Have you ever met your political views equivalent of a "fake gamer girl"?

Have you ever met your political views equivalent of a "fake gamer girl"?

Attached: vvcap 2018-10-30-23-18-50.png (532x534, 708K)

I have met the equivalent in both men and women
I even know fake gamer men
Really makes u thonk huh

Attached: DB3AE066-C81C-42A5-A8EF-5A108125D468.gif (500x375, 135K)

Man o man. Could you imagine how cozy and comfy it would be to curl up in front of a warm fire on a cold night with a cutie like this and discuss how much you hate jews and niggers?

I know a real gamer girl but she is an SJW retard. Feels really bad because she is beautiful and has pure Aryan genetics. I tried to save her but was unsuccessful. Such is university.

Yep. There are far more men like this though.

99% of every political view is fake gamer girls/boys since they're just repeating someone else's talking points to feel good about themselves and have some community to fit into, it's why most people "grow out of" ideologies every 5 years or so.

I've met the fake weebs/otakus, and there's alot of them. You can cut alot of corners just buy asking them if the watch RWBY.

Attached: 1505928792399.jpg (1920x1080, 404K)

>I tried to save her
I'm sure you did

Attached: CrILrEh_d.jpg (640x961, 58K)

fucking RWBY. i thought that shit was a meme but theres multiple seasons and a huge fanbase. what even is that garbage?

Forming your own opinion on what's going on in the world takes time and research, too much energy. It's easier just to nod along to what someone else thinks about it.

I think that's how most women get into politics. They either hear about a crisis of some sort and make it a part of their personality in order to get a bit of social validation or they just parrot what their parents/boyfriend think on the issue without question.

Yes. She is a complete hypocrite. Allegedly "right leaning libertarian" but always says the dumbest far left shit. She wasn't joking in those cases. She's also very manipulative. Cut her off very soon after I realized that she is a pseudointellectual.

Attached: 1523714608047.jpg (1600x1200, 293K)

Yeah. This whole board.

Maternal instincts naturally turn women more protective.

Attached: Protect.jpg (362x571, 213K)

I'm not a beta nor a virgin. I almost fucked her in her bed but I realized that she has a boyfriend and that casual sex is degenerate.

Attached: 1531877719688.gif (149x181, 836K)

Yeah ok friendo. You should spend more time saving damzels and less time on the internet

No I've never met another nazi accelerationist in real life.

Attached: atomwaffenembracefuturism.png (1100x1342, 773K)

What's wrong? You think it's unbelievable that one person out of the millions that come here actually has a social life? Just because you're pathetic doesn't mean everyone else is.

I just have my doubts that someone could simultaneously be a irl Chad and a cringelord on half Chan. You'd have to work at being a lesser person for no gain

It's western garbage that takes away everything that makes anime good, that's what it is.

Attached: 1514168026542.png (501x338, 294K)

You'd be surprised then. I used to do very degenerate things, like uploading pics of me fucking girls on /b/.

I'm sure

>the my gf tried to show me that shit
I'm not an elitest prick when it comes to japshit, I fucking love dumb shit like Minimike and Haruhi but holy fuck, she also thought it was the best shit ever.

>tfw*

I know quite a few people irl that browse here, you would never know by just looking at them. After a few drinks in you could tell though. One is even 35, rich, and has a kid. It's not that unbelievable.

You literally talk like a fag.

Attached: vcpPZ_d.jpg (640x785, 61K)

Shut up stupid fuck, I'm trying to help you. Trying to give you some confidence, just because you come here, doesn't mean you are a loser. That would be for other reasons. We are the coolest people around.

Attached: 1532834886946.jpg (640x640, 79K)

Is that Eliza?

>Shut up stupid fuck, I'm trying to help you. Trying to give you some confidence, just because you come here, doesn't mean you are a loser.
I'm good

I knew a girl that was a Nazi for quite some time. She'd openly post pro-Hitler/Nazi stuff, bash race mixing, make posts about "staying with your own ethnicity"

She went to University and ended up being a far left degenerate, labeling everything with trigger warnings, shilling for democrats, ext, ext.

Even during her Nazi phase she was a huge whore though. No ones really surprised, we all just assumed she was one of those retarded roasties.