‘Rabbi’ At Mike Pence Rally Thinks Jews Who Deny Christ Go To Hell

What was he thinking?

huffingtonpost.com/entry/loren-jacobs-christian-rabbi-messianic-jews-mike-pence_us_5bd89b52e4b07427610c1e57

Attached: mike-pence.jpg (600x549, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8
youtube.com/watch?v=o1vhXlSkVHE
youtu.be/swT4Yc2eW1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based and redpilled kike

More.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-10-30 at 9.03.49 PM.png (401x452, 168K)

He's right you know.

>this is somehow surprising coming from Pence
He's a great VP but it's not exactly a secret that he's reaaalllllyyyy christian.

He is correct. Sadly, most people will dismiss the gift of salvation, when presented with it. People have their whole lives, however long that lasts, and indeed some of them do not last long, in order to make the decision to repent and receive salvation through Jesus' gift.

Attached: Jesus.jpg (1531x1400, 174K)

so everyone went to hell and burned for eternity before Jesus?

What about people who die without ever having heard of Jesus?

They had to make a burnt offering in those days.

From the perspective of the Bible, he's right.

Jews need to accept and believe in Christ to go to Heaven. It says so.

>Oy Vey!!! Pence NOOOOOO!!!

Attached: 739845798334.jpg (2370x1580, 373K)

sounds like some pagan shit

Aren't you christians infidels for worshipping son of god instead of the god ? Like jews and muslims.

Jesus is God and the Holy Spirit, Pajeet.

They're Messianic. You should see the Twitter comments from the Kabbalists and Diaspora. They straight up denied the Messianic were true Jews and were blasting that they were trying to convert Jews to Christianity

I think christians see the son like an avatar.
It's the same deity just in a body.

But isn't abrahamic sphere stubborn about god not manifesting into a mortal?

This

Attached: Mohelpervs.jpg (960x647, 150K)

All 11 of those dead kikes is now burning in hell for all eternity.

Seems unfair since their deaths were unnatural. Maybe Christ will let them reincarnate? All I'm saying is that they may have turned to Christ, (stop laughing hey) and the moron who murdered them possibly prevented such an event.

I am sure they are forgiven

... they do
jews rejected Jesus
Jesus rejected jews
they had the romans call him a jew as to throw the fedorafags off the trail

>before Abraham was, I am
t. Christ

They were in the "Bosom of Abraham" waiting for Christ

is there anything wrong about it.

the elected who truly believe and worship Christ and live in His Grace are the true "Israel" aka God's chosen people

The kike civil war is on and its GLORIOUS

Maybe some Protestcucks or Kikes but the One Holy Catholic Church believes that God died for our sins.

Christ = Messiah
Anti-Christ = Anti-Messiah
Jews deny the Messiah therefore Jews are anti-Christ.

Purgatory?

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

anybody who denys Christ goes to hell, guess Jews yet again think they are somehow special

The Pope isn't God, fag. He is Antichrist.
>2 Thess. 2:3-4
>Hebrews 10:10
>Romans 10:9 (Acts 16:30-31)

Go watch the shit on TYT about this and cry at the stupidity.

for man is appointed to die once and then the judgment.

Jesus literally said that John the Baptist was Elijah. And I remember that I am reincarnated, so I am not sure what to make of that passage, user.

God in Heaven you’re a fool. Christ is the Word of God made flesh. Read the book of John from the first verse of the first chapter onward. Your writing exhibits vulgarity, typical of a Catholic, and you proclaim your Catholocism above Christianity, sad. You observe the traditions of men. There is nothing Holy about the Catholic Church, for it is an abomination. You can know God, Jesus, directly, again, The Word of God made flesh, found within the inerrant English translation, the King James Version. You are right though on this, Christ died for our sins, and arose from the dead three days later before ascending into Heaven soon after, and he will return to rule as King. Your church has for centuries been a stumbling block away from knowning God, millennia of excusing sexual predation, homosexuality, idolatry, and more, you’ve been deceived. Jesus warned against those in long robes! Peace to you, may you find Jesus directly, God apart from the trappings of the traditions of men, your Catholic Church,

/our jewess/ invited the Messianic Jews that Jews hate.

Attached: Lena Epstein.jpg (2753x3437, 990K)

>What was he thinking?
Understand what happened to the west post-WW2...

Attached: antisem.png (712x514, 336K)

Attached: 1540705658017.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

go away faggot

ok i'll bite then, guessing your old life or whatever wasn't the most godly of lives?

the kjv is not inerrant
a perfect translation is not possible but the core message is most imporant
there are translations that attempt to be closest to the original language
you do not need to learn the original languages to be saved obviously

You're going to Hell Jews!

Attached: 1483386606194.jpg (495x621, 47K)

I'm disallowed from remembering all of it except to know that yes, I was a huge asshole last time. It was a different time, around 250 years ago, so meh. This time I care for others, not that I usually have any reasons..

*So all I remember is getting a chance to live again and coming back, not to remember the previous human life.

Try reading next time:
>Pence was not the one who invited Jacobs to the event, the vice president’s office said. That was Lena Epstein, a Jewish Republican candidate in the hotly contested race for Michigan’s 11th Congressional District, according to Pence’s staff.

Jesus manifest himself as a human, The Word of God made flesh, but was he mortal? He was crucified, died, arose on the third day, and soon after ascended into Heaven. Part of the time in the three days before his resurrection he visited Hell. He will return to rule, forever. A key tenet of Christianity is found in the Holy Bible within the book of John, which is in the New Testament, of which the first four books are known as the Gospels - Matthew, Mark, Luke, John. In the book of John, chapter three, verse 16 it reads in the King James translation of the Holy Bible, which I believe is the definitive English translation and the inerrant word of God (as all other modern translations are copywritten and change, modify, add, or delete all for the shekels and deception), of God it is stated...
>For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16
The word “begotten” as found in the King James Version (KJV) is critical, as angels are Sons of God and so are all that believe in Him, Jesus, they become a Son of God, too, (sons and daughters), yet only Jesus is the ‘begotten’ Son. Jesus is no mere mortal but God, The Word of God, made human, perfect and sinless, who took on all the sins of the world as a sacrifice, raised from the dead, and to fulfill the New Covenant of God. Adam, the first man was a Son of God, too, but he sinned and all humans are considered sons (& daughters) of Adam, yet we can become Sons of God and live forever with God if we believe in the only begotten Son, Jesus - The Word of God, present from the beginning, God. Peace to You and may you find eternal peace in and through Christ, Jesus!

there was no "before Jesus". Alpha and Omega.

Attached: Siegfried-dragon.jpg (600x520, 111K)

i have never heard anything like this before desu
i have always opposed reincarnation OUTSIDE of the biblical principles partly on the grounds that there is no opportunity to "learn a lesson" or be punished for that matter
what you say would make some sense, problem is i would think that it would occur more often and i've literally never encountered it before

might be unrelated but earlier today i caught myself saying "that was where we stored the ammunition" looking at some ww1 historical photos, i was using "we" to refer to americans

he's right

Attached: gayfrance_.png (1853x1815, 1.48M)

>i have never heard anything like this before desu
If you jewgle hard enough you'll find hundreds of people with basically the same story. There's more I can say, but none of it relates to living the past life. I do know that one of the reasons why I am not allowed from knowing all that knowledge is because such would essentially recreate the man I was then, now. To be who I am now, I have to intake information, now.

So Mike Pence tries to show religious solidarity and universalism in a time of loss with a sincere gesture by bringing a reformist jew (Someone both his community and Jews SHOULD be able to relate to) and the Jews respond with…. HE'S NOT JEWISH ENOUGH. Fucking seriously? Pence tries to build a bridge, and the Jews burn it down before the paint is even dry. You're fucking welcome.

What pence should have said is "In the denial of Christ the Jews always heap up their sins to the limit. The wrath of God has come upon them at last." Thessalonians 2:14-16

And then dropped the mic.

>i have always opposed reincarnation OUTSIDE of the biblical principles partly on the grounds that there is no opportunity to "learn a lesson" or be punished for that matter
With your wording I'm not sure on what you mean. From what I gather the lesson learned happened last life and then I got "debriefed" once I died. Then before coming back, I was counseled on not being that way again, that is for sure.

>what you say would make some sense, problem is i would think that it would occur more often and i've literally never encountered it before

I think many are afraid of the ridicule these types of topics bring. In my lefty city, liberals of all people mock reincarnation almost as much as Christianity.

>might be unrelated but earlier today i caught myself saying "that was where we stored the ammunition" looking at some ww1 historical photos, i was using "we" to refer to americans
Hmmm. Are you saying you're not American?

He was thinking about telling the world the Truth.
Like usual, the world wasn't having it.

Will you?
To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 405K)

Show me where it’s not inerrent, ye master of languages and preeminent scholar. I fell into such a trap once and all but completely rejected the Word of God. You’ll find it’s refinement is the definitive English translation of the Bible. When you study other modern versions you’ll find twisting of the scriptures. The King James allows to know the Word without learning the original Greek and Hebrew, which you are welcome to do. I’ll finish the Bible cover to cover and then some before I explore any modem versions, having learnt the Greek and Hebrew before I do. You can’t go wrong with the King James and to say otherwise is sowing discord.

Not an argument.
Do you even know what YouTube is?!

Look at all the Muslims having dreams and visions.

It's a hard concept to swallow.
Hope pic related helps.

Attached: image.jpg (1650x1275, 167K)

Subversive even with their own. Damn Jews

If this was a deliberate move then maybe I finally understand what Trump sees in him.

What coloring book have you decided as your Bible? I’ve studied the translations quite a bit and I want to know your answer. See also my original reply , too, please.

God hated esau and his descendants

Jesus knew God, he showed us God in a way we could understand

Star of Remphan meme flag gets it!

I have met exactly one messianic jew in my life. He was kind of a nerd. But he was an alright dude.

I've fought that battle.
It's clear that NOTHING else in the Bible supports the view of reincarnation.
It appears that Jesus was saying he would serve as the prophet foretelling the coming of the kingdom. That may mean He would have literally made him Elijah, or maybe he would "office" of Elijah.

Best not get to hung up on that one concept.
Remember, the goal of reincarnation is to escape the flesh.
Jesus is the only Way to do that, regardless of the number of lives.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 391K)

There is no hell, there is only life (in Christ) amd death.

See ‘Hell Hoax’ by Pete Peters

Haides (greek) translated to Hell...not an exact translation

A pardon must be accepted.
Even under man's law, a pardon can be refused.

You will probably get a lot of complicated responses.

One thing to keep in mind: you have been lied to by almost everyone.

Christianity is not like any other religion. It is fundamentally different from all other faiths in every possible way.

>even reading huffpo
>let alone linking it a source
You are a brain dead moron, OP.

Messianic Jews are still Jews whether secular, reform and Orthodox want to admit it or not.

Pence knew what he was doing and was playing to his Evangelical audience.

I don't deny that it appears that you're correct, but just because the Bible doesn't mention other reincarnations doesn't disprove their existence.

And I do believe in Jesus Christ and His offer. It seems clear to me that this life is somewhat a punishment for me, though. I appreciate your ear.

>The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.
Fair enough, but since so much prophecy is unfulfilled, I doubt it, at least concerning literally tomorrow.

Anyone that doesn't accept Christ as their Lord and Savior in their hearts is not saved, even Jews.

The man is correct.

Yeah, that whole one man one woman thing. Historically the VP and POTUS weren’t necessarily close and originally not from the same party, the #2 vote getter becoming VP, and the VP truly has only a small role as defined, namely breaking Senate ties. Pence, perhaps, is a true Bible believing Christian and for whatever reasons Trump chose him I cannot help but to think there is some admiration for the Indiana governor’s marital conduct as evidenced. Trump, after all, like anyone successful, wants the best around him, as your company you keep... oy vey...!
Also Matthew 23:8
>But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.

Jesus may be a Jew, but IMO he’s alright.

If reincarnation is real, where did Jesus go after his crucifixion? Was he reborn as a god or something?

>admiration for the Indiana governor’s marital conduct
I was thinking more along the lines of "has serious balls; willing to poke the kikes in the eye when they threaten the POTUS"

But sure. Could also be that...

Not that your pun/joke went over my head, but I'd wager that reincarnation is reserved for mortals.

No he wasnt

Attached: 5ADD7C69-2DCE-4437-B989-0B7F3FE85ED3.jpg (750x370, 60K)

Documentary: Protestantism's Big Justification Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8

Jews Are Not Israel Or The Chosen People
youtube.com/watch?v=o1vhXlSkVHE

KYS faggot

Attached: 1532058430114.gif (500x271, 3.63M)

Quote the Bible first. Explain “lake of fire.” And, have you read Revelation? I believe you’ve been deceived, for I, too, have fallen into this trap and toyed with such ideas, including the Hades bit. Again, “not an exact translation,” and is the author you mention a bible believing Christian and what is his view on the King James Version? Remember modern “translations” are copywritten for the shekels and to lead astray!

Did you see my response here , complicated?

but OP, it is the fact, they killed Son of God and they wanted to be cursed to wander for eternity
what is your problem?

fuck yes

what a time to be alive

Attached: 1517438179548_0.jpg (632x782, 41K)

Attached: Evangelical Christians.png (4963x2374, 1.28M)

You again! Every time. Explain centuries of worldwide sexual exploitation, children and adults alike, homosexuality, indulgences, crusades, amassing landholdings, pagan ritualisms, idolatry, long robes, inability to marry, and more, oh, so much more! Catholocism is the great LARP and it is not Christianity, yet it is the tradition(s) of men,

Evagelical scum

Attached: Zionism.png (4000x3000, 2.69M)

But Jesus did have a mortal form atleast for 30 odd years. So god-human reincarnation and vice-versa could be possible.

Based. You have the wrong president after all...

>I love to serve to hook nosed shitskins
>truly the gods chosen people

youtu.be/swT4Yc2eW1Q

Pastor Pete Peters, he was CI and anti-jew

I don’t care either way but it makes sense

Revelation already happened, check out preterism

Attached: 6D4E9FFE-DC78-4EC0-8FAC-D7241ABE1FD2.jpg (728x546, 118K)

Yes, Jesus, the Son of God, lived as a man for 33 years, but that's incarnation, not reincarnation, unless you count His second coming.

>it is partly European therefore bad
Christkikes unironically need to be killed down

I cant wait out until all "white" americans die out
Truly the biggest scum on earth

Attached: 62B0008F-F582-4E36-9056-2434833585C8.jpg (1440x1380, 272K)

he's not wrong...
Without Christ you're damned

Yes, that's correct. The kingdom of God began following the Harrowing of Hell.

hell isnt in jewyism. im not sure if he was a rabbi or just a troll but they dont believe in hell

Before the Incarnation of Jesus people went to Hades where they kicked around. Devout Hebrews who sacrificed animals for their sins went to the Bosom of Abraham neighborhood of Hades which was pretty cush. Then when Christ was crucified and died he went to Hades and preached the Gospel there. Anyone who wanted to accept His sacrifice for their sins went with Him to Heaven. The others, who rejected the Gospel just like many in earth do, wait for Judgement Day when they'll be cast into Hell. There's some debate between denominations on if Hades is the same as Hell and souls just get tossed back there on Judgement Day or if it's not so bad and Hell is yet to be opened for business.

>atheist Jews who reject any belief in God are Jews and welcome to claim their Right of Return to Israel
>the ethnicity of Christian Jews is denied and they cannot move to Israel

Really makes you think.