Alright Jow Forums what the fuck is this shit? Is this in anyone elses city? Whats the fucking rabbit head...

Alright Jow Forums what the fuck is this shit? Is this in anyone elses city? Whats the fucking rabbit head? Some fucking leftie wannabe revolutionist bullshit?

Attached: 20181031_005848.jpg (2037x3302, 804K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wSJ4GWBJ3Pc
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149451435/
vultureofcritique.wordpress.com/2016/11/09/looks-like-podesta-is-linked-to-the-white-rabbit/amp/
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1667108
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 20181031_005851.jpg (1600x2171, 385K)

Imagine posting that flier thinking you're actually going to effect anything at all. Not one vote is going to be made or changed because of that. The left is pathetic.

Didn't Q used to say some dumb shit about following a white rabbit?

Lmfao is that renamon

They have like four other fucking "slogans" too its fucking bullshit

Link?

Is it OK to Be white
It's not okay to be white in Australia
youtu.be/wSJ4GWBJ3Pc

Attached: 20181031_005933.jpg (2160x2979, 630K)

Truly thought provoking.

OP likely took the pic himself, seeing as he literally posted an enlarged image of the rabbit head without decreasing its resolution, you fucking NPC.

Snowbunny?

I am op I wanted the link to the Q mentioning the white rabbits, fuck off

Not bad, just needs a tiny bit of work.

Attached: download.jpg (1000x1500, 89K)

OP is a faggot you little bitch. Get out. Go to twatter with you moron pals.

White rabbit is a satanic pedo trafficking cult symbol. We've had some creepy threads about this over the years.

so put a IOTBW poster over it

Any links to the archives?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149451435/

Twatter is for libtards and trumptards but i am a faggot forgive me for crossing your alpha superiority user your iq is 'uge

that's fucking renamon hahahahaha

vultureofcritique.wordpress.com/2016/11/09/looks-like-podesta-is-linked-to-the-white-rabbit/amp/

what is wrong here? how is this different than IOTBW posters? its an individual engaging in political activism. if this triggers you then kys

>giving credence to a shit meme rip off
>muh q
Just go back, everyone knows this place isn’t a good fit for you

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1667108

it's a reference to The Matrix
>"follow the white rabbit"

they're fucking idiots

It'd be a shame if this became a racist symbol.

Attached: IOTBW_Rabbit.png (500x1000, 25K)

Attached: 641684711.jpg (500x750, 69K)

>what rabbit
>matrix
KYS

Yeah, everyone knows the Matrix came out before Alice in Wonderland. Stupid fucking redditors.

Already is. The sensible response is to print some of your own, but swap the rabbit for a happy merchant.

Attached: ioXBJU0i_400x400.jpg (400x400, 9K)

this

Attached: hogged.jpg (938x938, 412K)

Stealing shit quality leftist symbols is pointless this shits inherently fucked as is

Attached: 1540873972085.gif (442x320, 978K)

The point is to get the origin group ostracized and destroyed by the leftist majority. These disposed individuals become causalities of the culture war and will no longer be a threat and, perhaps, will even find their way to redpills over time.

Okay but its already used by many pedo and rascist groups clearly or is just a shitty reference to something else, is this symbol really worth our time user?

>is this symbol really worth our time user?
Mine and yours? Probably not. But there are plenty of anons who aren't really doing anything with their lives at all. Their time is pretty valueless and even propagating a shitty troll is a net gain for them.