Pol BTFO

Sit and spin you racist fascist douchebags.

Undocumented immigrants aren't causing the US th o become some 3rd world violent crime hellhole. They come her seeking opportunity and freedom from the violence in their home countries. Stop falling for the GOP fear mongering bullshit.

Attached: IMG_20181031_010001.jpg (1024x886, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pewhispanic.org/interactives/unauthorized-immigrants/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>your beliefs

Attached: IMG_0661.jpg (2000x2000, 303K)

Source: two random shills
All fields

It gets better!!!

Attached: IMG_20181031_005608.jpg (1024x682, 56K)

Pee pee

>((statistics)) intentionally under report crimes by subhumans cuz of PC

Holy shit that is an incredibly large portion of crimes and especially homicides committed by illegals compared to their supposed share of the population.

I was kinda just in this for memes before but we really need to get fucking rid of them. By force if need be.

>measured in standard deviations from the mean
is it physically possible to be more obvious

That graph only shows that crime decreased. But not that crime caused by migrants decreasing.

If you see the general crime of usa from 1990, you can see it decreased overall, irrespective of migration. Your graph might only be a proof of there being more illegals, not that there are less crimes since the crimedrop by whites might have compensated by crime rate increase by beaners. If you need more convincing, just look at crimerates by ethnicity in usa.

/thread.

Attached: crimefig1.png (1100x743, 29K)

>its impossible convict illegals since they are fleeing the country
>therefore the illegals are not doing crimes

The eternal leftomuttoid insect logic.

the population of illegals is far smaller than natives

so they commit crimes in much higher rates

>two things change at about the same rate, therefore they are related

Attached: le spurious correlation fallacy face.jpg (640x456, 32K)

Take out niggers and what does that "native-born" statistic become

Attached: 1511241604445.jpg (2032x3528, 1.07M)

less blacks, less crime more like

I've seen migrant ghettos first hand in Southern California. They are war zones on US soil. Go fuck yourself.

>It isn't a crime if you don't report it.

Attached: tell me more.gif (245x163, 147K)

>dem DUIs
Petition to make driver's licenses illegal for spics.

So what percentage of taxes do illegal immigrants pay compared to citizens? What percentage of illegal immigrants lower income for American citizens? What percentage of illegal immigrants are on welfare or some other form of entitlements compared to citizens? What percentage of narcotics are brought into the country by illegal aliens?

Literally eat a bag of dicks you straw manning faggot. We don't want illegals because of the drugs and the economic reasons.

Do you find it surprising that wealthier states have lower crime rates and that illegal migrants tend to head towards wealthier states?

That second graph does you no favors and indeed makes a strong argument from Trumps beliefs because it shows people that were illegal migrants removed from society homicides would decrease by over 60% and that all crimes would also go down.

>the decrease of crime caused by whites must be ignored, because otherwise my shillgraph wont work! Whites are forever criminals! Viva Le Marxism! Beaners are the saviors of the planet!

ITT.

Because the police refuse to go into those neighborhoods. We're a Sanctuary State for a reason

delete this counter-narrative
DELET THIS NOW

>literally almost the homicide rate of the native people
>not even 1/16th the population
LMAO

They should fix their home countries and stop turning them into 3rd world shitholes.

>wapo
Kek

They’re not they’re not immigrants they’re foreigners who are illegally in the country

>wapo
literal bullshit

Talk to me when you have that broken down by year.

Attached: gggg.png (1129x529, 78K)

user those stats for illegals are fucking bad. There are an estimated 1,650,000 illegal immigrants[1] in Texas out of the 28,300,000 total population. If illegals make up about an average of half of the criminal convictions as your chart seems to indicate, then they make up a massively disproportionate number of those crimes.

[1] pewhispanic.org/interactives/unauthorized-immigrants/

Yes because illegals commit less murders per capita than niggers, which is a horrible point of reference if you're trying to make a case for the illegals. More illegals equal more murders overall not to mention all of the government benefits they take advantage of in excess of what they put in.

Attached: image.jpg (460x310, 31K)

That's only because they commit crimes like all other criminals, against their own people and illegal aliens are much less likely to report crimes for fear of deportation.

Also they displace niggers, which gives a false impression. They are still far more criminal than whites, just not nearly as bad as niggers.

Attached: Crime rates.jpg (1024x1024, 105K)

>no r-squared
>no p value
>no data analysis of any kind
You can do that shit in Excel. Get out with your 9th grade attempts at data

We need to stop calling them illegal “immigrants” and call them something like “foreigners illegally in our country”. They aren’t immigrants and shouldn’t be even considered as such.

>not taking the leftist bait of the preposterous claim that immigration caused the decrease of crime.

>being this rational

They won't like this you know..

What constitutes as 'undocumented' in this studies? And what the fuck is 'cato institute'? Never heard of it before. Garbage argument uses garbage analytics.

>not believing in meme data
>refusing to submit to NPC science
nazi detected. KEK

What makes them any different from European immigrants fleeing struggles for opportunity prior to the 21st century? Why do they have to stay in their countries? Why didn't the European immigrants just stay home and improve their situation?

Fucking obliterated!!!

Attached: 1517792098805.gif (326x250, 802K)

Idc what they do. They can do it in their own country

And what about sanctuary cities? Illegals aren't convicted in those cities. I should know considering how many street shitters I have in my sanctuary city that sells opioids.

This.

>And what the fuck is 'cato institute'?
A "libertarian" think tank. I put "libertarian" in quotes because their concerns have much more to do with making globalist propaganda than individual liberty.

If you're on Jow Forums trying to talk American politics, you have to know what Cato is. They're pretty much the libertarian think tank.

It is garbage analytics though

First of all that graph does not take into account that it's the poorer states that accept less immigrants and probably have higher rates of blacks in the population who commit more crime. Such as the New England, the south.

Also the data is all over the place

Blacks make up the majority of native born crime, the undocumented crime is still very high according to this graph. Which correlates with IQ of mestizos and blacks

What makes them different is that Europeans created the most advanced culture in Europe and then did it again in America. These third worlders lived in poverty since the dawn of time and have never created anything because they are incapable of producing civilization. Bringing them here won't make them civilized.
But it will decay the European civilizations, the best civilizations. We must preserve that which is good from that which is not. And honestly at this point we'll have to send liberals to live in the third world since they also decay society.

Lolbertarians call it Stato. It really is just neoliberal trash

Stop coaxing people to look up crime statistics, you're making things worse.

Attached: Blacks Involved in Mass Shootings Jan-June 2018.jpg (796x719, 148K)

KATE STEINLE. Her name was Kate Steinle you slimy KIKE.

Attached: exterminate.jpg (800x460, 60K)

Your brain needs to be removed from your skull simpleton. Shut the fuck up.

I've never heard of it, probably why it's garbage.

>illegals shitting out anchor beanlets that join gangs and do drive-bys get counted as native-born
>HAHA CHECKMATE DURMPFEIS

Neck yourself.

Love these threads, illegals do a high number of crimes for the amount of the population they make up. Native people are the mass majority, of course their crime rates will be higher. That doesn't mean we should tolerate more crime.

That's the entire native population of Native US vs 20 something million ILLEGAL immigrants. Are you really that fucking retarded?

>a small portion of the population doesn't commit as much crime as the much larger portion of the population
>comes pretty damn close in homicides, though
>that means we should welcome the increase of crime that shouldn't even be occurring in the first place

Attached: 1524800794699.jpg (535x462, 34K)

Are you? It's a per capita statistic. Stop holding us back, idiot.

You do realize that's per 100,000 and not every single crime committed by each group? You do know how statistics work, right?

But despite that, the statistacs is still flawed due to neglecting the compensating effect of decrease in white crime. This chart is basically saying "Despite the country getting flooded with these insectoids, the whites managed to decrease their crimes so much that the increase of insectiods was barely noticed in this specific timeframe, cool huh!?"

Do you, stupid fuck, know what is one thing that all illegals avoid doing? Reporting fucking crimes!

you have responded to one of the two following cases:

1: Finkelstein jidf from Tel aviv trying to make nazis look evul.

2: some inbred yahoo from alabama incapable of comprehending something he wrote himself.

3: Some lefty cuck from plebbit thinking he finally managed to infiltrate the big bully of the internet, Jow Forums.

Make your pick.

>What makes them any different from European immigrants fleeing struggles for opportunity prior to the 21st century?
IQ, for one.
>Why do they have to stay in their countries?
Why can't they make their own countries as good as ours instead of dragging us down to their level?
>Fucking obliterated!!!
Why does the Left bant like autistic children, even when all they do is ask questions rather than present facts?

If they are undocumented, how do they know how many of them are there ?

Not even illegals want to live around niggers

Take out niggers and get back to me.

>hurr durr I’m so retarded I can’t tell the difference between Europeans and shitskins

Feel free to name a shitskin country you’d want to live in and then fuck off

Oh look another post by an ID that I can completely discredit because we all know memeflags are embarrassed Israeli kikes. Have fun yid. Anons should remember to simply hide every memeflag thread ever made.

Total number of Democratic party votes minus total number of registered Democratic voters equals number of unregistered voters equals number of illegal aliens.

all these charts show is that without undocumented immigrants we would have that much less crime

Attached: PixelPepeFedora.gif (112x112, 20K)

Fuck, we need more pirates

Native born? Gee

Attached: 1483717027071.webm (641x360, 2.71M)

Hollywood needs to stop pumping out shitty movies and television then

My son was almost bludgeoned by an undocumented wetback today. Considering calling ice on that beannigger

>>Holy shit that is an incredibly large portion of crimes and especially homicides committed by illegals compared to their supposed share of the population.

what are you talking about? the figures are adjusted for population. both legal and illegal immigrants commit crimes at a lower rate according to that chart.

That's because Hispanics drive out blacks in turf wars

Attached: 139F103D-0C07-4A0A-A160-BE09EF392421.jpg (750x600, 122K)

Why are you considering? Do it now. The spic already broke the law before he ever almost bashed your son. And teach your son to be wary of these people.

Someone drank the kike kool-Aid

Attached: 6679DE24-9DE8-441E-BC07-127FB81227A4.jpg (950x942, 211K)

adjusted for total population, or population within their own group?

Crimes highest correlation is youth and male. With interceding variables like poverty and education level. We aren’t even replacing ourselves so there’s less young people to commit crime.

Attached: npc mob.png (680x420, 157K)

Attached: 30059180-7690-44E0-A353-F0CF177E15D2.jpg (800x598, 84K)

I wonder what two things illegals typically experience.. Could it be poverty and lack of education?

If they are so peaceful, why aren't you living the rat infested shit holes with them?

Probably but there’s always gonna be poverty and lack of education so where does it say we need tp lift Mexicans out of poverty before Chinese or Africa. Surely Niggers have more victimization than spicks. Why do Chinese people not flood in with their billions and take all the spaces

Attached: 9915C194-F4AC-4892-B7A7-AF3096CB6023.jpg (2653x1759, 3.33M)

The data In is population adjusted you utter utter retards.
Hilarious watching ethnonat brainlets spin away their cognitive dissonance.

violent crime of all kinds in the united states of has been decreasing for the last century. it has nothing to do with illegal immigration.
as for illegal immigration, we have a right as a nation to chose who comes here and to KNOW who comes here. no foreigner has the right to immigrate. Stop falling for the Democratic Party's illegal-immigrant-vote-grabbing bullshit. you've been brainwashed to believe that a ton of illegals flooding the country in order for the democrats to secure more votes is acceptable. meanwhile, you probably also believe that russia ((("interfered"))) in the 2016 election without any evidence whatsoever, yet this is considered to be an attack on our democracy.
kys you unprincipled npc i-let-the-media-think-for-me brainlet.

Nothing there indicates legal residence. Another retard with cognitive dissonance.

Weak bait

Attached: TerryVictoryDance.gif (360x314, 2.86M)

Surprisingly little bit of this decline had to do with removing Lead from gasoline.
Mostly because of Abortion though.

>canada
>antisemitism
not bad

Attached: nigger.jpg (638x325, 24K)

They’re all fucking Mexicans you delusional fucking leftist degenerate idiot.

Attached: 9C14840E-3FC8-461E-890F-1F92C9B56116.jpg (652x310, 71K)

Lurk 2 years before posting faggot

undocumented share of the population does not measure whether or not the crime rate from undocumented people increases. for ex. if a lot more legal immigrants enter, then undocumented share of population will decrease, and if the % of undocumented commuting crimes stays the same, then the "undocumented share of the population" will decrease, but the crime rate per 1,000 undocumented, the more important stat, stay the same. So it is unclear if the crime rate per undocumented person is increasing or decreasing over time.

That doesn't contradict my point, Captain Down Syndrome. Between 1990 and 2017 violent crime dropped all across the country for numerous unrelated reasons. Besides, shows illegals are proportionally much more likely to commit violent crimes, since they're less than 1/16th of the total population. That's cognitive dissonance for ya.

Moving the goalposts this hard. Hit a nerve, did it? OP countered Trumps media brainwashing about illegals committing crimes with hard facts. Whos the NPC?

>niggers commit more crime than spics
Not surprised in the least

this

so you're saying that almost 1000 native texans gets murdered each year by illegal immigrants? you're saying the price of tolerance is 1000 dead texans? because every country is going to have crime commit by locals regardless, and if you removed all the illegal immigrant crime, just exactly how dangerous is texas compared to other places in the world?

Classic case of correlation not proving causation.

OP is butthurt, and obviously a fag.

My sides are in orbit. Can you not read graphs? Do you really not know what 'per 100000 population' means'?

What if I told you that's exactly the part that supports my point?
>pic related, you.

Attached: captain down syndrome.jpg (271x400, 12K)

Let me help you out down syndrome retard.

That would only be useful if they were adjusted for their own specific populations your utter fucking drooling incompetent. It doesn't say that, its just adjusted for the general population. So illegal spics are committing 3/4 as much murder as natives with as the native population. But that (((statistics))) are massaged so fucking drooling idiots like yourself think their isnt a illegal spic crime problem.

Jesus fucking Christ you cant make this shit up how retarded leftists are.