RDR2

RDR2

>campaign has you literally physically abuse women, an actual scripted event
>makes fun of women’s rights movement

But then

>makes you beat up racists and you can (or have to) kill KKK

Was this game made by actual Muslims?

This makes no sense otherwise

Attached: C7E1F334-A4C8-474D-86DB-B8FAC4068E2B.jpg (240x240, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xEVn79v-jUA
youtube.com/watch?v=5Si2QDpMZP8
youtube.com/watch?v=w7fECXSURyY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>spending 60 dollars for a console game

Isn't rockstar in England? It makes sense.

>Was this game made by actual Muslims?
Nah, just American. Clint Eastwood's done both.

It's called not having an agenda and presenting the time period as it was

There's also gay cowboy sex in it, so I'm thinking Muslims weren't involved

It’s good. I like it. I’m a normie though, so...

The game is not making fun of the suffrage movement. You just think it is because the realistic portrayal is so silly.

>Not being able to afford a gaming console

Must suck to be you my dude

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (736x733, 61K)

is this true or just a meme?

Why doesn't anybody say nigger?

Why is everything extreme absolute politics with your fucking retards?

It's true but you can make fun of it.

>mfw you can literally punch feminists in game

Attached: 1540863835706.gif (245x180, 1.6M)

>kill literally anyone who gets in your ways
People who are upset about this game are gov bootlickers who can't understand a group of people together against it all

I didn’t even buy it man I just saw this stuff second hand

I’m not a consolefag

Equal rights and equal lefts

It’s true, one of the missions after hosea makes arthur strip down and it shows him walk nude behind an outhouse with his farmhand.

Should have been able to join the KKK and do missions for them.

I liked how New Vegas let you join most of the factions, from the Liberals, to actual slaving Romans, to a raiding group that makes drugs, and so on, and they all had their reasons.

Then why does it consistently seem both anti racist and anti women?

It’s called ram ranch

Sux to be poor, fag

Well fags hate racism and often hate women.

So this game was made by misogynist homos who love immigrant cock up their ass?

This is getting weird

just kill niggers and chinks etc.. and not care what the faggot story has you do. you have all that space and npcs to beat and berate yet here you are redditspacing and posting non political content here. you are an enormous faggot and you have to go back

No one cared about racism back then, though.

The KKK were the "good guys".

Only slavery was looked down upon.

All that just looks like SJW propaganda to you because you've completely lost touch with the masculine in your own life. Nothing that Arthur did there is "SJW" — imagine thinking that playing along with women's childishness is somehow "SJW". It's a civilized, intellectual man's duty to play along with inferior things. But a man knows how to do so WITHOUT forfeiting his own territory. You can't imagine such a man because you aren't one yourself and have lost touch with the masculine. I'm not mocking you for it either, I'm just setting you straight, so you can start re-thinking your life for your own betterment.

Then why doesn’t it portray racists as anything but stupid?

Do you just hate women and love niggers?

they do. lenny says arthur will be called a nigger lover for riding through town with him.

Triggered over the idea you gave money to faggots who are actively working against you?

>outlaw who is obsessed with freedom would want to join the democrats in being able to keep slaves

Sure.
Wait for the online. You can kill all the niggers you want.

Your post is a non sequitor. No logical relation to mine

>Hurr hurr you must be poor if you dont waste money on toys

whens that come out?

Back then the KKK was the armed wing of the DNC.

Black men got the right to vote before women. Society literally deemed them superior. This is how gender was a hundred years ago

They shouldn't have railroaded you into a set character.

And it's amazing how a murdering thief is somehow considered honorable here when the KKK mostly just lynched niggers that were misbehaving.

>It's a civilized, intellectual man's duty to play along with inferior things
no.
Because that was their goal.

How about I just don’t reward corporations for putting propaganda in my video games by giving them money and pirate it on PC or forget it exists.

The least we could do now is vote, in elections, and in the economy, by voting with your wallet. And not buying things that promote values against ours

Go to bed, Gavin.

>makes fun of women’s rights movement
sure about that?

Attached: rdr2-suffrage.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

>Too retarded to understand a story about grey morality

>no.
Yes. Unless you are being attacked by them, of course.

There's also a mission where you help the first American feminist group organize their protests.

>a story about grey morality
> a story
go to the Indian reservation
> can't use weapons there
> can't interact with Indians except to "greet"
> can only walk your horse through the reservation
> just a bunch of teepees where you have to overhear doting indian mothers impart Native wisdom to their children
> Indian males tell you to "this place isn't for you"
go to downtown Saint Denis
> listen to "crazy" Eugenics preacher call you a fool because you think blacks, Irish, Italians and Mexicans are equal
> purposely provokes Arthur into a fight so you're supposed to beat up this ((racist))
go to bar in 8th mission with darkie member of the game
> supposed to fight anyone that doesn't like you hanging out with nigs
> get drunk
> the entire bar of white folks turn into black people (because you're drunk)
these plot points are so fucking tiresome
At every turn, they push the "racist, inbred white incels"
> Pig Farm in North Lemoyne is married brother and sister that drug and rape you
> Deliverance camp of inbred mutants in East New Hanover
main protagonist, Arthur
> gruff and talks shit
> gets BTFO by everyone of color
lol

Attached: rdr-soy.png (1129x746, 1.7M)

>The state of gaming in 2018

youtube.com/watch?v=5Si2QDpMZP8

No. Only a man with too much time on his hands should waste a second of it entertaining foolishness, especially destructive foolishness.

>being surprised some leftist pro gay anti white game is actually leftist pro gay and anti white

Only a retared (aka you) would put money into non pc gaming platforms.

>How about I just don’t reward corporations for putting propaganda in my video games by giving them money and pirate it on PC or forget it exists.

So basically you're admitting that you don't even own the game, you're a colossal faggot and are only complaining about it based on what you've heard online and what other people have told you

ok

Attached: australian-shitposters.jpg (372x444, 50K)

The point of playing along is that you're stringing them along. It's not just merely entertaining them.

youtube.com/watch?v=w7fECXSURyY

Rockstar claims that they allow both sides of the political spectrum to insert satirical propaganda into their games so it is logical that you would find stupid leftist bullshit like making fun of rednecks and shit but at the same time you will find satire of feminists and other leftist crap. However it is very clear that they try to avoid negative portrayal of non-whites in all of their games. But let's be honest here, they're far better than every other AAA developer on the issue of politics. EA, Bethesda, Blizzard, and Ubisoft are ridiculously open about their leftist views and have been known to insert it everywhere, especially in the current political environment.

Good to know I can skip this one.

>Calling someone else a colossal faggot while marketing a game for free for the sake of fanboyism despite the fact its leftist propaganda
Do you even know where you are cunt

Thanks for the marketing point champ

>Not spending $100 on the ultimate version

Attached: ee1a7538-el-camaro-tuning-reddit-offbeat-1.jpg (1247x1662, 352K)

Let me know when it gets released on PC so I can pirate it

Is there anything that doesn't outrage Jow Forums?
Worse than ultra-feminist SJWs.

>feminists AND anti-feminists are stupid/annoying

Wtf is this cancer. It’s like clickbait. Except it’s a video game. Fucking hell. This is retarded. Everyone is just obnoxious, stupid, ugly and rude. Is this what rockstar thinks of Americans in the Wild West? This is just inflammatory clickbait as a video game. Now I’m convinced this game was made by Jews who just want money so they use aimless controversy so the game advertises itself. Fuck me. Absolute cancer.

18 naked cowboys wanting to be FUCKED

Attached: 1540272036937.jpg (334x506, 42K)

>Is there anything that doesn't outrage Jow Forums?
Jow Forums doesn't give a shit about anything.
we just love shitting on niggers and you faggots

Attached: here-forever.png (1238x671, 655K)

>listen to "crazy" Eugenics preacher call you a fool because you think blacks, Irish, Italians and Mexicans are equal
>purposely provokes Arthur into a fight so you're supposed to beat up this ((racist))
I thought this is what you wanted?
>supposed to fight anyone that doesn't like you hanging out with nigs
That's not why you fight anyone.

Okay bud

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.png (993x540, 559K)

then don't buy it no one cares you stupid nigger go back to lereddit

Bethesdas skyrim civil war lead a lot of young men to nationalism

????? Sorry I look into games before buying them? I can’t anyway, i don’t own consoles because I don’t support 30fps caps

>If you dont buy into our viral marketing campaign for a pro gay anti white leftist western AAA developer game then you're as bad as the SJW

funny how obvious newfags are considering that argument has been BTFO here for literal years

>making fun of "gamers" while being in a gaming marketing thread on Jow Forums and defending the game despite its pro gay anti white status

yeah champ you're really fitting in
kek

>defending the game

That's cute

>being this triggered because someone talks about entertainment media in a critical light

Sux to only have enough to buy a console and not a 4000 super rig, my mouse and keyboard cost more than your console hurr durr

>you kill racist
>oh no the outragous horror that is the industry of video games, how will our culture ever survive!?
Jesus christ you're a faggot

Can’t yet at least. I wanted to though

t. fanboy doing it for free

>fanboy
Is that the best you've got mate?

Attached: Aorl6ig.jpg (640x472, 62K)

The Ku Klux Klan was originally a democrat Terrorist organization, so this is fine by me.

Yeah I am the faggot for calling out a marketing thread for a leftist developed game. Thanks reddit

Go back to whatever videogame community you're used to circle jerking in, I hope you're gettng paid for shilling this shit

Its apt nigger cunt

>Its apt nigger cunt
Hey now we're getting somewhere

Attached: images.jpg (254x199, 11K)

No...It's in California

>buying propaganda that actually encourages some sentiments which are killing our own race, which at this rate will actually go extinct

>not even being able to admit the mistake to yourself and accept it

Hallmark of a manchild. Unless you’re just lying about being one of us

> what did R* mean by this?

Attached: 30-18 at 02.07 PM.png (1197x666, 2.05M)

Great game I don't give a shit about the KKK

Mental gymnastics. You’re rewarding companies for spitting in your face. You’ll only get more of it. It’ll only become more brazen the more you ignore it to buy it.

NORMIES
GET
OUT
REEEEEE

Attached: 1540931314823.jpg (523x496, 45K)

Can we, as the player, engage in cowboy buttseks? If not, that isn't very inclusive. LA is full of gay hookers, but in GTA I'm forced to use female whores. It's really not fair. We should start a campaign so they patch it in.

It’s stupid that you can’t kill injuns when you killed like three million of them as marston in an era where their population was even lower.

Though, it may be due to the kids. It’s illegal to be able to kill kids in videogames, apparently.

The TES series is great but everything else Bethesda creates is loaded with leftist shit. Just watch Bethesda's 2018 E3, they practically opened their presentation by talking about how diverse they were for 30 minutes. Bethesda has gone to complete shit and it only takes a quick look at their recent games to find that out. Unfortunately I have very little hope for the next TES because of it.

Attached: download.jpg (1920x1080, 685K)

>You’re rewarding companies for spitting in your face. You’ll only get more of it.
Open World game rendered in magnificent detail, what's not to like?
Arthur Morgan as the protagonist
> the self-effacing, retard-speak dullard
> everyone antagonizes Arthur, goads him into conflict
> game immediately punishes any aggressive actions by Arthur, regardless of provocation
> playable character is free to choose any action
> has to be father figure to Abigail's son because
> not going to tear down just Arthur, also have to make John Marston a piece of shit. Fuck white men!

The Albatross hanging on RDR2 is the story and how it throws a wet blanket on the playability of RDR series. There are no heroic, masculine avatars in RDR2. It's endless demoralization of the male antagonist, surrounded by an endless stream of celebrate diversity propaganda that absolutely is not necessary in the story. None of the minority characters have any negative arcs (criminal in gang because society prohibits them from contributing). This is the exact same reason why the Star Wars reboots sucked ass.

think about how you felt playing as John Marston's character
Now how do you feel playing as Arthur Morgan?

Whatever you think of the character, Marston's missions were heroic, masculine and with purpose.
Arthur is just a dope following orders and getting cucked by everyone along the way. He is a self-effacing dunce and at every turn you are discouraged (as Arthur) from taking action for fear of the repercussions (insane robocops/witnesses, bad karma, being on the wrong side of history). Arthur spends the entire length of the story apologizing for who he is and so should you, white man
In short, RDR2 is a demoralization campaign.

Attached: rdr-systemic.png (1128x545, 843K)

gaming is dead
media is dead

Just focus on self-improvement, lifting and whatever. (((they))) have ruined everything

Attached: 06.05 PM.png (631x607, 407K)

Fallout 4 has a Captain America "frozen-man-out-of-time" lead whose default play through involves re-establishing a militia of Minutemen to BTFO a bunch of glow-in-the-dark robot-niggers in their impenetrable hideaway by nuking them, with the option to not evacuate their civilians.

god, Jow Forums is the most insecure fucking place in the world...its even worst than Jow Forums...you constantly search for messages that shows that the white male genocide is coming just to satisfy your fucked up worldview

grow some balls, pussy, and you won't have to worry about being "demoralized".

Its is pretty gay. You could kill indians in the previous rdr I think.

See

>Rockstar is a leftist organization
You're a faggot for thinking every little thing is some politically motivated conspiracy to destroy your world. You live on the opposite side of the world and are attacking a video game because in it there is a part where you kill a hate group in USA. What possible association do you feel with the KKK? Just because they're fucking white? Get the fuck out of here with your recreational outrage you pathetic bitch.

I can't even follow what your illiterate ass is saying.

>Arthur is just a dope following orders and getting cucked by everyone along the way.
Objectively, this was also Marston.

>Kill your friends or we kill your family
>Ok
>Now kill more of them
>Ok
Faggot didn’t even try to team up with the old gang to get his family back and just died like the cucked government dog he spent the whole game being.

Arthur isn’t much better, but let’s not pretend that Marston was anything other than a crybaby bitch for the whole of his game.

Thanks for saving me $60

Attached: 061324.jpg (730x600, 88K)

A million of them.

What's your opinion on south africa?

These are online games. What if they're collecting data, on people's choices?

Attached: giphygbbb.gif (499x273, 875K)