twitter.com/AnonBabble

niggardly

Better than this shitty slide thread

Niggers everywhere

We shag sheep over here

Japs hate them for some reason

Just rain and lots of sheep
Where?

Attached: gF32FCwuzzEQwMv8.png (781x749, 501K)

Beautiful place. Great people. Majority white. Pretty poor in the valleys. A lot of ex-coal miners. It's West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Kentucky. I like it.

groid rage in human form

Wales

This

That is false

Typical low iq mutts itt

Not telling you exactly where I am tho, but we are 98.7% white in our town of 10,000.

I was talking about the Americans.

It's like NI but they are fatter

Litterally just poor rural England except they didn't stop speaking Brythonic like the rest of them.

rural England featuring hills and more rain. Not very interesting besides local accent and the fact the Welsh have some signs in their own language that seems to miss vowels.

They're almost as bad as norf """white""""

Attached: 1540191841870.png (1056x1032, 86K)

>Not telling you exactly where I am tho,
Oh right...they won't find you. Dude it's only a matter of time.

Attached: iuG6KO4I0V.jpg (600x300, 58K)

it did make me laugh hearing a quote from Plaid Cymru (Welsh political party) on the budget today that could be summed up with "Didn't mention Wales, 0/10 would not support."

We know, but it's gonna stay high for a long time cause everyone here hates niggers or literally anyone that's not from the town.

Like new zealand without vowels

>Hot women
>Drink
>Play Rugby
>Sing songs
>Shag sheep
>Beat up English people
>Set fire to English peoples homes
Wales in a nutshell.

I visited Cardiff this summer. Besides Bath it was my favorite destination by far. The women are plump, the gin was decent, and the weather was actually good.

>and soap, and sobriety, and sunshine, and marriages outside the family, and....

>Hot women

Attached: laughingemoji-560.jpg (560x481, 28K)

Whales are like big fish, very big fish.

Oi the ones i've met that moved up here to Scotland were very pretty. There's been a fair few tasty Welsh female celebs as well. Cathy Zeta was hot as fuck. Plus the Welsh accent on a woman is sexy af, tfw when i don't have a Welsh gf to talk dirty to me with that accent.

Attached: sigh.jpg (200x195, 7K)

I had a welsh gf, she was fat as fuck and not a looker but to be fair she was very kind and the accent is a bit of a turn on i have to admit.

it's the home of King Arthur so it's rad by default

Arthur just spoke a Brythonic langauge, as well as Latin, most likely, but he probably came from further east, where the Anglo-Saxons were hired by other Brythonic kingdoms to attack his kingdom.

>Plus the Welsh accent on a woman is sexy af
Wrong.

>What is Wales like?
Heaven, if you're into fucking sheep.

this

Arthur, Boedicca and Nelson were all from Norfolk we're also like 98% white. We're basically gods and 10x better then Wales, come home white man.

Xenophobic.

Brythonic Celts stretched far further than modern day Wales, Anglobud. Those heroes are genetically and historically closer to the Welsh than English.

can confirm

evidence?

Yeah but you got Anglo-Saxons joining your nobility, then started speaking their language, way earlier. And now Wales still speaks a cool language. I mean, English would be cool, too, if nobody spoke it, but Welsh is cool now.
Gotta be a better economy in Norfolk, though. But don't encourage foreigners to come, even white ones.

>Not telling you exactly where I am tho
Why? Afraid you'll get hunted down and zeroed in among 10,000 people for posting here?

The Anglo-Saxons didn't make that huge of a genetic mark, and what they did make stretches to Wales. I've seen charts placing the highs at 30% around London and the southeast, and the lows around 5% in Wales, the Scottish Highlands, and Ireland.

The q-Celts came through Norfolk to settle west Briton, we essentially nursed them from neanderthals and picked the best genes for ourselfs for our Norfolk mating rituals.

We sent the rest to wales, hence why the welsh look and sound so thick. Any notable welsh were actually Norfolk-celts sent there to manage them, much like the zionists. You could say the UK are our goyim and gentiles.

Wales BTFO, literally has no response to this.

We're actually legitimately full, the white flight of the south and midlands meant all the rich white conservatives moved here.

Cozy.

Still, you should keep Norfolk Norfolk. Even other Britons shouldn't flood the area.
If I had an ancestral county like that, that's how I'd feel.
Feels bad that, as an American, my ancestors came from all over Britain, as well as a few from the Netherlands and the rest of northwestern Europe. It's like feeling like a mutt, but on a smaller scale. At least I'm still completely northwestern and mostly British.

Welsh are the most genetically pure (R1b pure Atlantean) on earth.

Attached: 1540215825162.png (725x819, 375K)

Welsh national anthem is the best.

youtu.be/hOm8uv22e2U

Wet, rural and mountainous.
The Welsh do not like you.
They don't like the Welsh from the next village over either.
The Welsh people are noted for having heads resembling turnips in form and function, excepting that they sing quite well, and make a worse broth.
They also possess the oldest body of native poetry and song in Britain, which nobody ever bothers with because the Irish get all the hype.
Their national flag is cooler than it has a right to be.

Wales are great big fish that live in the sea.

Depends where you are. The cities are scum filled and SJW as expected but the rural parts are still pretty isolated and traditional.
They don't really have much of an industry anymore unfortunately, which is probably a reason they voted to leave the EU.

Wales has the highest genetic makeup of the original britons of the Roman period. The Anglo-Saxons came in and slaughtered most of them.

>original britons of the Roman period
umm, you mean the picts ?

My femdom gf is from there and she looks smoking hot even without makeup. All the perks of exotic southron women without any shitbloods attached
>The cities are scum filled and SJW
not, but nonwhite subhumans in Cardiff are fucking obnoxious

>slaughtered
They married into the nobility with their lands they were granted for fighting British king's wars. Then Anglo-Saxon became the prestigious language, and steeped down to the lower classes.

If you are wealthy enough to not need to work it would be nice I imagine, but if you need to work, it’s shit.

Attached: E6828314-C534-417A-B08C-3DE8D70C6105.gif (500x375, 345K)

The Picts were mainly found in what is modern day Scotland and Role never defeated the Picts. They build Hadrian's wall to keep those crazy fuckers out. Roman rule pacifed the Britons to the point they were unable to defend themselves after the legions withdrew. Then the Anglo-Saxons invaded and took over. Danes/Vikings took over. Then, Normans took over. Wales ended up being the last refuge for the remaining original britons who were under Roman rule. Most were killed off and bred out of existence.

>imma tell you about your history
yeah, no, just wrong on so many levels

Cardiff is full of Leftist subversives and foreign invaders.

Attached: Grangetown.jpg (720x661, 110K)

oi, m8. sheep shaggin. an' lawts o' it. just got me sheep shaggin license i did!

Most men work on sheep farms, some don't have a farm but just a couple sheep. They all fuck the sheep. Some farmers will allow you to fuck their sheep if you pay them. The sheep don't mind, they actually get pleasure from it. I learned all this from /pol

You can't refute anything I've said. It's documented history.

The Welsh shouldn't have bothered at Rorke's Drift.

You have to go back.

Attached: 1438585009121.jpg (470x595, 66K)

Partially true about the pacification process in Southern England. Subhuman medshits should be exterminated in retaliation

street signs with the longest words you ever see in your life