Go to the Library Of Congress website and try looking up the 14th amendment

Go to the Library Of Congress website and try looking up the 14th amendment.

>pro-tip you cant!

It's been taken down but you can search all other amendments. Trump is making history
loc.gov

Attached: 1540281161976.jpg (3040x2024, 388K)

Other urls found in this thread:

loc.gov/search/?in=&q=14th amendment&new=true&st=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Neat

Quit the BS

Attached: quitthebs.png (1224x647, 145K)

They are trying real hard to frighten blacks

How about everyone just opens their constitution? Oh wait 95% of Americans don't own a copy.

try opening the link to view the 14th

KEK OP IS RIGHT
14TH AMENDMENT REWRITE COMING

I can look at it just fine. Why are you making such an obvious lie?

The funny thing is, people are saying trump can't over-ride the constititution and that his idea that all he needs is the congress is crazy. But the Amendments are the rights of US Citizen's. So if you pass a law against anchor babies, then they would never be a citizen, and would never have the 14th amendment right. It's weird because the 14th amendment doesn't seem to fit.

I'm not a burger scholar but I assume the Constitution is considered the law of the land and not just rights for citizens, for example the 2nd amendment talks about the right of 'the people' obviously meaning citizens, whereas the 14th declares that "all persons" born in the US are citizens.

loc.gov/search/?in=&q=14th amendment&new=true&st=

>all persons
refers to those under the jurisdiction, which illegal aliens are not
the law that states illegals can't exist legally here interferes with the delusion that they are under our jurisdiction

ok then screen cap the 14th amendment and post it . use library of congress official page

Attached: helpers.jpg (1920x972, 269K)

Attached: liar in chief, sep 2, 2018.jpg (450x495, 16K)

Op is right. Link not working

No, "subject to the jurisdiction thereof"

>all persons
refers to those under the jurisdiction, which illegal aliens are not

Attached: 1540267318582.jpg (734x960, 128K)

only white americans are citizens of these united states
nonwhite shitskins can never be real americans
Fucking based Trump is making America great again one step at a time

>All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States
I suppose it would depend on whether or not being in a place illegally would place you under it's jurisdiction. My gut tells me that it would, even if you're not in a place legally you're still subject to its laws. And unfortunately that's how it seems the amendment has been applied. That's how anchor babies exist right?

It sounds like it was worded poorly from the start

Attached: 14thamend.jpg (800x450, 59K)

Laws interfere with other laws, and influence the circumstances.
Someone illegally in the US can't apply for a gun background check, therefore no 2nd Amendment.
Someone illegally in the US, by definition of law and their status, isn't afforded any rights because their only future is to be forced to leave. No legal argument can try to act like they intend to make a life here, because they will be forced to leave the country.
Anchor babies exist due to a grey area created by people who did this on purpose. It's the same way illegals can vote using someone elses vote and no ID, or get welfare and just go back home. This was all by design and many people argue like it was what the constitution intended.
14th Amendment was made to give nogs citizenship, because they were property at that time and no law against illegal immigrants existed, as far as I know.
It was turning property into citizens.
Illegals can't be property since they are now people under the law, therefore they can't be here.
It's the whole reason they're called illegals, they aren't here under the proper legal authority and legally shouldn't exist here

It was worded just fine, it's the people who misinterpret it on purpose.
Intent behind law matters as it has been argued many times as a clarification of law

I see what you're saying. It'd be a much more effective law for the current year if it was limited to persons born to citizen parents, or whatever.
Perhaps not worded poorly, just made in a different time for different circumstances. Sadly people in the 19th century wouldn't have the kind of foresight needed to make every law written to perfectly serve every single time in the future.

Laws and the paper they are written on mean absolutely squat when (((they))) control all levels of government/military/police/courts/judges etc.

You faggots fight for the measly scraps under the table thinking you will get any more than that.

>CHECKED

Thanks for giving me your view on it, I like to hear what people say about this considering our immigration laws seem like there are loopholes in them. And all this talk about Trump possibly ending illegal citizen birth rights

Attached: DqM6gG5WwAIsVo3.jpg (400x400, 25K)