If you thought the Jacob Wohl being Matthew Cohen is weird

Then check this out... A Sandy Hook conspiracy theorist named James Tracy who went on the Alex Jones Show with PJW and talked all this smack was found to have authored the DHS HSEEP manual, which is instructions for shooting/terrorism drills... Now where it gets really fucking crazy same with the Jacob Wohl being Matthew Cohen who is supposed to be Isreali Intelligence is that James Tracy appears to be Marvin Bush, George and Jebs brother, who was also bigly involved in 9/11.

>pic related

wellaware1.com/dhs/

Attached: Wohl.jpg (981x869, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W-FeOhVbhew
youtube.com/watch?v=wYrJ4xsFsGo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shit wrong image... This is James Tracy and Marvin Bush...

Listen, this is huge, we wanna blow this open and much more and the media seems to have actual ran with one of these stories of the dual identities so it seems like a set up... We need to get 150 more subs to this YouTube channel so we can start streaming with Superchats so everyone sub and we will do shows breaking this shit down.. Also read the article from the first post for sure

SUB: youtu.be/W-FeOhVbhew

Attached: marvin.jpg (600x519, 69K)

I'm rereading it twice trying to figure out wtf this has to do with Jacob wohl lol

Attached: IMG_20181021_144042.jpg (1024x1600, 502K)

huge if i had the reading comprehension to understand this

I know his son

Attached: 1525582593013.jpg (1258x1376, 1.01M)

Take your meds

schizos are hard to decifer

I've always been curous ever since I saw Jacob Wohl pop up because Arden Wohl(I dunno about any relation) is the girl who played Nurse Nayeera in the "Iraqis are throwing babies from incubators" scandal.,. And the Wohls are all intermarried with the Greenbergs, Kaplans, and other ruling jewish families

It looks to me like Mueller has some loose ends out there and did this just to make sure he’s good before the left eats him alive.

This James Tracy guy went on Alex Jones Show talking about Sandy Hook being staged and crisis actors and then it turned out he was the author of DHS manuals for crisis actors and drills... and then it turns out he's a doppleghanger for Marvin Bush

WTF. Big if true. Marvin Bushs firm did security for the twin towers or building 7 if Im not mistaken

From the webpage:

DHS is guilty of committing fraud and terroristic acts against the American public.

They need to be held accountable and forced to disband. What I caught is a major oversight.

While I was in the middle of producing a new video I needed to pull the Actors Waiver form from the DHS website. The Forms is the one they give to actors to fill out before they participate in the Active Shooter ExPlan Drills.

When I downloaded the form, I pulled it into office and noticed something as I went to look at the properties. In office documents when you create a record, it logged the name of the computer and the account name of the person using that computer. It registers the time and if the document has been revised. You are supposed to strip the record of all personal information before you publish them to the web. It’s common practice that I guess the DHS overlooked. Because the person that created this document was a member of the HSEEP program. This is important because this individual is also playing a person in the public arena that claims he got fired for saying sandy hook was a drill. AND no he wasn’t identifying himself as a DHS employee. No one knows he is but now they will. So watch the video and find out who it is.

The HSEEP program gives federal grant money to locations that host Domestic Terrorist Drills.

HOLY SHIT

Attached: 1539043413991.jpg (518x280, 62K)

Right on both. Ties with the security firms at the airfields where the hijacked flights originated as well.

Those two don't look nearly alike

wellaware1 seems like a schizo but if you watched any of that wohl faggot's material without cringing and/or having your skin crawl then you're a fucking idiot

he glows brighter than anyone

Wellaware.com is one of the most retarded bullshit on the web.

Yah, that's what they're going for. He does biometrics analysis on their teeth and shit in the article though and it's definitely him. The Jacob Wohl thing seems to be some weird false flag to fuck up this kind of work where tey have Jacob Wohl literrally just using an image of his with a shadow over it and these mainstream media outlets are acting like they're some major sleuths

BUMP

You're doing good work soon

Bump

Many such cases

youtube.com/watch?v=wYrJ4xsFsGo

Attached: RonPaulSirIan.jpg (800x634, 143K)