying to your post, and you're still trying to defend yourself.

Tens of millions of white Americans are goblino nigger lovers absorbed in Jewish marketing psyops.
We'll talk about it more when we give California to Mexico and Canada replaces it to keep 50 states.

this

>On May 18, 2017, Canadians for Balfour 100 and The Speakers Action Group presented the special event “The Balfour Declaration: Its Significance for Christian, Muslim, Jew” with Dr. Jordan Peterson, Salim Mansur, and Ezra Levant. Videos are now available below of the main presentation and Q&A session.

canadiansforbalfour100.org/video

That is just the first thing I checked on that graphic.

This faggot has been completey grilled, dont you think Leaf? I will cease responding to his posts, gotta stop him from milking those (((you's))).

>Anti-Semitism is only for Jews even if Arabs are Semites.

Attached: Screenshot_20181009-172021.png (720x1280, 171K)

I was actually a leftist tard out of college and peterson made me realize a lot about politics and shofted me back to the right. In no way is he making people blind to the marxist sweep taking hold of America. America was founded on focusing rights to the individual. The individual needs to be hightened above all else. People who are scared of the jews are cucks

Attached: 6A5BB041-D9BF-4D8F-A277-9CC5332318EA.jpg (640x1165, 108K)

wew

its introspective of his degenerate modern tastes/views

>hidden hand sign...

>authoritarian
>anti-nature
Fuck off nigger

>Don't denigrate all Nationalism my fellow jews we may hurt Israel.

Attached: Screenshot_20181027-093640.png (720x1280, 200K)

We're not scared of the Jews you useless faggot. We're just calling them out.

Attached: 1506835487491.jpg (831x749, 112K)

You must be new here.

>IF you can prove what you said is true in court, it cannot be considered hate speech.

This is incorrect.

Attached: SCC v WHATCOTT.jpg (686x604, 160K)

You're so desperate to have a point that you're trying to find solidarity with a fucking leaf.

Attached: 1496931251678.gif (371x331, 2M)

>Jews are not a Nation, but we are Semites, and are White when we want to, we are just a Religious Community, only you are Goyim but if you hurt a Jew you hurt all Jews!

Attached: Screenshot_20181027-093714.png (720x1280, 153K)