Hate towards police

I really don't understand why this guy doesn't trust this policeman. The policeman explains the situation and remains clam, but this kid just seems super stressed by him.

What's up with Americans hating the police so much?

Also the comments make me wanna pull my hair out.

Attached: cop.png (1273x709, 444K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=817n6l5mrkM
youtu.be/6cNXU5bw0aU
youtu.be/kZ2Rxj60u5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oof actually forgot to link the video
youtube.com/watch?v=817n6l5mrkM
Here it is

Media propaganda.
You never hear about happy stories. The hundreds if not thousands of heroic acts, acts of kindness and professionalism displayed by police, it simply doesn't sell.
It results in people distrusting the police.

>Sumbudy called us and you match the descripshit
With this they can literally stop you if they feel like.
The cop becomes pretty belligerent threatening him like a nigger with his taser and making him sit on the wet pavement. And in the end it's all for nothing. Does the cop really think a fleeing criminal is going to run towards him oblivious to the fact he's there. Also hand cuffs him to coerce him since the kid shows no intention to flee and is young and naive.

We love police here. I get pulled over for speeding every now and then because I like to drive fast. Cop always gives me a warning because A: i'm white. B. i'm polite

Having a nice car helps too

One time I was pulled over doing 69 in a 50. The cop was like, "I'm gonna have to give you a ticket." And i was like, "ok, that's fair." And then he said "but i'll tell you what I'll knock it down to 59 in a 50." Saved me an extra $100 on the fine. Nice cop.

only thing i think the policeman is stupid for is saying that its the law to have an ID

>it's a nigger
Figures. Fucker just had to tell him his name and show him an ID, but apparently that's too fucking hard.

I can tell by the faggots heavy bean accent he doesn't belong here anyway. Good riddance.

Be polite, follow instructions, but remember that the police are not on your side. They are corrupt and incompetent.

Well idk... Shit like this doesn't really ever happen in my country and if it does, people usually trust the police 100%

>Fucker just had to tell him his name and show him an ID

Exactly my thoughts

>implying
youtu.be/6cNXU5bw0aU

How is this related to the police?

PS. fuck immigration

this

Be civil but never trust them. They are trained in tactics to intimidate you to give up your rights

Well clearly there is crime which is what the person was stopped for.

Attached: police_brutality_rhode_island_police_officer_edward_krawetz1.jpg (1210x705, 113K)

Niggers always, always, always have to try and find some little way to exert power in these situations. They have to 'win' somehow, in some small way. They're absolutely animals and they can't just buck up, be mature, and do what needs to be done. So they don't give their ID, or they don't give their name, or they start telling the cop what he's not allowed to do. Niggers are the reason our interactions with cops are so strained. They've had to adapt their public personas in order to deal with these subhumans, and now we all pay the price for their inhumanity.

I'm not a fan of cops. As I've gotten older, I at least can respect what they're supposed to be doing, even if I can't respect how their jobs usually turn out. But even still, I know that we can both just finish up the interaction with the most politeness we can muster and go on with our lives. Niggers absolutely cannot understand this most simple concept.

I got pulled over a few years back. My license was expired, but my girlfriend needed me to navigate some difficult terrain before we got back to our cabin. On some tiny little road, I get pulled over. Told my license was expired and asked to step out of the car. I did, the cop was kind of a dick, so I just clammed up. I usually do a little back and forth banter, but not this time. He pressed a couple buttons to see if I was one of those pricks who has to get the last word in. Instead I just stayed quiet until asked a direct question, which I answered in the minimum amount of words necessary. By the time it was over, I was fuming because this prick just kept being a faggot, but what good would it do to make a scene or try and one-up him? You can't one-up someone who's in a position to exert all kinds of petty authority on you. Niggers are like pit bulls in that sense, they're just programmed to bite on any perceived 'disrespect', and I honestly think cops have learned to probe for that reaction.

cops piss me off because quite often i can see them speeding, going the wrong way down roads because its quicker, etc.

But i happened to be going a little faster than the speed limited during the night on a well lit interstate when the weather is perfectly safe i deserve to be fined. Fucking hypocritical power tripping faggots.

I didn't say there isn't crime in Finland, I was saying there isn't mistrust between the people and the police.

empty interstate as well.

>I submit to tyranny because life is too beautiful under it.

Because they lie consistently even if you are white, innocent, and have no police record. They are not governed by the same laws that citizens are expected to live by.

bitch probably deserved it.

so what are you doing to fight the tyranny of the police?

>I take a long post and sum it up in retarded ways that miss the point because I'm a faggot.

Well according to the video description the person was let off afterwards.

One time I pulled a cop over doing 50 in a 69

Attached: asdfdsfs.png (500x592, 120K)

>acts like he posted a literary masterpiece

The only reason I replied to you was because you got triples. You need to work on your reading comprehension because you don't understand anything you've read thus far. Get triples again or I'll ignore you.

I've seen so many videos of American police being nice and treating people with respect as long as you treat them with respect too. Unfortunately that isn't the case here, at least in sydney that is. Very corrupt and act like dicks even if you treat them respectfully. Especially women cops.

did he say he was fighting it faggot. You dont have to fight tyranny but you also dont have to suck its dick.

>wants people to heed orders but can't heed the digits

>>What's up with Americans hating the police so much?

police in america can ruin your lives in an instant if they're having a bad day unless you're wealthy. why would you trust them?

>You never hear about happy stories. The hundreds if not thousands of heroic acts, acts of kindness and professionalism displayed by police, it simply doesn't sell.

yeah because that's just them doing their fucking job. do you hear about truck drivers making successful deliveries?

you're not very smart, are you?

>cop kills your dog then shoots your mum
problem? y u hate me?

If you really live in Finland you can't grasp the nasty shit of what's happening here.
If you've any fucking since at all you will oppose all immigration and Leftist POSs.

Theres always special snowflakes who want to be treated different

>They're absolutely animals and they can't just buck up, be mature, and do what needs to be done. So they don't give their ID, or they don't give their name, or they start telling the cop what he's not allowed to do. Niggers are the reason our interactions with cops are so strained. They've had to adapt their public personas in order to deal with these subhumans, and now we all pay the price for their inhumanity.
Preach

Then why not just shut the fuck up like the fucking fencesitting faggots you and him are?

I wonder how the cop would act if you let it be known that you know a call like that is a matter of public record and can be followed up on?

Attached: npc-meme85.jpg (500x607, 47K)

Oh believe me, I do oppose immigration.

I don't understand why they try to hustle people with made up bullshit like that. It always feels third-worldy.

Police have done some fucked up shit, and not just to black people. I remember a story about a white kid who got tazed by a policeman because the policeman decided he wasn't being respectful enough. Gave the kid brain damage. Fuck that. If that happened to my kid I would want that cop tortured and killed.

What the fuck can you do? I'm a fan of rebellious posing as much as anyone, but what the fuck are our options? Tell the cop to fuck off and then he finds some excuse to fuck you up?

Police are the enforcement arm of the capitalist, globalist ruling class. They are generally of only moderate intelligence and are kept in line with their lavish pensions and salaries, as well as a gang-like "thin blue line" culture and code of conduct which results in not only routine abuse of powers but they cover it up as well for their "blue brothers".

Fuck police. They will obey any order in return for getting to have power and getting financial benefits.

Practice civil disobedience, or not encourage acceptance of it at the least. This is our own country, not another.

Civil disobedience? Kek, what the fuck are you talking about dude? I give lip to the wrong cop and he might fuck my shit sideways, you can never know. Shove your "civil disobdience" up your ass. Dumb niggas like you pretending the world is a dreamland where shit goes your way if you try and act the hero

Well you just admit your own complacency. Things don't get done by doing nothing.

I've never had an issue with the cops here. This sort of reaction is the result of media only covering the negative and in most cases just making shit up. Honestly most police just want to be not busy at the end of their shifts so they can go home at exactly 5pm (or whatever time) and they all want that pension. That's it.

>Practice civil disobedience, or not encourage acceptance of it at the least
please explain how, give examples

Shit organize resist fight campaign raise awareness, just like you do about sjws and jews. It's literally the only thing standing between you and them.

Fighting drunks in the gutter as a career choice tells you their intelligence.

Yeah that's understandable but the fact is the potential for conflict is still there and can become a bigger problem if not addressed.

>I stopped you because of what you yelled, but you know it's your right, but I can still create trouble for you because....you know...
youtu.be/kZ2Rxj60u5g

It's actively promoted in the liberal media. They rarely report police getting killed by blacks (happens all the time) but every time they kill a black guy it is national news.
The media created a false narrative that has torn the social fabric of the country apart. The MSM should get the rope.

>Implying no 32 gun salute and publicized trial on the news of the convicted person's crucifixion as a warning to all who oppose.

I pretty much hate cops to a level. Just the, "Dick hard in pants on their first job to abuse their authority" types. Then there's the smart-ass typical fried doughnut fucks that play the "I smell weed on you" games. Out of about 95% of the cops I hate. There's surprisingly 5% actual good ones that would take their job more serious, but to a lesser and understandable degree.