Is this still happening?

Is this still happening?

Attached: 330px-It's_OK_to_be_white.jpg (330x587, 39K)

Yes, but with the improved version this time.

Attached: 1540432481676.png (3508x4960, 194K)

But in all seriousness, I'm about to print this and put it up. is it the right day?

NO

Put it up tomorrow night

Attached: poc.jpg (1352x1352, 203K)

Yes. Keep it simple, don't break the law, post as many as you can under the cover of your costume. Leave them in high visibility areas. Use trick or treat bags to hide the fliers and posting supplies like tape and so on.
Good luck, stay safe, and avoid cameras. It's not illegal, but lefties will find a way to ruin your life if you're ID'd.

I thought October 31st?

Halloween is the right day, I don't know what day it is in the US. Only use the improved version though, don't listen to shills.

Will I be caught if I use a college printer?

All it needs is “Come join us at Jow Forums.org/pol/

>PoC
>literally
>Colored People

The left are the real racists, we're just realists. Not even I would call a black man a colored person.

Yeah but it's tommorow night user

Attached: 1540560191457.png (528x484, 47K)

Yep. My stickers are ready

Attached: Screenshot_20181031-010316_QuickPic.jpg (720x449, 192K)

Attached: fuk yea.gif (256x145, 296K)

Yes.
But this is more important than whether or not some prog-roastie let's you touch her breast one time.

Printers do have identifiable inksplatter patterns and printers do log the print queue even after it's done. Will you be caught? Not guaranteed, but if you give away too much of your identity and where the items were made they can try to match up your fliers with the aforementioned evidence.
In short, not impossible, but it is unlikely if you're careful.

OK, all on the same page, tomorrow after halloween is over I will place them at 3 am or so. Technically nov 2nd??

Don't fall for the "Improved" version meme.

>complain the libs are always crying and playing victim
>doing the most victim complex type shit imaginable
my sides

Viva la revolución!

well played

>The left are the real racists
Hi rebbit. First day here?

Is Jannie deleting IOTBW threads?
Do i need to tink tink?

Attached: jannies cant touch him.png (545x470, 127K)

>turk shill trying to slide

Use the cover of costume user. The idea is to post them along public routes that people will traverse during Halloween. This means right when night rolls around tomorrow, post them. You'll need the darkness to provide you an edge in stealth.

I most certainly hope so!
GREEN LIVES MATTER
GREY LIVES MATTER aswell.