Why do you hate white women and want to breed with Asian chicks, Jow Forums?

Why do you hate white women and want to breed with Asian chicks, Jow Forums?

Attached: g4qvpmq19x0z.jpg (1080x1080, 183K)

Because white women are awful and Asian women are not. I want to marry a woman who actually wants to have children and start a family. White women don't. They want to be men.

Jow Forums never gotten laid in hs an asians look younger so they can hallucinate they are fucking little girls.

I hate everyone equally.

I want to breed a finnish woman but they're as terrible as all other western women at this point.

I don't hate white women.

I hate all women, they are all terrible. Dumb, emotional, childish..

they are all garbage.

muh privilege

>I want to marry a woman who actually wants to have children and start a family
Asian women have the lowest fertility in the world.

Attached: asian_fertility.png (982x279, 12K)

KAWAII WAIFU SUKI DESU

Attached: 1959-2018.jpg (695x357, 62K)

Well you're right about that but the western woman can't be controlled because of their feminist brainwash.

Attached: korea_south.png (1304x765, 733K)

You have a child with an Asian woman, and she is a dedicated mother. You have a child with a white woman, and she divorces you, uses the child to milk you of child support, and raises the child to be a pozzed totem of her virtue signalling.

Natural population decline in Japan.

Attached: japan.png (1463x667, 121K)

Because they are hot and make good wives. Unlike White chicks. tl;dr All Whites be Hapa soon.

Attached: MM and wife.jpg (305x165, 9K)

>You have a child with a white woman, and she divorces you, uses the child to milk you of child support, and raises the child to be a pozzed totem of her virtue signalling.
Sounds like the exact opposite of all of the white women in my family, but what do I know.

Grow the fuck up. You sound just like the little boys did when I was little, thinking girls are icky and stupid.
You're the one who's really childish here. Hope you grow up and start behaving all weird around women like a normal man.

Attached: china.png (1365x121, 22K)

>and it will be beautiful

Attached: 0E55937D-FCEC-4CE5-98CD-157B706F1DEA.jpg (1200x1045, 257K)

Sounds like you are ready to start sucking some dick.

>Inb4 Nordcucks say brown hair = not White

Compare to the fertility rate of the Faroe Islands.

Attached: faroe_islands.png (1084x295, 13K)

because if they dont reject me flat out they hit me with this line (completely factual this happened three days ago) : "sorry but i am into black guys" ..

plus sure i put some of the blame on myself i dont know how to get women

I don't .
I want to breed with a prime 14 yo white chick.
I'm not white btw :3.

Are you handing out the women in your family? No? Then why bring them up? I'm talking about the broad population of white women, not your tiny bit of personal experience.

Meant for

Your stats only seem to suggest that people stop having kids when their space is crowded. China, Japan, and South Korea are some of the most densely packed nations on Earth. The Faroe Islands are practically empty.

Fpbp. Checked. Done.

KAWAII WAIFU SUKI DESU

Attached: KAWAII ASIAN.jpg (519x768, 98K)

idk about breed but fuck? yes. they're small, tight and submissive as fuck. marry one and it's a fucking light switch overnight. she sweet as fuck 'till you put a ring on it. have yo fun and run, never bareback they lie bout the pill.

The population density of France and China are roughly equal, and yet the fertility rate of France is 2.07, and the fertility rate of China is 1.60.

I came to this thread for the Joosten pics.
You faggots never fail to disappoint.

Attached: 1511211621979.jpg (705x940, 106K)

I don't. You're acting as if a few shills here are the majority.

Attached: 1536852345877.jpg (1198x1837, 733K)

Attached: joost shower.webm (1920x1080, 2.46M)

And which of those countries has more African and Arab immigration? Hmmm, I wonder.