What's their fucking problem?

Attached: I scream.jpg (546x629, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

balance.worldpay.us/GLCardBalance.aspx#
dcode.fr/luhn-algorithm
pastebin.com/0uWxLk4s
unilever.com/brands/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're gonna keep losing, and you will ask democrats to stop losing, and they will tell you that they're gonna lose some more

just #resist buying their shit cream dumbass

Attached: npc-meme84.jpg (500x607, 38K)

We gotta put Trump stickers on them

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-30 at 9.40.38 PM.png (631x445, 347K)

their entire consumer base is obese women which are all liberal any way so it's just them making a profitable decision

Attached: 29750163.png (500x522, 118K)

This is the correct answer.

By the end of this they'll be absolutely sick and tired of losing.

kikes

Their next flavor will be 4 Years of Salted Carmel Tears.

Someone Photoshop that in lul

Attached: file.png (546x629, 574K)

You can't #resist these products!

Attached: 1540960348791.jpg (1200x696, 119K)

Zhe makes me all *beep* hot and melty. HaHaHa.

Attached: commie-cream.jpg (546x629, 93K)

IIce cream has gone political. Fucking ICE CREAM. Do you realize how crazy this is? It's like Band-Aids displaying political views, or lawn mowers. This is the kind of thing that's a harbinger of civil war.

They're making money off of guillible idiots

>$375
>alpha
my sides

THIS

Ben and Jerry's is actually Unilever, a large transnational company that is not based in the US. They are directly impacted by Trump's trade policies which make it more difficult for them to offshore American capital and labor.

>Band-Aids
Take that back! Say Farm Aids!

When are they coming with the #RESISTOBESITY flavor? It's nothing but air inside the can so low in calories.

Their stock shot up after the election and has been at all time high, the fuck are you mumbling about

>Euro hair on a nog

Attached: bf0.jpg (680x680, 61K)

this.

the lighter skin colour you are the more receptive and sensitive you are to the external world, jew chems included.
keep eating dairy faggots

Remember Trump joking about his enemies stock going up? Weird, huh...

... it's almost like Unilever has other objectives, long term goals, and profit centers not based off of their American ice cream subsidiary.

Perhaps the brown slaves they employ to clean up their cow shit for 2 dollars an hour should "resist".

winrar

Should be renamed to Benton and Jemima's.

Why is their art so awful by the way. I get they are using local leftist artists, but can't they see how bad it is? I'd feel disrespected if I didn't already know their opinions are ignorable.

Ben & Jerry pack a lot of fudge in their ice cream

Attached: carlos.png (350x350, 138K)

>buying gay pints of ice cream when theres stuff like Tillamook to buy

Imagine LARPing as a brave rebel speaking truth to power and fighting the man while you carry water for the corporations, the media, and the political establishment. Where you can hear your opinions broadcasted on cable TV and go out to the store and buy luxury goods branded with your "movement". These people are coddled, stupid, and weak as they are corrupt.

"modern art" is meant to be ugly. it's part of (((their))) decades long demoralization campaign. same with "modern" architecture.

Attached: npc_me-me-me.webm (640x266, 392K)

jews jewing

stickers!

Attached: 1540613195417.png (1200x884, 383K)

HAha nice. I like this idea

#ledditcanmeme

Attached: npc-meming.jpg (900x760, 95K)

It's actually pretty tasty user....get over your priviledge already.

Gay ass boomer plot and worst idea ever.

They want to generate profits for shareholders

Haha this is supremely gay

your the reason for lack of OC you lazy fuck

Mods suck, name my band

Attached: Dqw74pGX4AAj2jy.jpg_large.jpg (1280x640, 187K)

You seem triggered by this OP. Are you okay?

Nothing "divisive" about a constant diarrhea stream of anti-White hate....oh no no no no! See...that is "unifying".

Lmao, this is the lefts true nightmare. Right wing tasty memes.

Attached: 1537161857960.png (537x758, 430K)

The Fascist Curb-Stompers

>Put "its okay to be vanilla" sign on freezers at shart mart
Someone who is less lazy should do this

Attached: 1540480765267.jpg (671x800, 86K)

Without too much effort I made it look a lot less like a monkey. I suspect their art is jewish hatred for non whites, more than whites would ever have.

Attached: file.png (546x629, 584K)

Ok that got me. Nice work.

But losing is winning to a Blue Meanie.

Attached: Blue Meanie.jpg (1600x960, 90K)

LOL

Guess I won't be buying Ben and Jerry's ever again.

Free ben and jerrys:
1) Visit this site: balance.worldpay.us/GLCardBalance.aspx#
2) Enter the numbers found in pastebin below to check the balance
3) When balance is found add it to Stocard app (ios, android)
4) Show card to cashier at store and tell them its a gift card (they will have to manually enter the number in POS terminal)
5) Need more numbers? visit dcode.fr/luhn-algorithm , In the "Number with Missing Digits" section enter "603411939448****" and change the 48 part before the asterisks to different numbers.
Enjoy RESISTING paying these faggots for their jew cream

pastebin.com/0uWxLk4s

I got arrested once for rubbing my ass on all white peoples vegetables and fruits I was doing it for YEARS but they caught me but LOL

I think the ice cream is telling me to do things. How best can I hurt white people? I work at grocery store so I am around tons of Ben and Jerrys ice cream. What is the plan? Time to RISE UP

RESIST

Attached: Im_a_part_of_You_Now.jpg (275x183, 4K)

Isn't it obvious?

Attached: Jewwww.jpg (800x1019, 484K)

you didn't do that with GIMP did you? if so, how?

That was my first post in like a year man.

Please go back to not posting.

Photoshop CS3 (was free at some point), just lasso select on the elements, copy paste and fill in the background. Liquefy can also help with this kinda thing.

Is haagen dazs a non-political ice cream brand that's safe to eat?

They are the problem.

dryers icecream is pro Nazi

Big Al and the soggy bottom goys.

i haven't run windows or mac unironically since the 90s. even if i was gonna pirate photoshop i don't think it runs on linux w/o wine or a vm. i'm getting better at gimp but i figure the longer i keep just doing shitty graphic design in GIMP the less likely i'll have to do frontend development instead of backend at work.

Probably. Jews absolutely detest the non white races and their forced cooperation with them but they need the cannon fodder.

They're really getting lazy with the new ice cream pun names. That one doesn't even make sense. Pecan / we can was relevant with the yes pecan Obama one back during that election season but now they're just using it as a pun for "we can" with a slogan that never existed beforehand.

I think the center woman's problem is fetal alcohol syndrome.

>npc vs. npc
Most accurate pic I've seen in a while.

Attached: freedom_aint_freed.jpg (780x766, 112K)

Trump should take a photo of himself enjoying a pint of #resist and giving a thumbs up.

I'm going to buy this and eat it one scoop at a time. As a white male, eating TWO SCOOPS would literally be raping the carton. #KnowYourPlace

Attached: 1540438009417.gif (640x1080, 3.62M)

>Comics lost tons of money when they did this
>Movies are losing tons of money when they do this
>Let's try it with food! It's going to be different this time, guys!

Even without their shit politics, they hardly give you any ice cream for your money compared to other brands, so I've never bought their stuff.

Attached: NPC pumpkins.jpg (960x960, 202K)

Jesus Christ Make it Stop

Pretty easy to figure out what's their problem. They are told what to think. Dare step out of line and, be excommunicated from the collective.

Attached: Hate speech.jpg (656x354, 22K)

Well said and also checked

i call this one 'gtfo spic faggots'
does it not have a certain rustic charm?

Attached: awdffasdfasd42.png (1076x921, 571K)

The nose on the girl in front is drawn in an obviously offensive and racist/stereotypical "black nose" yet liberals will eat this shit up, just proving to the world that they're racist, even if they bury it very deep down.

Photoshop CS3 should run really easily with wine, but it's up to you. They released it for free a few years ago, but I think it was a temporary deal.

I imagine gimp would have similar operations.

Attached: geno.jpg (3000x3000, 854K)

XXl sold out again?

Attached: 1540933801973.png (960x960, 814K)

Is it just me or, do these two creep you out too?

Attached: Spooked.png (150x114, 37K)

>getting triggered over some fucking ice cream

lmao

Is that Linda Sansour, the Muslim terrorist connected to other proven terrorists and a child exploitation trafficking ring?

Attached: 6C54EEE7-E63F-499F-85AA-18057AE37124.png (659x696, 350K)

No, they just all look alike.

>this is the best they could come up with

low effort, very disappointing. where's the Pecan Impeachable Peach Cobbler?

I would say this is a little too on the nose and ridiculous but I thought the OP picture was photoshop and I was just imagining that my Ice cream was telling me to resist my government.

Attached: Market_research.jpg (1180x842, 358K)

I love Neapolitan.

Majority of non whites are lactose intolerant, this is an attack on non whites with a taunt to resist consuming delicious lactose infused ice cream.

Nice

Attached: 1540251490507.gif (480x360, 532K)

>What's their fucking problem?
Cultural marxism. Anyway I'm not buying that overpriced jew cream again.

What did they mean by this

Attached: What.jpg (741x337, 96K)

Attached: 1507259032080.png (500x522, 120K)

Ben and Jerries had #RefugeesWelcome and other forced diversity mottos for a very long time already. This actually seems to have boosted their stocks a bit.

Attached: Screenshot_20181031-071334.png (1080x1920, 271K)

(((Ben))) and (((Jerry's)))

Attached: two scoops.jpg (900x900, 199K)

Here's how their year is working out.

Attached: Screenshot_20181031-071343.png (1080x1920, 269K)

Jewish hippies embrace capitalism by selling overpriced ice cream.

Attached: 1538355100451.jpg (328x312, 20K)

unilever.com/brands/ we must band together and make simple the product list of the parent company to deliver damage to their stock.

>Ben and Jerry's is actually Unilever
Uhoh.
Blame the Brits and...the Dutch

Attached: 1540412729547.jpg (657x526, 37K)