Amazon is a monopoly

I bought some vitamin tablets from Amazon for my pets. It cost me 2.75 USD or 2.42 EURO. If I actually go to the store and buy it in Canada, it costs like 10 USD or 11 EURO. I've started buying all of their supplies on Amazon because local stores are such a huge fucking ripoff. This isn't sustainable. Retail is going to collapse by 2020, along with taxis, truck driving, and bus driving because of self driving autos. Stupid people are going to have absolutely no jobs available to them. They are all going to become NEETs, riot, or commit mass suicide.

Attached: Jeff Bezos.jpg (256x256, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qCg1-aaNIcA
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-23/prime-age-men-may-never-return-to-u-s-workforce-fed-paper-says
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Amazon is what happens when you take 2 or 3 layers of distribution out of the game. You pay closer to true market value when you're not giving 15%-40% GP to someone just to move boxes around

Don't like it, make your own retail business.

I don't like it. I love it, but I recognize that I am destroying society. This isn't like farm mechanization where they can go swing wrenches making model T's. They have nowhere to go. They are not smart people. They will not become software engineers.

Self driving autos isn't going to happen.

Unless you got neural net Terminator like shit it is not going to happen.

What is going to happen is many people killed because society caves to NPCs unreasonable demands of technology.

AI at his point is still absolute shit.

Attached: terminator.gif (500x300, 1.28M)

Yeah, I'm sure you know better than Elon Musk, retard. Dunning Kruger much?

>you are elon musk
get lost leaf

You get cyanocobalamin in stores. You get adenosylcobalamin/methylcobalamin via Amazon

10 dollars for an inferior product basically

These vitamin tablets are identical. Same brand, same quantity, etc. It wouldn't be a fair comparison otherwise.

Its already so cheap to live in an industrial society that getting necessities is a trivial thing.

>commit mass suicide.
and that's a good thing

Nig flag opinions get dismissed automatically

I agree, but their friends and family will demand political action.

Shelter is a necessity, and it's getting more expensive. I could argue that healthcare and education are also necessities, but you're the kind of Republican asshole who would disagree, so I won't go there.

Most of them will die.
Either they will resist and be killed, or they will submit and be killed

2 options
1 decrease the population
2 consume less per person
its unethical to expect whites to consume leas because we built everything. thus 1 is the only real choice

Amazon should have been a Gov't program. There are similar programs that offer wholesale prices but they require memberships and special reseller licences.

Can someone explain that crazy left eye of his? It creeps me the fuck out.

I think that AI as a concept was borne of hyperbole driven by concern maybe 100 years ago about the impacts of incipient technology. It is supposed to be a fantasy scenario, like the movie Westworld.

The 12 second attention span media want to sell it as the next thing because they have learned that the truth makes terrible click bait. Technological advances that look like AI but are not are deceptively promoted. AI is a concept that encompasses how technology gets used, much like "multi-tasking." And like multi-tasking, it doesn't actually exist and never will in the way it's envisioned in the shit media.

Attached: metropolis.jpg (270x187, 8K)

Are you Andrew Quackson?

He's part cyborg, his cyborg eye sees all.

>Amazon should have been a Gov't program
It is. You just don't know it is yet.

It is over.

The only reason I do any retail shopping is to first try a product out IRL, like comparing laptop sleeve sizes to my laptop in person, before then buying the product online instead of from the retail store.

This is because the sleeve for my laptop in retail costs $60, while the sleeve for my laptop on Amazon costs $15.

The only things that will survive in retail are those that are needed immediately or aren't a good choice to buy online because of issues like fitting requirements.

I was going to say this. Google, Amazon etc are just organs of the state at this point. The American government isn't stupid enough to nationalize them. Fascism is much more practical, and effective.

youtube.com/watch?v=qCg1-aaNIcA

Boomers used to have their milk delivered every morning by a truck. The same thing will eventually happen to meat, cheese, milk, and eggs, but they will be delivered by self driving autos.

all labor could be automated and we are accelerating in that direction. when we get close enough, we can just decouple income from labor. that's an industrial age novelty.

>all labor could be automated

Creative labour won't be automated for another 100 years. We will have software developers, writers, and artists for at least another 100 years.

AI's can write Shakespearean tragedy just from reading Hamlet a few hundred thousand times. Ironically, AI to write very large portions of software will likely happen before retail collapses.

That's not real creativity. That's facsimile.

yet amazon still doesn't make profits

It doesn't make profits because they reinvest all of their profits into the company, thus using up their profits.

No, you’re going to end up with something that hasn’t happened in a long time. The same switch will go off in men that goes off in grasshoppers when they run out of food and become locusts. We’re going to end up with a horde of savages more destructive than anything you can imagine. The only reason people seem like pushovers who will roll over and die is because they still have hope, just wait until nihilistic doomerism becomes mainstream

You can't run a loss as long as they did without funding....

In other news,that President XI visit to Amazon was neat. Its great being the major retail platform into America for China get preferential pricing right when Walmart began retrenching in US production due to nationalism....

Ill stop thinking. China is the new bestest country and we should love communism.

I also love that Hong Kong now accounts for a majority of the 3rd party sellers on Amazon leveraging a 100+ year old shipping agreement

These Jewish coincidences are neat

It's not a real loss. They deliberately spend their profits on expanding their company. It's not like they actually have huge labor costs or something. It's a deliberate strategy.

>Bezos has the MKultra stare
Hmmmm

I wish they would commit mass suicide

So do I. Think of how much cheaper land would be if one in 10 people just killed themselves.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-23/prime-age-men-may-never-return-to-u-s-workforce-fed-paper-says

>It doesn't make profits
yes that's what he said

You're not getting it. He thinks Amazon isn't profitable. It is, but not on paper. Do you get me?

Free shipping for the seller?

How does it feel to get shitty pills from an unmonitored unregukated 3rd workd shithole that probably arent what you needed anyway? They litterally dumped the defects on you.

They're American made. I wouldn't be surprised if Petsmart buys them from Amazon, or Oxbow.

>That's not real creativity. That's facsimile.
Nobody really creates new things from scratch. We learn to create from experience and what we create is always derivative of preexisting works. AI isn't limited in any fundamental way from creating to the same extent we create, or beyond that extent.

Shakespeare created Macbeth from scratch. Try again.

Then this store maybe should re-think their price policy if they really want to compete with amazon.

They can't, fuckhead. Why couldn't buggies compete with cars? Idiot. Use your brain.

No he didn't. You're just conveniently ignoring all the information he needed to learn in order to write it.
>Nothing new under the sun
Neat quote, right? It's Shakespeare. Who used it after the Bible used it first. He wouldn't agree with your argument FYI.

Look at their manufacturers, supply chains, and distribution model. They are a subsidized paper tiger. Remove Chinese manufacturing, mid-east oil, and the US post. All they have left is their engineering which while top notch cannot replace sweat shop labor from top to bottom.

Amazon is an unsustainable system that exists only because of regulatory capture and the US post.

btw those vitamins are chinese fakes that are killing your doggo

They can fuckhead they can

>Nothing new under the sun
There's nothing new UP YOUR FAGGOT ASSHOLE, you queer-ass, Rabbi-worshiping, Kike-enabling piece of shit!!!

Innovators need the regular working guy to be able to purchase their products. Robots won't be buying off Amazon. Tje entire technocratic machine system will collapse itself. Scary, the Unabomber predicted this.

No, they can't, you fucking retarded piece of shit. Retail stores need to be in locations that are centrally located and easy to get to. Retail stores need customer parking. Retail stores need staff to interact with customers. Retail stores need to deal with all kinds of employment and regulatory bullshit.

Amazon's warehouses can be placed anywhere, can run 24/7, have far lower labor law requirements, and far lower staffing requirements. The daily cost to operate an Amazon warehouse is far, far lower than the cost of operating a retail store and they can process orders from around the WORLD, not just those of whatever neighborhood folks wander in to buy something.

You retarded down syndrome backwater subhuman all i say is go down with the price and may be cut of an employee or get that shit out of sortiment or make better deals with the producer or SOMETHING. But " no you cant " is low iq down syndrome shit

no. there is a wagecage waiting for each and every one of you.

Attached: amazon.jpg (579x739, 177K)

There will be new jobs, user.