Why is Jow Forums so stale now?

Why is Jow Forums so stale now?

Attached: pol.png (680x683, 351K)

It was always bad. Maybe you're just realizing how bad it always was.

all the knowledgeable posters moved to bant

Oldfags like ourselves are in short supply. The 2016 election truly broke this place. It was simply too many newfags too quickly, faster than we could integrate them

THIS

Jow Forums is the same as the hysterical boomers they like to make fun of, except with less life experience. It's sad how un-self aware most of this board is

Attached: 1499726838824.jpg (455x675, 86K)

I think your picture sums it up. Jokes are getting old and le hitler memes are not that edgy anymore.

because of the massive influx of non native posters and the outflux of long time posters/lurkers etc
a huge shift in site culture, basically

Why have so many memes been fucking Wojaks recently where are the new Jow Forums memes

Attached: freshOC.jpg (500x313, 11K)

jews get in the oven
niggers steal bikes
mexicans have to go back
poo will never use the loo

But you're still here forever, fren. Buckle in.

>projecting

it’s called OC and when fags like you are lazy nobody wants to bother

And mutt will always have a coal burning mother

at least they still hate the jews

t.SEETHING

Attached: 1499892174028.jpg (482x413, 98K)

deport all illegal Jow Forumsmigrants

It got too popular. I miss old Jow Forums.

Why are you

phoneposters and too many retards

>flat earth
>not doughnut earth
pshhht

Attached: 50261C1F-6B3B-4FEE-A623-02C0EEDB0EED.png (500x375, 182K)

Partly we got what we wanted. Pol was basically a place where people who had their thoughts and words brutally suppressed by the dominant culture could come to vent. We could discuss anything we wanted with like minded people. The events of the last 2 years however have made it much more acceptable to discuss things like immigration, sex roles, feminism, racial problems, and globalism out in public without major backlash. You still cant start sperging out and call people niggers and kikes in the street, but much of what used to be discussed on pol is now out there in public. Pol has grown stale for the same reason bars today probably aren't nearly as fun as speakeasys used to be during the time of prohibition.

Too many based MAGA reddit Americans.

Attached: 1501897994633.jpg (1160x963, 337K)

>tips fedora
Actually pretty funny

Reasons.

Attached: Stagnant boards.png (1718x560, 273K)

>has to come to an American board to have anything resembling free speech
It's okay Ahmed

This, too.

Attached: fucking reddit.jpg (873x618, 424K)

Hitler just isn't that edgy anymore

Thanks for proving my point, retard

What's that? You better be typing this from Speakers Corner m8 or Imma send a bobby after you

Becuase your cancer is making it sick.

Yep. Keep going. You might get an upvote if you keep this up.

Attached: a51653ef1b1023a55dd8a80f3a7cff47 (1).jpg (2048x1024, 1.38M)

I can't think of many things more "Boomer" than reminiscing on how everything used to be better than it currently is now.

Translate that into Jow Forums and you just get a bunch of bitchy women upset their club's not so secret anymore.

>leftwing retards still getting btfo by Jow Forums and this is all they can offer in return

Pathetic

>everyone I don't like is a redditor
Cute but you know it's not true. Meanwhile you really, seriously don't even have freedom of speech. You're a turbocuck who can't even be trusted to own a gun

>the lady doth protest too much
You are a redditor. I can tell because you think that spouting tired insults we've all seen a thousand times before is BASED and you are BTFOing me. You are hoping for some (you)'s from your fellow American redditors. They are your upvotes

I'd call you a mutt, and I'd probably be 100% correct in doing so, but I won't, because originality and creativity is important, and only a literal retard would think that parroting something over and over and over is clever.

Goodnight.

>because originality and creativity is important, and only a literal retard would think that parroting something over and over and over is clever.
>I'd call you a mutt
The ironing

Sad isn't it. When will they learn.

Cancer has been killing this website since at least 2007. It's nothing new. In fact, this website is really just a metastasized tumor from SomethingAwful.

Attached: 93p68cher1g01.jpg (500x470, 25K)

Attached: 4635246354.jpg (3000x1811, 725K)

We won. Our empire grows decadent and weak as we wait, bored, for a suitable adversary.

Why are niggers so niggory.
What with their lips and watermelon eating.
Why just the other day i saw two niggers all hobbling down the street like apes hopping on stuff and scaring the white woman.
It was horrible i tell you one of them had a bike i suspect wasnt his and they kept grabbing their genitals and sneering alot.
Luckily a cop shot them both on some trumped up charges on being filthy niggers.
Im glad to be back at my white neighborhood white my white wife and white children. Everything white as god intended.