My hands are trembling as I write this

My hands are trembling as I write this...
I must write this though I will be brave because it is important to hear....

It was a regular day like any other really
I was at my regular doctors appointment getting some news about a recent biopsy (NOT A BIG DEAL! Medicaid paying for additional testing and I just wanted to be safe rather than sorry totally preventative measures.)

Anyway thats when I saw her, walking through the doors of my doctors lobby.
Everything the media tells us about, the disenfranchised, the burdened. Those who never chose to come to america in the first place and now they are trapped here.

She looked tired. Like our race had beaten her down not only emotionally but physically too. Every privileged bone in my body was rattling. I was so overcome with this feeling of understanding and love. I knew this would not be a normal doctors visit.

She sat down next to me, bones weary beautiful brown skin. Her hands were too tired from holding her baby, this future king or next Obama. I looked at her straight in the eyes. I wanted her to feel validated and heard. I wanted her to trust me even though what my fathers did to her was monstrous.

I told her I could carry her child for her. I asked her to lay her burden down on my shoulders if only for a few moments. I could take it. She allowed me to hold this precious life. I suddenly felt so overcome with love and understanding I had to post here and try to let you all know love is real and you are not beyond redemption.

Attached: Euphoric.jpg (1660x1291, 151K)

Attached: christ cucks in a nutshell.jpg (931x3191, 1.12M)

Attached: christcucks.jpg (2550x1188, 473K)

And then everyone clapped.

Attached: maximum cuck.jpg (1059x1420, 336K)

Here’s your you

All hail the destruction of white people

go back to pleddit faggot

>Literally
(You)

Attached: 960x0.jpg (960x1496, 159K)

>nice strawman faggot, read the sticky
You faggot atheists are so tiring.

Attached: Nice-Christianity.jpg (1500x2057, 893K)

Attached: burn this bitch down.png (530x511, 39K)

OP is a faggot

Attached: FUUUUUCK YOU.jpg (1664x1064, 161K)

Attached: Slowly, he began to hate them....png (3591x2767, 1.01M)

See you 2050 when half the population is black and you will have no choice to love everyone or die. What's wrong with black people besides we captured them and enslaved them?

Attached: BBC2.jpg (550x403, 91K)

Its not about the destruction of white people (That will happen by nature we just like to fucccc lol) its about not having hate in your heart

Attached: 7777777.jpg (227x241, 18K)

The current rate of abortions nationwide for pregnancies in black women is now over 50 percent. In New York City, 70 percent of pregnancies of black women end up being aborted. Al Sharpton recently forced a billboard company to remove a billboard that stated that the most dangerous place in New York for a black man is in the womb.

Blacks have no future in the United States. Hispanics (who outnumber blacks in the US) hate blacks worse than whites. Chinese (who will eventually take their place) hate blacks with a fierceness that no other race has ever shown. Any intelligent black would make plans to leave the United States to preserve their future generations, but they have demonstrated no desire to do so. So be it.

Edit: That was poorly worded. The most dangerous place for a *black person* is in the womb.

So repeal roe v wade?

That little boy will kill that man's grandson in 14 years. He will be dead by then, but his son will be at the trial. The little niglet will turn around and mock the grieving family because he doesn't understand cause and effect. And in his low IQ mind, he'll feel as though he's being persecuted by the family. His fat fuck mother and three fat sisters will also believe this, and hurl obscenities at this old man's son and daughter in law. And when the accused is allowed to address the court, he will talk about how the young white man he killed 'cried like a bitch' before he got shot. Then the judge will have him gagged for sentencing. The fat nigger mom will then attack the grieving mother in the lobby because her baby din do nuffin and why you persecutin' an shieet?

In the course of the investigation, they will discover that the black boy made hundreds of anti-white posts on instagram 2,0, and inexplicably targeted the only white man in sight for robbery and murder. They will not call it a hate crime. He will get 26 years, which will then be shortened to 15 to make room for the next batch of little niglets who killed white people for less than $200 worth of baubles.

Thats racist and you are on the wrong side of history. How does it feel that we are publicly winning and you are alone in your room with your hate?

Attached: Abolish_Ice.jpg (960x960, 137K)

>this b8 will get 300 replies
Sad

Lmfao. Pedo faggot. What you did is bordering on rape/molestation.

I really hope you bashed it on the pavement and broke his skull right there and then.
Fuck the optics.

Hey, my wife and dog are here

Old White dude appears to be praying to be struck by lightening.