Trump is doing 11 rallies in the next 7 days

Trump is doing 11 rallies in the next 7 days

Attached: 920x1240.jpg (920x613, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/rallies/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

donaldjtrump.com/rallies/

Free Dylan

Attached: 220px-Dylann_Roof_mugshot.jpg (220x258, 13K)

I'd rather he fucking didn't and tried actually leveraging Congress for the god damn Wall already.

Maybe he should be working on fixing this country instead of shilling for votes and bending over for libfags that will never vote for him

Thats a big ego

Cool. Reminds of the old days.

Fuck the wall, lets get this anti anchor baby bill signed and chain migration ended first. The wall is a symbol, but those two things would actually increase the white majority in the coming years.

Just keeping himself in peak form 2020 will be here before you know it

What the point of the wall when all the border states are already 40%+ spics?

>Fuck the wall
Nigger, it's the main reason I voted for him.
>The wall is a symbol
It's also a pretty effective deterrent for spics.
>But the anchor babies!
Too little, too fucking late. There are already enough spics here to outbreed us and make us a minority very soon. Perhaps in both of our lifetimes. The wall is just a final "Fuck you" to Spicland.

Does he ever sleep?

its the orange skin. blond hair wasnt enough he is the first orange man. this is what peak performance looks like

FISA DECLASSIFICATION INCOMING?????

Israel possible false flag tomorrow.

Attached: 1528462864232.jpg (1258x1376, 1.01M)

Attached: 1516142067772.png (1110x404, 156K)

GOTTA PROGRAM ALL THOSE NPC'S!

Attached: 1539666366857.png (976x1290, 606K)

that's high fuckin energy faggot

He's got army engineers on the way and if they happen to leave a 20 ft concrete barrier in their wake of 'supporting local law enforcement' so be it

I like how its not a wall

Trump sees more of the country in a week than Obama did in 8 years

it takes so much energy to ride on a luxury plane and read teleprompters.

And still manages to do fuck all to fix it

>Speculation
Literally the only thing you goyim have at this point. He's had 2 years and a republican controlled House and Senate. If he couldn't get it done then, he never will.

i fucking love how much Jow Forums memes get under the lefts skin

No no no bro you got it all wrong

Orange man very good

I wonder if you Trrumpcucks realize you are the left

Trump is holding so many rallies in order to program as many NPCs as he can, since the right doesnt think for themselves.

This is how he won in 2016. When Hillary was being dragged around on victory laps on daytime TV, he was working his ass off day in and day out.

It's a winning formula. What did the Democrats do? They coaxed three or four stupid comments and a gratuitous insult out of Obama, and Clinton is wandering around and wishing upon a star to anyone who'll listen.

Attached: AllLookAlike.jpg (308x311, 16K)

Yeah I just smirk every time

>No wall
>The omnibus bill
>Still in Afghanistan
Do I need to go further?

And thats your best argument to defend trump

Don't even bother with them, it's like talking to a wall that doesn't exist

Attached: faggotniggers.jpg (690x500, 52K)

Trump has not had a single win since becoming president.

Can't even hear you over my Never Come Down 10 Hour loop playing in the background bro. What were you saying again

It just amazes me that he's literally Obama 2.0, and his base is so brainwashed by the cult of personality they don't even see it.

show real flag jew
>rubs hands
>if i change my flag to meme flag they'll never catch me

Attached: (((conservative))).jpg (600x755, 61K)

this isn't a "whats your best argument to defend trump" thread you retarded beaner

You shills suck at trying to meme

They've always been brainwashed, they act exactly like libfags did with Obongo. It's all just idol worship to shill for votes while not actually doing anything. You can't even have a discussion about politics with them

Attached: Hitler_is_disgusted.jpg (220x348, 22K)

obama also did 11 rallies in 7 days
and the media was always hating him

why would a jew shill against trump when Trump is supporting the jews like no other president ever has?

Durr I voted for Trump so me a nazi

Attached: CIAdowners.jpg (822x1101, 399K)

Which is one reason I won't vote anymore. I'm tired of the "greater of 2 evils" bullshit. My congressman is a faggot anyway, and if the repubs lose either the house or senate, they fucking deserved it for nothing doing anything the last 2 years.

You’re full of crap talking to yourself with a vpn
Nigger

got me there, schlomo

Plenty of time left to flip the script on Dems and turn the page after last week's bullshit.

The media fucking loved Obama. He was their "rockstar" president. His fucking mother was a kike for fucks sake.

See?

Fuck off shill.

VOTE RED STRAIGHT TICKET REPUBLICAN

This. He’s more productive than most of you homos on a day to day basis. Take a look at a real man you greasy faggots.

Britcucks are the last people anyone should be taking advice from

Attached: 879fy08dushgfdfhgdfg.jpg (474x478, 27K)

>MUH SHILLS!
Noice conspiracy there, m8! The repubs deserve to lose because they haven't done SHIT with all the power they've had.

Trump has not had a single win. It's over, he is a failure.

Attached: george-bush-tough.jpg (605x412, 34K)

Attached: dick-cheney.jpg (854x570, 55K)

in his interview with laura Ingram (sp?) he said DECLAS would be after elections.

Just like hes gonna kill anchor babies and exterminate the jews and reveal the aliens JUST PLEASE VOTE FOR ME ILL SAY ANYTHING.

just after the midterms... I promise

for you

thats almost a rally a day!

What a god

This guy knows how to get people to vote

Attached: A48954F.jpg (800x533, 326K)

>t. leftist

NEETsocs get the rope first

Kill yourself shill

For every shill post you make, you convert one more person to vote 100% Republican out of spite for your callous manipulations

>be user
>hate life
>not working 13-14 hours a day to change it
>still complains

Trump is your example, win.

Attached: plaid shirt guy.jpg (200x217, 10K)

He needs to maintain a majority in both houses and pickup seats in congress so he doesnt have to deal with fucking democrats. This election is important, fuck off.

Why would he tell his enemies his plan? Knowing Trump, he'll release 2 days before elections.

Attached: 1473376752051.jpg (640x480, 135K)

This. I want to see the wall and want to see that leftist Mexican president pay for it.

On a side note: how feasible it'd be instead of building a wall you guys just scattered some mines and put some warning signs? It's your land after all and it's not like UN would care desu. I think this would deter 99.9% of the aliens for 1/1000 of the cost of the wall.

Oh thank you Captain Obvious. Fucking boomer filth.

Incredible. He's coming to a town near me but I'm too busy taking a swing at small business (as Larry Kudlow requests us to do) to attend it. Trump makes every other politician look insignificant. He draws crowds that make the Beatles drool, but does it all over the country. It's insane. We're talking about a guy throwing out political slogans for 40 minutes, and the places fucking pack out with thousands left outside. The media won't admit it but this is totally unprecedented, and it's even more insane considering we're taking about the right.

If Trump was a little more Bolsonaro, absolutely. Unfortunately he still kowtows to the left too much.

Fuck yes.

LOL Trump is a pussy.

A ralle to kiss each victims ass. I bet its some kind of pathetic appology to the kike overlords.

Trump is a robotic AI sent back into the past to save Humanity

no. u.

Attached: 1540668510904.jpg (497x593, 32K)

how does he do it? he is literally everywhere doing everything
i think he actually has invested in cloning technology

When it comes down to it, what exactly is Trump’s legacy here? What has he actually done? NK aside, that wasn’t even him, Kim just did it all for optics.

how much do they pay per post, i hope my reply got you a litte bit extra

>Do I need to go further?

Sure...show us how far up your ass your head will actually go

Attached: 1520740048702.jpg (343x343, 14K)

>Stop promoting gop candidates drumpf!!
>I want you to compromise with open border democrats!!

You either a shill or a retard. Whatever which, you should fuck off!

Makin' it great again!

tax cuts, record unemployment, cleaned the white house and staff of obongos cocoa butter