Armed Migrants in Caravan Opened Fire on Mexican Cops

think of the children you racis bigots
breitbart.com/border/2018/10/30/armed-migrants-in-caravan-opened-fire-on-mexican-cops-say-authorities/

Attached: 1509500708290.png (1440x1782, 2.04M)

Foretaste of what's to come when the climate collapses and 4 billion people come North.

You got another source I could use?

Imagine a lot of angry white american women seeing this

American women will let them in with open legs

Attached: 1470942540670.png (420x474, 15K)

only mexican sites

Great! When those fake migrant gang-bangers try that on American soil, I hope the US soldiers shoot back.

BETTER PAY UP THOSE CARBON TAX POINTS, SO THE CLIMATE DOESN'T COLLAPSE

That study is inaccurate because America already has more minorities, and they'll obviously say yes.

Not my fault you and your ancestors were too weak to stop it, cuck.
I'll enjoy my 97% white country, my people earned it.

Attached: 1522837599840.png (639x1110, 254K)

That’s a fine turd cutter.

Attached: 1539303059116.webm (246x176, 124K)

>Shitefart
>legitimate source
Pick one

>buttbutt
present a legit source jose

I think white women are getting sick of your shit Schlomo

Attached: 1538717076806.jpg (670x396, 37K)

>botposting

Attached: 1499209110461.jpg (380x380, 45K)

>Jewish women

I'm not Jewish, whiter than u Jose

Attached: 1812.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

>He thinks posting a picture of 1812 is triggering for some reason
How’s the empire coming along chap?

You seem to be suggesting that he doesn't have a folder full of cherry picked statistics. Once they're all refuted he'll fall back on unfalsifiable anecdotes about how every white woman lusts for the BBC

When are we going to get together and kick the shit out of dad USA bros? There's nothing but Sand Niggers over there now, it'll be like a reconquista.

Attached: 35488884.gif (499x345, 862K)

Hmmm, I wonder what you call a group of people who are armed and are aggressively trying to breach your borders?

>uk
>97% white
What are you bongshits been smoking up there or is this something your Ministry of Thought told you?

All in due time, Ausbro.

Probably when the British royals drop all pretense and completely hand over the UK to Islam.

With the train load of tanks headed to the border I feel like this shit is being closely monitored. I was a tank crewman and I'd do anything to reenlist for a couple months and use spics as target practice.

Got you triggered enough to leave a passive aggressive remark you low-t mutt LMAO
I'm in Northern Ireland, whiter than both of you countries combined.
It's gonna be hilarious watching a bunch of hapas and mestizos accidentally nuke themselves.
Northern Ireland, muttboi.

Attached: 1523824506905.png (895x583, 556K)

Just because you've been handed over to Jews is the only reason you think that is a possibility :^)

Attached: 1534152357153.png (897x692, 540K)

nice degeneracy tag on her left wrist, good to know she considers her body worthless and fit for scribbling

Attached: Screenshot_107.png (614x616, 367K)

>this much projection
Stupid bong, before they came here, they set up shop in England. You know, it's this kind of stupid looking out and judging but never looking in and judging that makes so many of us spiteful towards you dipshits. You'd rather point the finger outwardly and piss off would be allies rather than face your own situation. It's really fucking childish and only serves to hurt your own best interests. You guys have a lot of maturing to do and that's probably part of the reason you're so cucked. Grow up, "dad."

Pancho Villa opened fire on Mexican cops, why can't they?

>allying with mutts
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

Attached: american-working-in-england-ls-suing-his-colleagues-for-too-4932210.png (500x438, 105K)

>implying the British Isles isn't the original muttland
Thanks for showing your nose Mr. divide and conquer shlomo. It's so easy to get you neurotic fucks to defeat yourselves just by giving you enough rope so you hang yourselves. Your IQ is such a meme. Without nepotism you're nothing.

Attached: post.jpg (600x600, 55K)

BRAPPACK BRAPPACK

koch brothers are paying arms dealers to supply weapons to gang members paid join the caravan so right wing media can get hot and bothered before midterms.

Stop trying to make me racemix Pedro. Women larping as lolis is below the belt and you know it.

Attached: 1E26F443-0D48-4FDF-937A-67CF24F7613B.jpg (600x900, 133K)

Remember how the US reacted when the VC tried to hide among regular vietnamese people? Pepperidge farms remembers.

>Not getting shot in the face in the name of equality while licking the big boot working as a cop for some corrupt and failed pedo deep state.

the keks of this honduran mob caravan is beyond imagination.

Is Braaaaaaap the prayer of the bleacherpreacher?

Did memes go to far?

Let's get a caravan of 10,000 White people and invade Guatemala. See how THEY like it....

>wahhhh if u call me out for living in the most mixed western country on earth ur jewish!!!!!

Based White women

But my town is 95% white.
Non whites seem to cluster together more in cities.

If it walks like a kike, talks like a kike, and tries to divide and conquer like a kike, it's a kike. Your over the top reaction just shows that the words ring true, shlomo. Also, you and I both know that out country doesn't have shit on you when when it comes to the mixing going on in metropolitan cities. Our rural areas are less mixed than yours and you know it. But your London looks far more mixed and mutted than our big cities. Keep playing your game for now rat. One day, you will be cut down for good.

>b-b-but muh town
Yeah my COUNTRY is whiter than that, sad

Google

I know right? I want to see the age demographics on that sample to estimate what percentage of millennial white women are secretly based guardians of the West.

Attached: C6A9D630-8FB3-4659-BAB6-D679EF825D40.jpg (1156x690, 136K)

But then the country might actually prosper.

>Northern Ireland
You mean fake Ireland*

You literally made this yourself in mspaint lol

BAYSTE AND GOYPILLED

>Imagine a lot of wet white american women seeing this

Fixed

My state is almost three times bigger than your country, bro.
I'm sure I can fit a whole Ireland sized spot of 90% white folk in America.

.t plastic paddy thinking the troubles are even relevant anymore

The fakestinians have moved to mexico

I'm sure you could move goal posts even farther too
>b-but we have MORE white ppl!!!
AND a loooot more niggers.

If you go to nigger cities, yeah.
I rarely see them.
You might not know this, but American blacks are not fond of rural roads and farmland.
And I never intended on using that "more white ppl" argument.
What difference does it make to me if non whites live a whole European-country-sized distance away from me?

No we fuck them up and cause a ruckus. 2nd amendment.

AL Gore needs a new jet faggot. global warming has been a meme for 60 years.

Peaceful refugees who wouldn't harm anyone