Whoa.... POWERFUL

THIS, THIS SO FUCKING MUCH

Attached: 755A302A-6495-421B-8537-C12D8833C927.jpg (576x647, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p4upRP5U4ds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Her mother was also almost illiterate.

>reposting a 4 yr old tweet from some rando

Kys

>jews
>not complaining

Attached: Ded.jpg (258x360, 55K)

>Hall of Cost
Oy vey my cousin Gerry can get you 15% off at the jeweler on Pleasant and Park. It'll be a hall of savings.

>How much does a holocaust?
About 6 gorillion.

Hall of Cost is always my favorite

The way you worded your post makes me wish you would throw yourself off the nearest bridge.

Never complain? They been pushing the 6 million figure on 10 documented and different instances before Hitler ever step foot into Govt.
youtu.be/p4upRP5U4ds

>hall of cost
Died from being charged too much by German merchants, 0.25 marks for extra bacon, oy vey!

>tripfag
>spacing
kys

Attached: her mothers eyes.jpg (320x320, 12K)

You want to play the victim, ok:
The jew cries in pain while he stabs you in the back.

>Hall of Cost
Imagine Hitler forcing Jews to go through a hallway where there was no sales for products and they couldn't barter

Attached: Jack Black and Olivia Munn have a staring contest.jpg (500x362, 27K)

das rite

We've been complaining about slavery for 2500+ years now we're complaining about both slavery and hall of cost

Attached: 1530124455609.jpg (739x446, 34K)

The cost of the Hall is too damn high.

So funny Nogs keep calling it that. Wonder if she's a Jewish Nog.

Attached: DCywODbUQAA__Re.jpg (618x464, 67K)

This is good. People are becoming aware of jews. People are talking about the hall of hoax. Niggers will chimp hard when they realise their butthurt slave victim status is overshadowed by the kikes holocaust. NYT has an article explaining how American kikes are surprised by the sudden (((rise in antisemitism))). Gee wiz what a surprise. Shitskins don't Give a FUCK about "muh poor shoah", and that's a good thing.

Attached: 1540861505069.png (874x373, 34K)

>Hall of Cost
lol wut. Did they die from paying taxes at the IRS?

10% of americans thought it was 20 million..."mutt
education"..

Attached: DMWnrz3X0AASh8w.jpg_large.jpg (1864x1119, 503K)

Get behind me, satan!

Attached: 1540688789868.jpg (808x1024, 101K)

Maybe they were just lead to the logical conclusion that the number goes up on its own over time.

They sure never complained about that, not even once

The hall was so expensive though. There is no way it should cost that much. I'd be complaining too. Just saying.

>hall of cost
Still makes me laugh. So fucking fitting.

The holocaust was reviewed for a month every year in public school as is nigger history month. We were too far gone gone 100 years ago.

I remember, very fucking clearly, seeing fake holocaust photos in my history book as a kid

shes a fukken troll hahahaha hall of cost

>They ain't complaining
>Hall of Cost

Poe, is that you?

Attached: 1812.png (836x1005, 861K)

>namefags are tripfags
Back to rebbit. Both of you.

>Hall of Cost
the jew's worst nightmare

injustiss

Attached: 1523508925873.png (681x573, 536K)

idiot

The board is under attack right now. All the newfags, paid shills, etc from the 2016 election are back and shitting up the board for this election.

Do you know how much it cost to free the slaves? Talk about murder.

G*D had 2 blast da slaveowners wit magic 2 free them

I know its a funny meme pic but take it with a grain assault...

there are actually people that stupid. Might not be joking

>hall of cost
sounds like a worse torture for jews if they have to spend money

>they aren't complaining

It is/was 200 000 there wasn;t even a million jews in the world at the time
It's not that jews are good liars, theyre not...it's that alot of people are DUMB

Attached: IMG_1050[1].png (766x643, 418K)

I kek'd

Yes! We must remember the 60000000

Attached: war of 1812.jpg (847x1024, 107K)

this picture infuriates me so much.

And why is that?

children getting beat always infuriates me.

not complaining? fuck me

Attached: 1540863797547.png (2000x2000, 2.86M)

Too much baste

we hate you all.

Attached: wojak-meme7.jpg (500x660, 86K)

Do you ever wonder if niggers are pretending to be stupid for the gibs? Kek!

we hate you all.

All you have to do is try to trip them up. If they stupidly quit acting stupid you know that they were actually stupid. If they cunningly remain stupid, they must be geniuses to keep the ruse a secret.

Yet here you are.

Haha

you guys do realize this is soooo fucking different right ??? when slavery ended things like jim crow, and the fucking klan literally were making blacks scared and put in there place to anything in the south right ? blacks literally got lynched for voting and nig nogs and finally got REAL voting rights in the 60s.

jews had it easier cause there were white

Jow Forums i think u gotta go back to history class

Attached: whaaat.jpg (349x539, 33K)

> Leaf

Attached: 1d3.jpg (533x800, 79K)

"Hall of Cost". This is the product of an intelligence far far far beyond mere humanity.

Perhaps the most insightful concept I have ever seen.

a great sacrifice of the jew was made in the hall of costs

We give your country everything yearly. None of you are allowed to hate us whilst suckling upon our teat. Know your place.

Attached: lel.jpg (634x709, 103K)

We give your country everything , you are literally our vassal paying tax to your liege yearly .
Know your place

Attached: 5d8b073f166eb39f31c836b7c9f5a955d7fc18f4_hq.jpg (724x1024, 92K)

I'm sure others have thought of it, I know I have. What I did not realize is standardized prices disallow the Jew from haggling and overcharging unknown sods like a true semitic merchant of the bronze age.

So a 'hall of costs' is literally another Shoah.

Attached: never-forget-the-hall-of-costs_o_4482489.jpg (1031x2070, 666K)

And you wonder why no one likes you. The second we don't protect you Iran will erase you. IDF is a fucking joke every time I have to work with you children.

Attached: 1489624787443.jpg (797x600, 140K)

But it was whole sale Hall of Cost.

>Shartlett

hall of cost survivors deserve repair stations

It's us that protect you cuck boi without us you'd be living in caves banging rocks

They need us they have no profitable skills of their own. When the jew will have eliminated the talented non-jewish white, they will look to eachother and eat eachother for sustenance like worms do

What do you give us?

Permission to live and have your state on our land in North America, temporarily of course.

>Hall of Cost

Oy Vey, these ovens are expensive!

But sir you have never had any land you scurry from nation to nation, there is as many kinds of jews as there are nationalities
Youre the Shang Tsung of the Mortal Kombat of life, identitiless

People like you are the reason every Jew is hated.

6 million killed of 11 million total Jews in Europe is pretty standard for an ethnic genocide, for the Armenian and Rwandan genocides the casualty rate was even higher. Unironically using numerology as evidence that it was a hoax is beyond retard tier

Poeple like you are of no consequence at all.

what do you mean

Oy vey Goyim remember!!! The Holocaust really happened (I died six times in Auschwitz alone!!!) and Nazis areee eeeevil!! White people dont deserve a homeland, only G-ds chosen do!!

Attached: Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg (501x585, 157K)

Attached: hitkun.jpg (600x618, 237K)