Hodge Twinns

Hodge Twins respond to Don Lemon, citing black crime statistics. What does Jow Forums think of these brothers?
twitter.com/hodgetwins/status/1057468114969931777

Attached: hodgetwins.png (1342x1192, 984K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hodgetwins/status/1050952260027539469
cdc.gov/healthequity/lcod/men/2014/white/index.htm
cdc.gov/healthequity/lcod/men/2014/black/index.htm
brookings.edu/blog/social-mobility-memos/2015/12/15/guns-and-race-the-different-worlds-of-black-and-white-americans/
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/expanded_homicide_data_table_3_murder_offenders_by_age_sex_and_race_2015.xls
twitter.com/hodgetwins/status/1057119862307270656
youtube.com/watch?v=gguOnyvFchM
twitter.com/hodgetwins/status/1057468114969931777
twitter.com/hodgetwins/status/1043648945090510848
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1524063386933.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

>What does Jow Forums think of these brothers?
All e-celebs get the ropes. Niggers first. No one's giving them views from your adposting.

Attached: MegynKelly_niggerfied.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

>don't forget about mordechai either

holy shit did he really just name the kike

They aren’t the brightest but they have enough sense to see through the media’s agenda. They are funny guys but don’t take them too serious. Im not sure how I feel about them getting into political discussions because I think they aren’t educated enough and will say stupid shit

Attached: C1A5D750-44A9-4B62-87FB-6E6C9282085E.png (900x900, 72K)

red and basepilled

I liked the world better when everyone didn't get involved in politics.

ugly gay racemixed freaks

Attached: 1513221170466.jpg (1024x512, 54K)

Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh....

Raced and Breadpilled

Check this one out. They're absolutely brutal
twitter.com/hodgetwins/status/1050952260027539469

They scare me a bit. They so over top and mean mug everything like they're about to chimp out a rape everyone. But then you see their obviously mixed and mixed a lot and you wonder do they just have black loud gene and white common sense?
They are confusing.

They're trying to get some MAGA money by pretending to be pro-trump/anti-lib like Candace Owens is. That's where all the money is at right now.

The title of this email.

CNN is fake news

They’re old school YouTube. Have been the same way for many years way before trump

>Jow Forumsack
>I liked the world better when everyone didn't get involved in politics.

Attached: 1540248186552.jpg (640x357, 226K)

You can get the lion’s share of the market if you pander to the MAGA audience, for certain, there’s a,most no competition, unlike liberal faggotry where you’re competing for attention and shekels against a million kooks all at once.

They advocate for degenerate shit like cuckolding on their YouTube channel. They're normie trash.

Anyone who isn't a white male that defends Trump on YouTube instantly gains 100k T_D followers

You guys are A-OK by me

T- 1488

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with cuckholding as long as you’re not the one getting cucked.
I cuck my coworkers all the time, feel great.

>those blue eyes
Jesus they're literally whiter than me. Guess it's time to kill myself.

They look like trigens from the original Far Cry.

Attached: Far-Cry-1-postavy-Trigen-s-raketometem-1.jpg (1688x808, 78K)

Actually, I believe they started becoming openly conservative after a few negative altercations with shitlibs. That and the fact that they make a lot of money and hate paying taxes. On top of that, they originally did fitness oriented videos so them becoming right-wing is not really a surprise.

They're not loud all the time, most of the time it's just to put on a performance for their videos.

>don nigger worrying about whitey when his fellow niggers are more likely to kill him for his wallet than ever get killed by whitey

FACT: Black males have the highest homicide rate of any race in America (mostly caused by other black males)

FACT: Black males are the only race where the leading cause of death is homicide (mostly caused by other black males)

White males leading cause of death 2014
15-19 #3 homicide 7.6%
20-24 #3 homicide 7.2%
25-34 #5 homicide 5.2%
cdc.gov/healthequity/lcod/men/2014/white/index.htm

Black males leading cause of death 2014
15-19 #1 homicide 48.6%
20-24 #1 homicide 47.7%
25-34 #1 homicide 31.9%
cdc.gov/healthequity/lcod/men/2014/black/index.htm

FACT: Gun deaths, Blacks are 82% homicides (mostly caused by other black males) while White gun related deaths only 19% homicides

U.S. firearm death by type and race
White firearm deaths
77% suicide
19% homicide
Black firearm deaths
14% suicide
82% homicide

brookings.edu/blog/social-mobility-memos/2015/12/15/guns-and-race-the-different-worlds-of-black-and-white-americans/

FACT: Despite only making up around 13% of the population, Blacks lead the country in murderers (mostly caused by black males)

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/expanded_homicide_data_table_3_murder_offenders_by_age_sex_and_race_2015.xls

And no I’m not clicking on your mutt link

Attached: 5DBDE19C-AA99-4C9F-80ED-B12BA2C7C47B.jpg (1024x465, 59K)

la creatura des goblins...

i already knew these guys hated the left

this video was hilarious though. dumb humor but i thoroughly enjoyed it

band together with the blacks to destroy the establishment, get rid of the welfare state and the races will probably segregate themselves

#Squeezeoutlemon

They're good dudes, keep fit, got charm and humor, call out the bullshit. Can't not like them.

>More likely to be shot whilst unarmed by police
>More likely to be wrongfully convicted of murder.
>More likely to be portrayed as a criminal in the media
>More likely to live in poverty
>More likely to play professional Basketball
>More likely not to find skin coloured plasters in his colour
Give all the headlines if you are going to give any

Based black man

Attached: gF32FCwuzzEQwMv8.png (790x749, 501K)

Just because I post here doesn't mean I want to see the shit I see here when I'm not here.

/our niggers/

these fucking guys are as about as black as me. so this mean literary nothing.

The real race war is Ubermensch vs Untermensch

i dont trust it

Man yall weak lil bitches upset because they are "loud". These guys have acted the same way for at least seven years and they have always been conservative. These dudes are whiter than half of you mutts anyway so stop with the sig heil you impure pieces of trash.

he did

not a bad vid. We can all unite in our hatred for the dishonest queer Don Lemon and the mentally slow geraldo wannabe Chris Cuomo

They are just acting. They're not dumb at all.

Haha, but if he were victimized they'd be black again. Stfu clown and accept the truth like a good little bitch.

as you should
faggot leaf

Niggers are not pure.

>faggot for not trusting the discord link posted in the thread unsolicited

ok

I'm literally related to Joseph Smith.

things that happen when you commit disproportionate crime and don't raise your sons

I followed them a while back from Jow Forums, they've always been pretty conservative. They started coming out more after some of their black viewers were claiming they weren't black because their eyes were blue. They had to make a video explaining how their great-grandmother was a white woman and everyone else in their family is black. Some of their instagram videos have them saying how they feel abandoned by their race.

Lmao one drop of white blood turned them into hybrid supermen.

What's that last name he says at the end, Mordecai?

It's an act to get clicks. I'm sure they're pretty civil/normal in their day to day life.

>MAGA. One neck at a time.
twitter.com/hodgetwins/status/1057119862307270656

I like these guys.

Attached: 1495816051donald-trump-png-tumb-up-clipart.png (1180x842, 590K)

I watched their chilli noodle challenge vid a while ago. Seem innocuous enough to slip under the radar

that's just what we call being good ol boys down here, they're civil whenever they interact with other people in their vids

Didn't these stupid faggots buy bitcoin @ 20k?

I laughed so hard I nearly cried.

Two mutt coons married to white women

>Don't forget about Mordechai

Attached: oyvey.png (403x399, 235K)

It's a minstrel act, they just don't need to use as much shoe polish

Attached: al-jolson-photo.jpg (2220x2803, 669K)

Attached: 1505534054030.gif (1140x1291, 777K)

Based Twins
youtube.com/watch?v=gguOnyvFchM

based creaturas

Hodge twins and blacks like them are honorary aryans. They didn’t even breed white women but latinas instead.

They’ve been like this forever faggot.

No they married latinas.

This is true

Their wives are latino

Used to think like that too. But it's not true. Taking part in it at all ends up enabling the lifestyle and promotes degeneracy.

Blame the fucking talmudists. They're the ones that started calling in favors and contractual obligations once they lost the plot. It's a direct result from causing all the actors under contractual obligations to get involved in politics. For every action there is an equal but opposite reaction.
He really did.

The fact you have to ask such a moronic question tells you're newer that the paid DNC shills attacking the board right now.

nice muscles and great eyes wish i had their eyes

all kinds of maga bux

Ever seen the videos where they order fast food? They're pretty civil with other people.

>paid DNC shills
>ignores hordes of russian & stormfag trolls
Who the fuck cares.

Another newfag. How long you been here? A week?

Always liked their videos. Dudes are funny and have their heads on straight.

Ok they’re cool now. That’s all it took for me. Fucking mordecai.

But everyone rising up to call out the Jew media is good. This is what we shit post for.

Well thats hilarious, good for them. Realistically white men are the greatest best behaved highest achieving people on earth. only in the last 10 years has the submersion, undermining, demoralization and propaganda really started to purposely and systematically take its toll yo change that in an attempt to destroy them and thus white western civilization as a whole. To steal their heritage and destroy their legacy inorder to impower the greedy satanic globalist kikes and their cohorts. But you all already know that.

>twitter.com/hodgetwins/status/1057468114969931777
What's funny is I always liked these guys and could somehow tell they read Jow Forums.
Hi HodgeTwins

Attached: race_skin_iq_rape_murder.jpg (1200x966, 209K)

Blacks bullshit detectors are more sensitive than ours. They don’t try to think themselves out of their true feelings like we do. I’m serious half the time whites think themselves into silence and acceptance, whatever that means. I think a past of being slaves taught them how to smell tricks and not trust so blindly. Most white people still think they run shit.

These niggas were dumping on niggers since the start since niggers were talking shit to them about their eye color. They shit on black stereotypes enough to make even Pol crack a smile.

>twitter.com/hodgetwins/status/1050952260027539469
Holy fucking shit! Must watch!

Attached: merchant_angry.jpg (600x737, 172K)

shitlib detected

Maybe they just trust their instincts more.

SPREAD THE NEWS
The notorious hacker known as Jow Forums just made spooky ban millions of people and he has won this fight

SPOOKY BTFO STAY MAD

Attached: come at me.png (600x598, 121K)

twitter.com/hodgetwins/status/1043648945090510848

This made me laugh.

But since you come here means you're subjecting yourself to the shit in the first place. Maybe if you didn't come here the shit out there would be tolerable

Hodge twins have always been based and redpilled, it's amazing how long they have kept their channel alive for too. Funny guys.

I'm so glad the hodge twins stopped doing their shitty opening where they look like they're snorting a line of coke off the camera or some shit.

these guys look like they suck each other off in their spare time

UUUUUUURRGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

DEMON GOT ME!

Attached: man.gif (176x176, 2.77M)

That's why their effective you nigger. May i remind you that Donald Trump is president, not because he's the biggest of the big brained nibbas, but because he says shit straight from the heart (or at least as much as he's allowed too). It's relateable.

>over half the murders are committed by NYUHGUHS!

Attached: 1531437592307.jpg (512x512, 143K)

Their instagram full off good shit

fyi...

Jannie rangebanned all phone posters.

U welcumz..

Jannie play gamez with me pls

Attached: jannie bad.jpg (224x225, 13K)

their jokes make me laugh

Attached: shutitdown.png (814x1032, 973K)

$1500 for the one in the back, $900 for the one up front...

You think because they are muscular that they are dumb? I hate anyone who wears glasses because they think they are smart when the reality is they are lynchpining stereotypes.