French Foreign legion

Does anyone know about the FFL? Heard you get French citizenship after serving. How hard is it to get into? Heard a lot of eastern euros are a large portion of the FFL

Attached: FFL.jpg (333x450, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fwLP7XjALj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's shit
Forget about it

don't you have to give up your US citizenship to serve there...?

>Being literal cannon fodder

would you do infantry or do you have special skills? you a l33t h4x0r?

Weren’t they the ones that the Vietcong slaughtered before the Vietnam war took off. Yea French and military successs hasn’t gone together in a few centuries I’d avoid that

It's full of Muslims and blacks and the pay sucks. Plus you're fighting for Zog.
You're better off at joining the new Russian foreign legion.

Russian foreign legion? Lol, don't talk bullshit

wow Russia has a foreign legion?

yea I've heard that FFL is basically stuck in Africa in shitty situations, it probably has a higher risk of death than many other paramilitaries

Doesn't France and the US have dual citizenship?

They're like the US Marines. Literal cannon fodder, except for a country that doesn't care about you.
Go be a contractor.

possible, but I am pretty sure that when you join a foreign military you have to give up your US citizenship. the obvious exception is Israel...

yea, this. suicidal people join the FFL.

>Russian foreign legion
Wait what? Is this true?

>Russian foreign legion
The what now?

Attached: TP079_084-085BIfB_smart-2.jpg (2312x2944, 719K)

It's mostly marching & singing in French. After 5 yrs you get a French passport, a Somali wife & AIDS.

i love how russians say bullshit

From what I've heard it's been completely neutered as punishment for that coup they tried to pull in the 50's, so all the hardest nuts are filtered out via a background check that covers warrants and debts, so all you're left with is a bunch of shitholers who were dumb enough not to just go straight for the welfare office, as well as your run of the mill adrenaline junkie. But real desperados, who have nothing to live for but the legion, chances are they had a felony warrant back home and are this ineligible.

There's no specific unit, but foreigners are allowed to join if they can speak Russian fluently. The policy is more targeted towards boader countries in eastern Europe

Easier to ask for asylum and you know it bitch

If you want French citizenship, Get a tan, go to North Africa, forget English and get on a boat to Europe. You don't need to get shot by some nigger protecting a desert fort in Mali.

Attached: Acid Kaaba.jpg (1500x1500, 141K)

It's just a vestigal organ of the French military, kind of like the gurkhas in England or the Swiss guard. Kinda ceremonial except somehow more useless.

Attached: vestigial-1.jpg (281x460, 18K)

Less then like 10% of the FFL are westerners. Rest mostly Russians or eastern europeans, south americans and east asians. A lot of east asians. They don't like westerners, also yanks have the highest rate of desertion so they really dont like yanks.

10 out of 100 get past selection, each intake will be lucky if there was one or two westerners in a 30-40man troop.

No one speaks English so learn French to make life 10x easier.

I went to join last year, only NCO who could speak English was a south korean who lived in England for acouple of years.

A few recruits speak English but they rarely get selected as multi linguals usually have better job prospects back home.

You can ask for french citzenship after serving 5 years or ask for your old identity back.

You get given a new identity when you arrive, if you serve in a combat unit you'll be France's cannon fodder, France has no regard for your life, it's essentially worthless. FFL will always get sent first.

Go into the FFL museam in aubagne and see the list of the dead legionaires on the wall..... they only list the dead French officers....

You don't automatically get citizenship and you don't lose citizenship from your home country. Citizenship is awarded for a decade or more of distinguished service, or for being wounded in combat.

The pay is like half what normal French soldiers get, which is less than American troops get. They consider the shot at a new life and potential citizenship in a 1st world country pay enough.

They bill themselves as an elite fighting force now, but for the most part it's a low-resource organization that makes it a point of pride to treat their troops like shit. You have to pay for almost everything yourself, and you don't even get access to a washing machine or dryer in most regiments. They're also massively overrecruited right now. They have less than 10,000 men, and they get like 50,000 applicants a year.

Most importantly, their biggest problem is desertion. Of 100 people who apply, only 20-30 are selected to go on to training, and of that 20-30, half will quit before completing training or ask to be released before they get to their regiment. That's why they don't like taking first world applicants, because we tend to be softer than a Cameroonian who has absolutely no other options. Also they're full of slavs who rape people recreationally.

>t. flying to Aubagne in February because I have no reason not to.

Attached: 1526272752595.gif (342x192, 1.98M)

The money's good, for a Bulgarian or a Pole.

i agree with your post but not the image. appendix has been found to be a resivoir of gut bacteria that withstands antibiotics or infections like cholrea that wreck gut flora. Thymus is part of the immune system, just because people can survive without it doesn't mean it is vestigial. Tonsils also part of immune system. Nipples are an erotic/erogenous zone even if they don't produce milk (like in men). Pineal gland has to do with dreaming and sleep cycle.

FFL may be mostly vestigial but in biology things that are considered vestigial in one decade can often get their function discovered later.

I hope you have a criminal record otherwise good luck lol

>Does anyone know about the FFL?

Don't you mean the فيلق أجنبي

That's why I can't join the US military. They're being real stingy with criminal waivers right now.

It's full of niggers and they give youa fakename

are you a computer hacker? get some special skills and they'll waiver anything

I got a 99 on the AFQT and a 135 GT. They didn't care, even with letters from the judge and the officer who nabbed me. That show's over.

maybe its your post history on here? heh... also i know more about security clearance appeals. for enlisting i don't really know that much, sorry to hear that user.

You may be ok aslong as you don't have any real job skills or anything.

I worked for UPS driving for like 3 years as soon as i told them how much i was making doing that their faces dropped and i knew it was game over lol

Don't lie about anything the other recruits tend to be ok, the russians may fight you. Only ones to watch out for are the French trying to get in, they keep trying over and over to join they come back every other week and get refused over and over. They're cunts don't trust them, any recruit who speaks French stay away from. They will buddy up with the NCO's and get the good jobs. (you work everyday during selection on camp, doing shit jobs around camp).

Also i scored high in the IQ test which i think they didn't like.

you should try to join the CIA and then join the FFL, assuming they have any interest, to make it more interesting. usually it doesn't work like that tho, they recruit assets that they want to use (and throw away). but seriously does the CIA care about criminal history? i would think they would like it, at least for the sketchy stuff. but again those people generally are assets not officers or employees.

Yeah, I'm told that volunteering to clean dishes and pick up cigarette butts is a good way to show you're motivated. I'm hoping that banging my head against Army bureaucracy to get a waiver until I got a form from the head of USAREC saying it wouldn't happen would show I'm dedicated to being a soldier.

Did you get a permanent rejection or an 18 month one?

how much you wanna bet that going through this FFL shit you'll end up getting recruited by DIA or CIA at some point. might take a few years or it might even be after you finish FFL service, but CIA/DIA looooooves deniability.

I mean, I wouldn't say no. But I doubt they have lower standards than the fucking Navy.

Attached: 425.jpg (1340x877, 200K)

Permanent because i went in the summer and there was too many people, usually its always permanent unless you fail an actual test that isn't the gestapo interview.

Feb probs a better time to go, i can write Aubagne and ask a retry but i don't think i can be arsed anymore I'm ex British army and the FFL is alot alot different to our militaries.

Breakfast everyday is a bread roll and jam, the food alone was so shit.

This might be a specific question, but what the fuck are you supposed to say when they ask for your biggest weakness during the gestapo? Shit like "I'm too stubborn" or "I'm a perfectionist"? My honest answer would probably be that I kind of hate myself but I don't think that would fly over there.

I got an asvab score of 88 and they rejected me on account of getting into a couple fights my first year of high-school.

I didn't get that question, they don't really go off a script so it's all flyby. It all depends on who's translating aswell, they go find some random NCO on camp who can speak english, so hopefully they translate correctly.

But yeah don't say that, suicide has been an issue with them as with desertion so that wouldnt fly with them. Or maybe rework it that you hate yourself in the fact you messed up in life and ruined your chances of getting into the US military. They like hearing victims and that the FFL is the only saving grace.

Thanks, bro. I know my odds aren't that great, but I need to give it a shot at least.

Attached: 1486079770918.jpg (234x338, 14K)

Yeah for sure go for it, don't get disheartened if you dont make it, they wont tell you why either. Just assume its because of being western, but best of luck and remember not to lie and be confident when talking to the NCO's and gestapo.

This is a interesting documentary about the French Foreign Legion.

youtube.com/watch?v=fwLP7XjALj8
>youtube.com/watch?v=fwLP7XjALj8

The FFL is fucking garbage. They are infamous in France for breeding criminals, apparently have strict four year long security protocols (no phone, no contact outside the military, etc), and the pay is trash, among other things. Unironically, just join the USMC instead
>inb4 muh ZOG puppets

Lots of ass rape going on there. Faggots have turned the legion into a gay club