Female here. Should I marry a guy who makes less than $50k a year, has no college degree...

Female here. Should I marry a guy who makes less than $50k a year, has no college degree, and still lives at home with his parents? He has no plans or goals for his career or education as far as he's told me.

Attached: 06794D3E-1580-4AD3-B3C8-41A64E6E130B.jpg (3268x553, 489K)

Does he have a big dick?

No. You should marry me instead.
Im literally everything he is but also have a massive 4 inch dong

no, you fucking retard

Unrelated to Jow Forums

You know the drill

don't respond until this cunt follows the rules they exist for a reason way too many larping faggots out there to trust them at their word.

Attached: 1538636934537.jpg (1024x768, 152K)

>female here
Translated from Hebrew that means “slimey kike here”

Attached: 844E48AC-E9D9-4B83-8494-E405DDEE573A.jpg (1024x1024, 111K)

Gonna assume you're ugly if you're even asking this question. So yeah go for it

Do you love the guy or not? Does he treat you well? Do you get along?
Those are really the only metrics you should be judging this by.
Also, How much do YOU make a year? Where do you live? College edumuhcated? Plans or goals?

If he doesn't have a goal of raising a large white family free from cultural degeneracy from Jewish education and media he's not worth marrying. The man's ability to provide for a large family is crucial, though if you're very close and bolstered by His spirit you will find strength

You should post tits + timestamp worthless memeflag whore

you tell me? why do women say that shit dont matter? who are they really lying to?

If you really love him and he’s the same race as you, yes.

Reminder to newfags to hide slide threads such as this by holding 'shift' and left click. Do not reply to them or else they go straight back up to the top of the catalog. If you must reply, type sage in the options field, which stops that from happening.

>Female here
Lol sure.

Attached: 0_v7gmjOTELi-Oysz4.png (475x300, 187K)

you should stay in the labor force and consider this guy an economic competitor so that the cost of labor goes down while the amount of jobs stay the same so you can spend your most fertile years working for people unrelated to you bringing down wages so this guy loses all possibily of breeding at all

Attached: 1540023394846.jpg (1024x768, 152K)

Jow Forumstard incels btfo

Attached: 48 - nfRFYN3.jpg (125x125, 4K)

Attached: gF32FCwuzzEQwMv8.png (760x749, 500K)

where the fuck are your tits whore?

>woman
>"Should I marry?"
What even is the downside of marriage for a women. If you decide you don't like it, you can just leave and take half his stuff.

How hot are you?

What's your situation you judgemental bitch?

I am bumping this thread because fuck you

damn, good id moonfriend.

>bait OP
>iPhone filename
>1 post by this ID
One day, Jow Forums will be smart enough not to bite bait threads so easily

well, tits and a time stamp you stupid bitch

Anyone bumping this obvious slide should be shot. Sage.

Still more useful than you’ll ever be. Have his babies cook his dinner and always keep your fucking mouth shut unless spoken to first. Ok?

I make over double that, own a house, am 6'3 and have a nigger dick. No don't settle for a faggot