MATTIS SENDING 5K TROOPS TO BORDER

HAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAA

BEANERS and NGO'S BTFO

>militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2018/10/29/white-house-plan-to-send-5000-troops-to-the-mexican-border-catches-pentagon-off-guard/
>abcactionnews.com/news/national/us-is-sending-more-troops-to-the-border-what-they-can-and-cant-do

Attached: 14HEARTBREAKINGPICTURES.jpg (890x654, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sCvP9OdGySw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good hope the spics antagonize them enough so they can open fire and send a clear message.

DID SOMEONE SAY..

NAPALM?

Attached: c56f2ac73da2682e88e0b878c0d61609c429135a972925776591aaba40c433d7.jpg (935x952, 151K)

I cant wait for a happening. Whatever americans do, be it shooting the caravan, or letting them in, they will lose. This is a Kobayashi Maru for trump.

SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (229x220, 6K)

Cleanse the border with fire.

Attached: doit.gif (500x213, 1024K)

Tent city. I hope the beaners are patient, it'll be a 3year wait with no wage to then be sent packing, the wife wont be happy.

Attached: 6b35af14f48efc7fee8f2dd25d6a6ad1.jpg (400x317, 26K)

Attached: beyonce.jpg (285x397, 44K)

Coming to a border near you!

Attached: tent.jpg (600x330, 54K)

Honestly even if he uses non lethal like the microwave heat gun shit it'll look like a massacre to the media. It's a no win. Just don't let them the fuck in. They aren't refugees.

Follow the fucking rules. They wouldn't let this shit fly in any other nation.

Unless the political will is present to bring terminal force to bear, then this will make the USA appear even weaker on its border control. You can ship 1 million troops to the border, but if those troops just stand around with their thumb up their ass while the illegal migrants climb the gates and run past them, because whoever is in charge doesn't have the balls to give the order to defend the line ... well, it is a disaster.

It is illegal for the army to prevent people from crossing the border, to arrest them after they cross or absolutely anything a policeman is supposed to do.

As far as I am know the only thing Trump's army can actually legally do is hand out leaflets on how illegals can access benefits.

Are you not aware that the US has been "at war" since the war on terrorism has been declared? You've been under practical martial law eversince. The army can do whatever the fuck they want, even come arrest you in the dead of night, jail you without trial with no reason.

>Jade Helm

>It is illegal for the army to prevent people from crossing the border
>to prevent people
>people
invading army

Reminder these migrants ARE NOT "mexicans" they are Central Americans mostly from Honduras. Mexicans are a noble people with a rich culture, don't confuse them with Central Americans.

keep in mind half the country would hate his response no matter what and the other half would support it no matter what. we are that divided.

well its a army we are talking, just the presence would be enough to nothing happen .

i mean cmon you are a repugee have a illegal weapon that prob will jam at any time versus a fucking army soldier full gear top military gear

they just gonna be on a camp for a long time

this. this is uncharted territory trump and his admin are entering. a tough decision will need to be made.

>thinking anything Trump ever does will be a win for the media
fucking kys faggot I'm sick of stupid optics shilling retards like you
if anyone can get the ball rolling with massive support, it's Trump
kill your family and yourself on livestream

>it’s illegal
You’re retared

Collective conscience,
Energies and all.
Here me now,
Protect those who will form the wall.
Amen-Ra.

>5k troops
I thought it was 12k troops?

>tf when they are sent into Mexico

try praying to Jesus, idiot, you're hurting our cause praying to nonsense pagan blood gods

>This is a Kobayashi Maru for trump
SOMEONE FIND THE SERVER RUNNING IT AND HACK IT TO BE WINNABLE, QUICK!!!

Attached: 0402532540254.jpg (1920x800, 228K)

Attached: Itsinpain.jpg (462x350, 31K)

They openly said, in response to this "we have bombs and guns" isnt that a little odd? They now seem like mercenaries. A fighting force i guess

Villaneuve knew

Attached: 6f5n716ot5k01.jpg (790x592, 140K)

Attached: 1509340871689.jpg (453x639, 63K)

Attached: 1360553480739.jpg (500x700, 91K)

Was ist das?

Drink the blood,
Eat the flesh.

this isn't how you convict people of christ. "Try praying to Jesus for a change" would've sufficed

I don't want to be convicted.

KEK brought us to this party motherfucker; converting to Jesus is making us rapidly lose.

>They wouldn't let this shit fly in any other nation

Well I guess Europe is a continent as opposed to a country

>M4 doesn't jam once per mag.
>Unarmed refugees aren't already steadfastly ignoring the Mexican Navy.
>BUT IS THE US ARMY. MUH TOTAL FORCE.
Go home kid. Play your COD, and cry into your GI Joe dakimakura.

Attached: 566c267c-3710-4aca-b69d-d1b41f2b12a2.png (540x402, 350K)

I hope they only let the satanists through

youtube.com/watch?v=sCvP9OdGySw

Attached: Michael+Aquino+%E2%80%93+Satanic+Pedophile.jpg (583x320, 69K)

>it'll look like a massacre to the media
If anyone is concerned about what the insanely dishonest, Jewish, anti-white, evil, DISCREDITED media think, they're a massive cuck.

Then what's the purpose of the military? What's the purpose of the National Guard? What's the purpose of DHS? To ensure white men can never revolt?

Any Nat. Guard members here? Thinking of joining in my state but want to serve strictly stateside and help Americans only... no, babysitting in the Middle East sand boxes. Is AirNational Guard less likely to deploy overseas?

Attached: C2407327-880B-473A-BBD9-3466002F366F.jpg (650x864, 169K)

Attached: 1491864737235.png (318x317, 47K)

is this from BR2049?

try again

Would be a real shame if someone armed a few of the beaners and goaded them to fire first

Wrong
The caravan has been reported to have weapons.
If they attack our troops, it will look bad for illegals
they no longer are the """"""""""peaceful""""""""" goblins with kids in hand
they are the military aged men fighting military aged men with bigger guns
they already attack border patrol as is
them attacking TROOPS in a troop sized caravan is the dumbest thing you can do
as usual democrats fuck themselves

>Mexicans are a noble people with a rich culture, don't confuse them with Central Americans.
Wut

This. Saying they are coming armed is them defining themselves as a marching army and declaring war repeatedly screeching they want to take America. I am going to be sitting on a farmers property on the border and just waiting for someone to waltz on that land and trespass around his livestock.

Wrong kiddo
Article 1 Section 9 of the constitution allows the President to suspend habeas corpus in a time of invasion
the news did all the work for establishing them as a invasion for us
you're fucked and deportations will now be instant

>Mexicans are a noble people with

Attached: 1539910835953.jpg (480x600, 24K)

The Christcucks are jewslave zionists who pretty much go nothing of blue beyond preach about their jew slave owner and beg for more war. I’d rather hang out with niggers honestly.

>mexicans are a noble people with a rich culture
HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: IMG_3749.png (320x320, 121K)

Bullshit they are garbage spics who deserve genocide just like every other latino

5,000 spread over 2,000 miles? Right.

Over 9000?

Is there anyone who lives on the border who can maybe livestream or post about the event with pics etc? What are borderanons doing to prepare?
I wish there was something I could do to help, but alas, I am in upside down land.

Christcuck niggers are the absolute worst, though, honestly. At least non-nigger christcucks make an attempt to live by their own rules. Niggers just think he's there to help them get away with their bullshit.

>It is illegal for the army to

>He thinks the US military has to follow the law
Holy shit how young are you? The US military is the right hand of God in our world, US law doesn't fucking apply

Attached: 1526519199262.jpg (569x506, 40K)

Kill 'em all - God will know his own.
- Bishop Fulcher of Chartres at the siege of Trier

Yeah, that's great, but then why are they also preparing tents for them IN THE U.S.?

Mexicans are a noble people
In the North sure, the rest of Mexico doesn't seem that noble

>The US military is the right hand of God in our world
Well that's a pretty bullshit statement, but the military certainly is not constrained by the "rules of engagement" they'd have to use with US citizens.

Attached: 1540951109240.jpg (750x420, 104K)

Attached: mother of all pepes.jpg (538x800, 34K)

No. Just a declaration.

That way if they start throwing rocks at heavily armed soldiers and get 100 square miles of mexico turned into glass they knew what they were getting into

Attached: IMG_0970.jpg (604x587, 62K)

No rights for non-state combatants.
Carpet bomb the whole caravan down the line - this whole problem could be solved with a minor jet scramble.

You show me where its written in US law that the US Military has to abide by any laws when operating in defense of this country as directed by the Commander in Chief

Ill wait

Attached: REEEEEE.gif (800x800, 1.17M)

Fucking proof.

Does anyone here really think fuckin' TEXANS are going to say a goddamn word when 5,000 of this countries soldiers glass the southern border of the united states and exterminate a fucking war-convoy of spics threatening the country with violence if they're not let in?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: but seriously.jpg (750x728, 51K)

Attached: 1540689825417.jpg (480x515, 47K)

> following the most cucked religion of all time

yes goy, keep letting in rapefugees based on your imaginary jew cuck boyfriend jesus

Attached: 345345345.png (520x426, 273K)

Attached: 70327455cdc0ef02732407ab5a4ff9a0.jpg (1079x762, 56K)

Please show me proof of this

Reread my comment, slowly this time.
Carefully enunciate the words if you have to.

Attached: 1508802296422.gif (400x187, 1.54M)

Attached: 1534739234266.jpg (575x515, 50K)

Attached: 1358723594645.jpg (600x400, 57K)

Attached: image.jpg (620x620, 40K)

Attached: 1531642676885.gif (640x424, 256K)

fuck off spic

Border protection is part of the Homeland Security Act. Of course the military can be used to shut it down if deemed necessary or a threat to national security. Has absolutely fuck all to do with peoples rights. Also, the border is a constitution free zone.

>HAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Mom let the hyaena use her computer again.

Attached: GODDAMMITJAMIE.png (318x360, 128K)

That's why 800 MPs are being sent also

>Also, the border is a constitution free zone.
The gov't actually argues that any place within 100 miles of the border is a Constitution free zone too and it just so happens that most Americans live in such zones. Freedom!

>illegals cross the border over all 2k miles
right

Attached: 300px-GoblinSlayerSplatter.png (300x470, 178K)

Yup, glad I live far away from it.

AHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHGHHHHH

Attached: 36566011.jpg (234x264, 8K)

Quite. Like the other user said, it is damned if you do and damned if you don't.

I heard 20 Brazillian universities have been 'cleansed' of leftist materials since whatshisface got elected. Might be bullshit but honestly at this point that is what needs to start happening. Sending all kids for a brainwashing at their expense has been a disaster for us.

they cant shoot at any one. all they can do is ask that they leave nicely. there will be human rights observers in the group

have fun being cucked because trump doesnt understand positive and negative reinforcement. handing out work visas to illegals like a faggot who is also a nigger and possibly a latent homosexual

mutts in overdrive, lovely

we need more of these homeschools, they sound nice and comfy

So Ghost Recon Adcanved Warfighter IRL?

>human rights observers

where have the human rights observers been in the last 100 years when it comes to palestine¨

im sure they can get away with a few stray bullets in a kike journalist from the caravan, that would be great

>all they can do is ask that they leave nicely
No faggot, they can literally not admit anyone into the country. If they detain them they detain them, but they don't have to be nice to anyone.