Robert Mueller Credibly Accused of Rape

Now Dems are trying to do a coverup.

Why don't they believe women?

Attached: mueller is a rapist.png (598x718, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jacobawohl/status/1057492639480713216?s=21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1540926795044.jpg (756x960, 101K)

Attached: 1540926832294.jpg (768x960, 77K)

OOF

Wohl and his mommy are full of it, that's why. And does International Private Intelligence really exist, or is it just a guy who makes things up. Also Surefire Intelligence is a scam.

imagine not believing women

Did you even read this poor woman's story?

You're a misogynist rape culture piece of shit.

well because now all the sudden they come out years later when it's irrelevant trying to make a scene and stop the Republicans from taking over because the crazy liberals are gonna try to impeach trump and they can't do that with a bunch republicans in the house. look at the Kavanaugh case retard

Read her story you rapist piece of shit

Credible and brave.

#believeher you misogynist piece of shit. It's time old white Republican men stopped getting away with rape

go watch the rape culture isn't real change my mind by steven crowder on youtube liberal scum

Why would she tell it first to people like this? Dozens of responsible conservative publications would love to have this story.

You realize Meuller is a republican, right?

Look at you despicable rape apologist trying to cover up your old white male buddies

Attached: mueller the rapist trying to cover his tracks.png (590x318, 35K)

sauce??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

Oh NOW we use this logic when a political figure is accused of rape, but when it's Trump lmao...
Dems are such fucking niggers.

first, practically none of them are rapists u just wanna believe CNN and how about u liberals don't accuse Ben Schapiro (literally the biggest jew ever) of being a Nazi and not accuse trump of being one either when most of his family members are Jewish and he widely supports Jerusalem and oh yeah what rights are trump taking away from women

Yup, just like all these rapists. It's starting to become a pattern.

This is our last stand against these old white male Republican rapists. If Mueller can get away with it, then anyone can. We won't let this rape go unchecked.

because dems are the biggest bunch of hypocrites to ever walk the planet

Indelible in the genital

oh just because he tweeted about it makes it true %100?

One of the women who was offered money to make false accusations reported it immediately to the FBI, days before this. Some of these people are going to be indited.

On Thursday Mueller will go to jail for rape when this credible rape accuser comes out and tells her story to the world.

Tick tock.

That's right, if the party of mega antirape can't even flush out their own rapists, then what does that leave us with?

>questioning a rape victim
Kys

yes because everyone just goes around raping people

Complete bullshit made up by rape apologists trying to coverup for this white male Republican (Mueller).

See

Yeah, but those accusers did go to mainstream media after they went to the authorities.

>waits till right before his findings are released
>reeeeee in was raped reeeeee
The absolute state of right wing faggots.

Its in the upper left hand corner. but Jacob Wohl and his mommy AKA Surefire Intelligence are the sources.

>credible
Yeah I don't think so chief

Not according to the FBI.

Look at this rape apologist trying to coverup yet another rape by a white male Republican

Go fuck yourself, we let Kavanaugh get away with it, we won't let Mueller do the same

Attached: rapist mueller covering up his crimes.png (493x213, 19K)

He’s a RINO at best

>literally the exactly same thing happens 1800 times over on the left
>BUT YOU CAN'T QUESTION RAPE VICTIMS THEY WERE OBVIOUSLY TOO SCARED TO COME OUT ABOUT IT UNTIL NOW WHEN PEOPLE WOULD PROTECT THEM.

See You are making up bullshit to try to keep this white male rapist in power. Despicable.

This 100%

Look at her story and tell me you didn't cry Fucking rape culture piece of shit.

You pulled this shit with kavanaugh have a taste of your own medicine fuckface

It's called takin' one for the team, lmao, it's not rape if the perpetrator helps immigrate more muslims.

I laughed because it read like something out of a paperback romance novel.

this is very credible. Mueller is disgusting.

INB4 DEMOCRATS ON SUICIDE WATCH START SAYING REPUBLICANS NEVER CARED ABOUT RAPE VICTIMS UNTIL IT BENEFITTED THEM, AS A JUSTIFICATION FOR DEFLECTING THE ENTIRE SITUATION AND NORMALIZING RAPE AND DISTRACTING FROM THE CRIME.

Jokes on them, I still don't care about the victim, but that's the feds' jobs, not mine.

You woman hating piece of shit, go fuck yourself.

Attached: liar in chief, sep 12 2018.jpg (450x495, 17K)

>rape victims matter, except when they don't
I don't give a fuck about rape victims, and I don't have to. But you do. Enjoy squirming, faggot.

Mmm yeah talk dirty to me Trumptard feels so good

Misogynist rape apologists like you have no place in America.

Jacob is cringed as fuck

twitter.com/jacobawohl/status/1057492639480713216?s=21

Attached: 2D2566C0-07D5-45A8-B5E9-8CAA2F6F6E91.png (640x1136, 816K)

you guys will probably never take a look at it because it hurts your chosen narrative, but this fucknut kid's absolute incompetence in setting up fake websites and stuff to hoax mueller is the funniest thing i've seen in months

Because they are hypocrites.

That being said, I don't expect much will come from this accusation. If she has even a single corroborating witness I'd be absolutely shocked. I would still rate this an 11/10 troll if it actually gets any real media attention.

Attached: 1538997968509.jpg (316x463, 22K)

The FBI has already showed their cards in this regard during the Kavanaugh investigation. They are desperate to uphold the white (yes, white) patriarchal system. They are rape apologists and participated in the invalidating of women’s experiences

Attached: 62D57876-8949-44CA-B26C-DF597A4B4015.jpg (788x1024, 85K)

Believe all women you fucking rapist shithead

Attached: believe all women.png (215x199, 13K)

This.

FBI will coverup for white male Republicans like Mueller over and over again.

like fuck dude really

Attached: AbsoluteVerticalMongoose.jpg (965x643, 93K)

crowder is about as cuckservstive as they come. He picks intellectual fights with literally teenagers. I agree that rape culture isn’t real except in poor countries but crowder is a fag.

The fact that you're attacking the source and completely ignoring this poor woman's story is disgusting.

See Why are you trying to cover up for a white male Republican rapist?

I can only image how angry uneducated left-wing retards are right now lol. Unfortunately I can't enjoy it at the moment as I have to get back to enjoying my President, my sand nigger ban and my POPPIN' FRESH new Supreme Court.

Stay mad lol.

everyone's pretty amused. seriously though why is some dead eyed 20 year old doing political hit jobs for the republicans now? did james okeefe have a schedule conflict?

Fuck you for trying to let another white male Republican get away with rape

you just keep trying your heart out honey dont let them get you down

I waited to see if Kavanaugh was proven to be a rapist in the eyes of the law, I will wait until Mulluer is.
Having steady convictions and morals are what make us just. Do not fall for the double standard.

Though I do hope Mulleur is guilty.

Go fuck yourself. We are taking down all these white male Republican rapists and there's nothing you can do.

I like how these are both labeled 'international'

Obviously the work of foreign agents

Fuck borders, we are all one international people.

Are you retarded?

Go fuck yourself. We're burning down this patriarchy. Men will not be able to abuse women like they have in the past.

No we aren't satan.

The bible says render under ceaser what is ceasers

If you said that we are all one intergalactic people you might have held some weight. let me clue you into something. Technology will move us inwards or outwards. Your side already lost. The matrix is BTFO.

Seek the Gospel of Philip and the Nazirite Oath

Attached: yahsword.jpg (278x435, 23K)

Oh no, it is retarded.

equality is a myth faggot

Attached: 1540442447458.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

End male genital multiation

So much this. If it were a Democrat I could see letting it slide because the pendulum has swung so far in favor of facism that our only hope is too keep every progressive asset we have in good standing, but a republican? Wow, just wow. I’m literally shaking. I literally can’t even take this level of hurr durr coming from supposed intellectuals. You’re supposed to be on OUR side of history!!!!!!

He isn’t even being accused. A woman just reported that Jacob Whol tried to pay her to accuse him. That’s it. Nothing to get hopes up about

It is over Mueller is a proven rapist and pedophile. He is going to prison.

Attached: mueller.gif (478x276, 134K)

Seek a slow and painful death and go quote your jew book on your Kikebook where people will tell you that you are good

>credibly accused
> ‘affidavit’ littered with grammar and spelling mistakes on every line, characteristic of a stupid millennial virgin who never reads and just plays video games all day

As nice as it would have been, this shit is fake as fuck. Even a bottom barrel ambulance chasing attorney used spell check. Fucking stupid sub-25 year olds. Worthless pieces of shit, all of you. Go back to your stupid Pokémon Xbox faggotry

>Credibly accused
Don't forget to.use that term non stop without explaining why it's "credible" just like the libshits did

Democrats have a heads up that Mueller didn't deliver anything that could incriminate Trump. Now they're trying their damnedest to distance themselves, but not without leaving the door open.

Their hoping this made up sexual harassment shit memoryholes the fact they wasted 2 years of everyobody's time and money to come up empty handed. Then they hope to find someone to replace mueller again to restart this investigation again for the rest of the term, until he gets #metoo'd as well.

Attached: 1537173416960.jpg (387x302, 32K)

Why in the fuck did you guys choose those two retards for this?

His mother's phone. His mother's fucking phone.

Do you have any idea how much we're laughing at you?

Guys, its nice seeing shit like this blow back in their face, but keep in mind that ironically calling him a rapist as opposed to defending Kavanaugh doesn't really help.
Await evidence, or you're just giving them the ammunition they want.

Women are historically oppressed and should be believed because it's very difficult for them to come out about being raped, especially when it's a white male Republican in power like Robert Mueller.

Wow. So I guess because she was afraid to report the crime because of a broken patriarchal system as well as intimidation and threats from a senior government official and potential Supreme Court justice we are supposed to give him the benefit of the doubt? Listen pal, women don’t make these things up. I, for one, stand with women not against them.

>credible

Yeah no he may of done it he may of not but ever since Ford no woman is credible anymore

OP is Jacob Wohl

>we're

cringe

Keep attacking the source you rape apologist instead of addressing this poor woman's story.

BELIEVE WAHMEN!

Believe Whamens. He must step down!

Attached: 1510632051118.jpg (300x494, 38K)

I'm not attacking the source. The source says she was contacted to get paid to smear Mueller. LOL.

Yeah but it's a double edged sword, Republicans have to take Muller's side or they'll be hypocrites
So in the end it's a wash

Are you standing up for a white republican who has been credibly accused of rape? How dare you.

I can't believe you're so bigoted. It's 2018 and every sexual harassament, assault, and rape victim must be heard and believed. You bigots disgust me.

Did she report it at the time?

Do you stupid fucking faggots jerk off when you horseshit yourselves like this?

You're the one not listening to her. She says she was approached about getting paid to smear Mueller. Not listening to women as usual. LOL.

Former Mueller supporter here. I don’t think I can continue to support the special council in light of these very serious and credible allegations. The FBI must investigate. #believeWomen

Making up excuses to not believe her story. Predictable. You people are all the same and absolute disgusting. When your daughter, wife, or even you get raped your harassed you wont be so quick to dismiss.